Conservatism is basically designed to lose from the ground up. Prove me wrong

Conservatism is basically designed to lose from the ground up. Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what a fucking retarded premise

I grew up in X culture which was enriching, liberating etc et

>HURR HURR ITS OLD THEREFORE BAD

have a dog blow job

image is right, your comment is beyond stupid tough

try harder

>Conservatism is basically designed to lose from the ground up
in any culture there will always exist a hirerachy what you mean to say is that conservatism is inevitable

You are right finn, Conservatives largely want to keep the status quo. Instead of rolling back the damage and attacking the source of the damage. The left already call the largely tame conservatives "Nazi's and Racists" why not own it and really fuck up the leftists like the constituents demand?

This. A 100% this. Conservatism is dead. We're the reaction.

>just because you've always done it that way doesn't mean it's not incredibly stupid
Doesn't mean it is either

furthermore get out my board

Just because some traditions are wacky doesn't mean you know better than 3,000 years plus of human history

Mindlessly, carelessly throwing out old traditions because 'HURR DURR OLD IS BAD' is just as retarded as people who vehemently hold on to their backwards ways.

Some traditions are bad, yes, but that doesn't mean we throw the baby out with the bathwater.

Many traditions are based on tried and proven ways of maintaining a healthy and functioning society

why? we've all had this argument a billion times already. maybe reddit's more your speed.

i fucking love the bull fighting and bull runs. Spain will truly lose all appeal if they decide to outright ban it.

i'm not even a conservative but you're retarded.

this is now a snek thread

also anyone who argues that bull fighting is immoral towards animals, LOL! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SMOKING GIMME SOME?

yeah, letting a bull have the chance to kill/maim the people wanting to kill it is fucking terrible! meanwhile, we lock up animals in tiny containers and suck them dry for everything they've got while pumping them full of anti biotics and other chemicals.

yes. what's the point in a right wing that will never meaningfully reverse anything that the left wing does? conservatives are a speed-bump, not a set of driving principles, and that's why the left's had the momentum for the past three hundred years.

OP likes to gargle pubes.

HAIL SNEK

OH YEAH

TRADE RARES WITH ME BRO

thats mine now

>DOING STUPID THINGS IS WRONG
HURRRHURRRHURRHRURRHURRR

what is freedom eh lad?

im still building my collection dont have any more

EXCELLENT CONTRIBUTION /K/OMRAD

sneks are even dearer friends, especially when there are many, many

the spoopiest snek. NO STEP LIBRUL, WE WILL GET FASHY

I'll take this bait.

Nothing survives long enough to become codified as a tradition unless it actually functions. Prove me wrong.

minimalism is legitimate art

no step on ME

Pull your shit together Canada. Thats some kraut-tier shit

don't watch if you have epilepsy

this will trigger your childhood PTSD

Most cultures in the world are super conservative. They are that way because it works and it keeps society together.

The west is very liberal because it gets to be that way. Technology and good institutions has made people comfortable and used to a working society. The lights stay on, the water is running and the food is plenting and I am not even getting into health care.

How did we get here? Well it was thanks to ultra conservative cultures that kept things together enough so a few new ideas can be injected into society.

Conservatives are a critical part to any functioning society.

Rastafarian snek

More minimalism

Tradition for traditions sake isn't a virtue, objective moral standards are a virtue, and it just so happens that diverting away from the traditional norm of not raising transgender kids leads to the collapse of your nation

Dank meme snek

SPURDO SNEK

:DDD

Progress towards what?

Why is the future better?

Fucking retards.

DUDE IT'S CURRENT YEAR AND NEXT YEAR WILL BE CURRENT YEAR PLUS ONE

sweden snek

snek: this election

Traditionalism is the real ideology. Conservatism is just slowly backing off a cliff. Being a Reactionary is the logical step as you want to undo the damage done.

