usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/03/02/mike-pence-private-email/98637782/

Lol, BUT HILLARY'S EMAILS!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BuW_7sktdBc
archive.is/ggaTp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>He's Mike Pence
Oh wow I don't give a fuck now it's almost like I'm taking my own side

Oopsie daisy, looks like we made a booboo!

>In its final days, the Obama administration has expanded the power of the National Security Agency to share globally intercepted personal communications with the government’s 16 other intelligence agencies before applying privacy protections.

>The new rules significantly relax longstanding limits on what the N.S.A. may do with the information gathered by its most powerful surveillance operations, which are largely unregulated by American wiretapping laws. These include collecting satellite transmissions, phone calls and emails that cross network switches abroad, and messages between people abroad that cross domestic network switches.

>The change means that far more officials will be searching through raw data. Essentially, the government is reducing the risk that the N.S.A. will fail to recognize that a piece of information would be valuable to another agency, but increasing the risk that officials will see private information about innocent people.

WOW
It's FUCKING NOTHING

who gives a fuck, Hillary is a fucking murdering war mongerer

wow dems are really lighting their hair on fire to not talk about that speech to congress

sad!

youtube.com/watch?v=BuW_7sktdBc

Not illegal. Read the article.

literally nothng

>private email

>private server at home storing classified intelligence which was barely protected and was hacked by outside forces numerous times

the second thing was determined to be "harmless" by the Democrats

Hillary private server had classified documents faggot, When did Pence had any classified emails or documents?

If not fuck off my board and go suck a muslim cock you leftist shill

LOL. Good luck bait fag.

>state
>who the fuck cares?

>blah blah blah
>Indiana law does not prohibit public officials from using personal email accounts,although the law is generally interpreted to mean that official business conducted on private email must be retained for public record purposes.

They completely made moot their entire article by the last line. I'm actually surprised they put that in there. Doesn't matter. Facebook lefties will read the headline and use it as a gotcha. When faced with the facts of the article they will ignore everything you say and just start mumbling conspiracy theories about Russia.

Mike Pence didn't try to sell state secrets either. Sage.

Not gonna lie, former Mike Pence supporter here (before seing this thread). This is hilarious watching him crash and burn. But in all seriousness, we can't let this guy get his hands on Pikachu.

Here you go, nigger faggot. Learn to archive before posting again, cock sucking shill fuck.

archive.is/ggaTp

>AOL account
The only crime here is using AOL

Man, lots of Russians on this site as of late....

SLIDE THREAD
REMEMBER YOUR BASICS

Did Pence have classified information in this private e-mail?

Were his e-mails subpoenaed by Congress?

Did he delete thousands of possibly incriminating e-mails after having them subpoenaed by Congress?

Since the answer to all of the previous questions is no, this is literally nothing but a shill/slide thread.

Sage

>While there has been speculation about whether Clinton's emails were hacked, Pence’s account was actually compromised last summer by a scammer who sent an email to his contacts claiming Pence and his wife were stranded in the Philippines and in urgent need of money.
>Corey Nachreiner, chief technology officer at computer security company WatchGuard Technologies, said the email accounts of Pence and Clinton were probably about equally vulnerable to attacks.
>"In this case, you know the email address has been hacked,” he said. “It would be hypocritical to consider this issue any different than a private email server.”

>"In this case, you know the email address has been hacked,”
If you don't know the method of attack, you don't actually know if the account was compromised, if the logs showed an actual access or if the items were leaked, then you'd have a case

why are "chiefs" just fucking managers that know jack shit about their field in this day and age?

>Trying to takedown Mike "Romans 13" Pence
Not gonna happen Pence is appointed by God to be VP

>Dems are blowing their entire load within 24 hours
Do they really think all these things will stick?
The reason why wikileaks worked is because they spread the information out for several months.

Now now CTR, try not to use up all your ammo so quickly. It reeks of desperation. Panic even. Hang on to a few stories until 2020 when they might be useful to you. Several years from now.

In the meanwhile we'll be making America great again. See you at the voting booth!

I've had this scam happen to my old company. They basically just spoof the email address. Its called "Whaling". Luckily we didn't like our guy and he had already been sick for about two months prior.

>attacking Sessions
>attacking Pence
>attacking Son-in-law
>attacking Don Jr.

Come on Donald, This is classic "The Lion" the hyenas are nipping at you. Time for you to start kicking ass.

Come on man. Just go full bore, hit them with full force. You are the great counter-puncher. Let's see this shit. Don't let them get away with this shit.

no comparison cuck. ctr shill sage.

/thread

I think straight fear was shot into them from the speech trump made to congress. they probably feel he won over too many people and have to counteract that

Yeah and I understood the method of attack back when I was fourteen years old, more than a god damn decade ago
Why are these "chiefs" just talking their mouths out? aren't they supposed to be generally knowledgeable in their fields?

True, but the average person won't know about all these things.
They'll just read a headline about Sessions, and nothing more.

If you think that this is all there is, you're sadly mistaken.

Lots of Russians here today.

That sounds like something a Russian would say, tbqh.

>Cybersecurity experts say Pence’s emails were likely just as insecure as Clinton’s.

This is just grade A bullshit. Anyone that's slightly tech literate won't fall for this. Clinton had some shit server hacked together in her basement. AOL is a professional company that is obligated to keep their servers secure. Not at all comparable. Go fuck yourself.

DISCLOSURE IMMINENT