Obama bragging about plans to commit sedition

How exactly do these interdimensional toddler gobblers get away with serious crimes and not a fucking thing is done about it?

Trump won't do anything about it though because he's a little bitch.

They completely own the system and the media. Anyone that doesn't fall in line is outed and their career is destroyed.

They get away with everything and then Flynn was forced to resign and Sessions is likely on his way out now.

This is getting fucking creepy.....

How do we deal with open sedition?

thank god I hope they together can bury trump and the loser white trash that supports him.

By ballot or bullet and we didn't elect this fuck to lead a shadow governmemt.

I'm so glad the forces of good will triumph over tyranny. Blumpf thinks he's the savior of the whites in this country but he doesn't care about them. Working class whites should not have turned there backs on Hillary.

Now we sit back and watch that fat orange freak topple over as the democracy's swoop in for the easy W

Michelle Obama 2024 isn't just a meme you fucking idiots. Watch it happen. She'll run somewhere in the midterms between now and then and get the "no experience in elected office" meme dealt with. After that, she has as much "experience" as Hillary did when she ran without HALF of the corruption baggage.

She will win in a landslide.

Prepare your memes.

The fuck is wrong with them?

die Brock shill faggot

How do we stop her?

>Michelle too loose
>This happens
Come on. We all know what it's about. Obama doesnt give a shit about Trump and knows he cant do shit.

BEST. PRESIDENT. EVER.

>tfw I thought this was a fake story
>they're actually doing this

>a nignog ever winning again in this lifetime
>a woman winning
lol

They get away with it because they were smart and planned for it. Trump needs to stop giving in to these people. It's getting frustrating. He needs to start listening to Bannon rather than weak republicans like Preibus.

>WASHINGTON — In the Obama administration’s last days, some White House officials scrambled to spread information about Russian efforts to undermine the presidential election — and about possible contacts between associates of President-elect Donald J. Trump and Russians — across the government. Former American officials say they had two aims: to ensure that such meddling isn’t duplicated in future American or European elections, and to leave a clear trail of intelligence for government investigators.

>civil war breaks out
>hang the obamas on the white house tree
>malik was the rope puller

>michelle obama 2024
gonna be funny if every leftist celebrates the first female president and then it's leaked that "she's" a man.

Reminder that guy's part of the Muslim Brotherhood, not some funny twitter personality that sees eye to eye with Sup Forums

I think Trump proved you don't need experience, I believe no experience was a plus for him.

Repent and come to the Lord, time is running out

This nigger was America's biggest mistake.

But at least he has the decency to admit that he's intentionally trying to subvert the country.

>

The libtards call Trump supporters blind followers who would support him if he ate a baby on live TV when they support Obama when he bombs the shit out of the middle east and plans to commit sedition.

A stop was put to that about a month again. Now they're trapped like rats. Just keep watching. The rat master is in deep doodoo. Rats turn into monstersous savages when the fires begin to rise.

America can vote for a half-nígger man, but no full-nigger tranny is gonna win any votes.

trump needs to either act and jail all these bastards or give in to the globalist he cant have it both ways.

Line 'em against a wall and execute them.

Ironically, the solution to this Russian Conspiracy garbage is for Trump to utilize Putin tactics. That is, he should start having his political opponents selectively prosecuted on relatively minor things like tax evasion and other improper conduct they all engage in.

*Cough Cough* Tranny

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. Its fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn.

But seriously, we cant let him have the nuclear codes.

He has civilian experience. Not the live in a bubble experience these career politicians have where they are paid handsomely and budgets don't matter and their every whim is catered to.

>They get away with everything and then Flynn was forced to resign and Sessions is likely on his way out now.

Are you eleven?

This. America would cheer.

It almost looks like bambam fancies himself a real live revolution starter. Like, history book status.

Considering how effective Obama was in shutting Guantanamo, I don't think Trump has much to worry about.

how do we put an end to this faggotry

So you are saying that a lot of Republicans are in on the deception too? They have so much invested in the old system that they will eagerly sacrifice themselves just so it can continue/they won't be exposed as degenerates?

That does sound believable.

Implying they wouldn't love the first tranny president

If you look at the weird grasping behavior of neocon warhawks it becomes pretty apparent pretty quickly the party divide between Democrats and Republicans, at least as it's related to Trump is bullshit. I think a lot of Republicans are playing nice right now because they're sycophantic, but that doesn't preclude them from sharpening their dagger to shove in Trump's back later. There's also an obvious issue of the deep state (I hate how conspiratorial that phrase sounds) and all the power that these unelected clandestine agencies hold.

Nothing happens to Obama are you a fucking retard or what...

He can do anything. Meanwhile Trump's whole cabinet will be gone at this rate and so will he and Pence.

Obama is the head of the resistance against Trump. I can't wait for him to topple that Cheeto dictator and take what's rightfully his.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. Its fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn.

When will Obama be arrested for sedition and sent to Guantanamo Bay to study Islam?

>and sent to Guantanamo Bay to study Islam?
He'll probably be the cell block imam

I agree my fellow south carolinian

not ogNa lei, f0rmer trup voter har3 ITZ FUX0RNG HLIaR1OUS WAZTCHING TTRUMP CTRSSH AND BURMN///

but Sariuosly, w3 canr klet him h4ve the nucdlear codes!!!!!!111 lololololololoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1~~~~~

Not gonna lie, uh uh uh, f'meh Trump boteh hehe. Its fuckigg hilarous watchigg Trump crash 'n burn.

But sehious, webuh cant let him habe de nucular codes.

Not gonna wie, fowmew Twump votew hewe. Its fucking hiwawious watching Twump cwash and buwn, uh-hah-hah-hah.

But sewiouswy, we cant wet him have the nucweaw codes. Oh, dat scwewy wabbit!

Not gonna lie, fo'mer Trump voter hyar. Its fuckin' hilarious watchin' Trump crash an' burn, as enny fool kin plainly see.

But seriously, we kint let him haf th' nucular codes.

No gunna bix nood usedda me sappatta tummppy, ogga boogga fire we Wuz KANGZ got dem NUkes n sheeeeit

this. so. much.
#YAAASSSSQUEENNN

Nut gunna leee-a, furmer Troomp futer here-a. Its foockeeng heeleriuoos vetcheeng Troomp cresh und boorn. Bork bork bork!

Boot sereeuoosly, ve-a cunt let heem hefe-a zee noocleer cudes. Um gesh dee bork, bork!

Not gonna lie, fo'ma' Trump vota' here. Its fuckin' hilarious watchin' Trump crash and burn. 'S coo', bro.

But seriously, we kint let him gots de nuclear codes.

kek

By the time 2024 comes around, there'll be enough people able to vote who were kids when her disastrous school lunch bullshit came into place who will refuse to vote for her solely because of that

Not gunna lie former straight male here. It's fucking hilarious watching my balls shrivel up. But seriously, after a few more months of hormones we can't let reddit get my nudes

>interdimensional toddler gobblers

Stopped reading right there.

sage

that's not how you shill goyim!