>Liberals light fights.
>Conservatives slowly watch the house burn down.
>Reactionaries put fires out.
>Traditionalists rebuild the house.

the evolution of the libertarian

Mor snek

Kill yourself faggot

Ironically Nazi Germany had much more realistic plans to progress the world and was leading contributors in actual science like Rocketry.

But they were bad, boo! Real progress is to make the whole world 3rd world and give up on space exploration if that's what trump wants, because he's a Nazi and nazis are bad. Real progress is arguing about what bathrooms faggots should use!

>bacon
more like BBC

holy fuck this is great, fuckin' saved

Nutha snek

FUCKING SAVED. GOODJOB LEAF

kek

MOAR SNEK

THIS IS NOT A SNEK BUT SPURDO IS BRETTY GOOD

Conservatism exists for you to prove why your changes are needed rather than just letting any dumbass with an idea rewrite society and potentially get everyone killed.

MERCHANT SNEK

>Fingolian B T F O

MOAR HOPPE SNEK NAOW

FURK YEAH. NEW SNEK, AUTISTIC SNEK

THOSE DIGITS OF TRUTH

>praise kek

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo

The war these days is among liberalism, Islamic conservatism, and Christian conservatism. Truthfully they're all illogical cancer, but Christian conservatism is the most reasonably functional atm.

PEPE SNEK

You don't even know what Conservatism is...

SNEK

Aussie

IT'S TIME FUCKERS

>Progressives
>Just because it's new doesn't mean it's better

HELICOPTER RIDES BRO

BROS I'M ALMOST OUT OF SNEKS. WE NEED MORE SNEKS.

luv snek

>Things that live for hundreds or thousands of years aren't less likely to be incredibly stupid

THE MOST LIBERTARIAN SNEK

Exactly right

The morals and politics of the west have led to its utter decline and in the next century the west will utterly collapse but it won't look like a collapse because the globalized economy is such an obscure thing, it won't look like a collapse, the populations will just be replaced by foreigners and cities will become packed with consumerist slaves to corporate machines. The whites in the west hurting themselves for the benefit of everyone but themselves.

This is apparently progress and good by progressive logic.

With conservatism you could have a system would drop out of global economics in order to become more isolationist and protect the interests of their own people, instead of arbitrarily trying to keep the GDP afloat to appease global corporations.

Nazi Germany foresaw all of this. They realised that the only way for countries to survive and benefit their own people was to form a morality that placed the nation and the people above all else and would work for their own interests. They had a common enemy and a common goal. This is how societies naturally function and is simply an increase of scale.

What do we have today? Democracy for all where the country is constantly divided. Everyone gets a vote because... Equality. This is progress? People actively trying to destroy their countries by bringing in hoards of immigrants? This is progress? Morals changing so quickly that progressives will despise new policies by the time they're seniors? This is progress? The destruction of science and meritocracy by programs and morals that support unqualified and inferior people getting those positions because they fit some oppressed demographic? This is progress? Wholesome, traditional, identities being destroyed to leave a void for people to fill with consumerism? This is progress!?

A slowly burning house.

STEP

Plz

ANOTHER MINIMALIST SNEK

>The morals and politics of the west have led to its utter decline and in the next century the west will utterly collapse

No, the Frankfurt School we welcomed with open arms as they fled Hitler's reign infected every powerful industry within the US. This happened around the 1960s. They infiltrated the media, academia, and entertainment. These three branches allow them to push and control any narrative they want. Critical theory destroyed the Judeo-Christian influence on the US in the pursuit of equality and equity and fairness.

HI-RES SNEK

TIME FOR A REPEAT

>the Judeo-Christian influence
Judeo-Christian is a meme. Jewish morals have nothing to do with Western thought. The Old Testament is not terribly important to Judaism.

>712x540
>HI-RES

SNEK

Wtf is this post? Are you twelve?

AUSTRALIAN SNEK

NO MORE SNEKS. TIME FOR SPURDO AND PEPE

Progressivism is equally designed to lose according to your premise because it assumes that all traditions are broken and need to be fixed

Either way. I agree with OP. Conservatism is retarded. Nationalism isn't.