What does pol think of Gorilla Mindset?

I haven't read it although it has great reviews on amazon. cernovich has some duck characteristics yet claims to be the ultimate alpha male. any of you read it? thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ex2fRdBCEjM
youtube.com/watch?v=DF7tYMmtg4g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I liked the ooga parts but I think overall there was just too much booga

>gorilla mindset
>chimpanzee breakout
>operatin' with orangutans
>symian OS

hahahahahahha

>cernovich
>alt-light

>baboon contemplations

Read this too

>What does pol think of Gorilla Mindset?
Fuck off Mike.

lemur lifestyle
monkey machination

Simian synapse

You will enjoy this much better, go...fellow right wing dissident

Same

>the gibbon ganglion

Rhesus Thesis

>this machine kills fascists
OY VEY

Cernovich is a Jew who serves the Jews. He's nobody.

D-
Mike see me, we have talked about what is and is not a reputable source. Go to the library.

>dindu dialectics

Abo Analysis

orang-utan synapses

I didn't like it.

It's better to just realize that you are going to die soon no matter what you do and that assholes get whatever they want in life.

So have no fear and treat everyone like shit.

>it has great reviews on amazon
because he bought fake ones

I HARD U CNA FAKE JEWS AND ADD 5STAR SHILLS RATINGZ TO UR AMAZZONZ
>ALL THOSE ALT KIKES ARE LOSER SHILLS

I HERD (((CERNOVICH))) IS A LATVIAN JEW THAT FUCKED TRANNIES WITH ROOSHV AND MILO IN VIETNAM
>written evidence
>but vid evidence?

I HRD EVERYUTHING IN THITHT BOOK WASS COPIED N PASTAD FROM ACTUALKTH ALHTPAH MALETHAS ONLINTHE ANDTHAT MIKETH A FRAUD JEWISH KIKE LARPING AS A WHITE MAN

Cenovich is a charlatan fag

I HARD HTAHT MIKE SUCKKD THAT BALD JEWISH GUY LAWRENCE IS HIS NAME FOR A MOVIE DEAL BECAUSE THATS WHAT ALPHAYA MALETSH IN (((THE BIZ))) DO IT LEL MMM YA MIKE LIKES BEING A BITCH FOR SHEKELTH YETHH LELTHL LELH

(((LITHUANIAN KIKE MIKE CERNOVICHBERG))) ALSO LIKES TO BUTTFUCK LITTLE BOYS LIKE HIS BUSINESS BRAND ALLY, (((MILO YOULIKEFAGGONTOPPAAUS)))
>defends jewish anti-white pedophilia
>yes they really did fuck the same tranny in vietnam together

(((MIKET THERNOBIVHCH, PERSIAN JEW))) MARRIED A MIZRAHI FAT PERSIAN JEW IN IRVINEISTAN, CALIFORNIA BECAUSE (((JEW))) AND THAT IS TEH ONLY LIFE FORM THAT WOULD ACCEPT HIS ALIMONY MONETARY PAYMENTS VIA (((JEWISH FACEBOOK EX WIFE KIKE))) FOR ACCESS TO HER HELLISH FAT BROWN PUSSY.
>MIKET LOVETHH HELLISH FAT BROWNTH PUSSHYTH
>JEWSTHTH JEWITIHNINGG JEWTTH
their children will be a subhuman mystery meat hellbent on raping white children, like milo and other alt kike shitskin anti-white bullet eaters.

mike the jew seriously enjoys getting his small jewfag dik off with trannies. i bet a gamma loser with a low iq like mike who never got fucked probably ate up that tranny body and slammed it like the kike rat beast he is. that guy never fucked women. he only fucked boys and trannies.

>tranny pussy is best pussy - (((mike "the estonian kike" cernovich)))

Cernovich is a full-time blogger who records videos at his wife's parents house because it's bigger and has a pool in the background to make him more successful than he really is.

He's the definition of the overcompensating manlet who goes out of his way to make everyone think he's way more successful and intelligent than he really is. He's a beta that thrives on attention and that's it.

MARMOSET MINDSET

JUST

he isn't a blogger.
he isn't anything.
>he's a fraud.
>he's a literal guy that sits on social media 20 hrs a day and retweets other peoples' messages. an absolute subhuman shitkike.

youtube.com/watch?v=ex2fRdBCEjM

>he's a literal guy that sits on social media 20 hrs a day and retweets other peoples' messages.
that's what I said, he's a blogger

you give him too much credit, leaf.

look at those beady subhuman eyes

youtube.com/watch?v=DF7tYMmtg4g

>simian synapse
Shill elsewhere thernovitch

Pretty much this.

HEY GUYTH STOP BACKTALKING MY BOOK LIKE LITTLE BITTHCHES

ALSO BUY MY BOOK

It was pretty much shit I've personally done since I was 12 years old.
I think it's some pretty good mental advice, for me personally it's just been obvious since forever.
Maybe it helps someone, I don't know.

>Gorilla Head Man literally sells blue pills

Marmoset Modus Operandi

So basically that`s philosophy of an underage swampslav?

BUY MY BOOK

BUY MY BOOK

If you want to condense the whole book into a few sentence, it's pretty much
>Dont care what others think
>Strive to be the best you can be
Which imo is pretty good advice and every nerd in Sup Forums should strive for, but at the same time it's pretty basic shit and who the fuck would write a book about it?

Literally the ideal way for a 21st century man to live his life.

Not even shilling,

ooga booga nigga

What's in the nootropics, Mike?