I kinda think white privilege is a thing but I kinda think it's BS. what does Sup Forums think about white privilege?

I kinda think white privilege is a thing but I kinda think it's BS. what does Sup Forums think about white privilege?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_capital
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

name me one law or policy that makes whites more advantageous than minorities. i'm waiting.

You mean Jewish privilege, right?

Privilege is unearned. White people earn what they have.

This is why they never talk about how Asians in America make more than whites by far. Guess that fucking Asian privilege is amazing.

white privilege is extremely real. Sadly, it is mostly loser white trash that feels this white privilege. They feel society owes them somethiing for nothing, just for having white skin. this is not true at all ohhhh

White privilege is just white supremacy viewed with a different moral objective.

read uneducated dipshit

It's called indigenous privilege, go and try to get a job in any African, Asian or middle eastern country as a non-native, you'll be laughed out of the interview unless it's some niche relations position.

I feel like that's what some on this board think

>They feel society owes them something for nothing.
You're thinking of nigger privilege.

Are you retarded?

Whites don't have privilege, only kikes do.

Jews are treated just the same as others. They have the same neighborhoods, same manor of speaking. The only real difference is certain holidays and traditions

A lot of supposed white people think like that as well

hehe jews r evil hehe jews conspiracy and stuff.

kys dipshits, try contributing to the convo rather than just spouting JEWS JEWS JEWS.

There is no privilege. PoC are common perpetrators of crimes and since it became such a common trend are usually the first to be accused. They brought this on themselves and are now blaming whitey (much like they do for everything else) for their criminal records.

I didn't though. I just said they're treated the same, and act the same as all others

Actually if you're white you're basically guaranteed a job in this situation. Chinese companies literally hire white people to sit at a desk and look white so the company looks more international and capable of hiring talent from the US.

tougher sentencing for crack rather than just cocaine

i think privilege is reputation

asians have good reputation in white countries because of generations of hard work. Blacks however have a bad reputation even their name has become insults. Spanish word for black is negro that became an insult. 2 countries in africa niger and nigeria became the n word.

I believe if you have a bad reputation that its harder to find work and get a good job but thats more on your ancestors then anyone else.

A conversation about white privilege isn't talking about anything real though. Jewish privilege is however.

That's completely false, those differentiate by locality and police departments. You can say the exact same for other races.. i'll be waiting for an actual law or policy.

then i'd have to live in china dipshit

I kinda think you're a fucking idiot.

White privilege is called that because niggers aren't able to compete on an even playing field - that's where white privilege stems from, if niggers aren't able to get grades or to become a success in life they HAVE to find someone to blame, if they don't get a job but whitey does; it's automatically white privilege but it's not privilege it's just that niggers aren't able to compete on an average scale.

(((They))) claim its because white people dont get "looks" from other people when they walk down the street. Because people don't want to come up in touch their hair (lol). And shit like getting a job because their name sounds white. Even though its members of their own culture that are at fault for this. I wouldn't say its white privlege so much as black disadvantage because of their predecessors lack of forbearance when it came to the black image

I have a weird admiration of those entitled to it who choose not to avail of it.

whites are generally better off, but that's because white people aren't stupid with money and do good in education instead of dropping out and selling crack. If minorities tried harder in school and once schools start to pick up the slack in lower income communities then they too would be successful

Didn't Ben Carson get sworn in today? A;so we had a black president right?

ahhh yaaa, go to trailer park and explain white privilage to them

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo

Black vs white sentencing takes into account no other variables.

It's an anti-scientific, anti-intellectual political talking point.

It's stupid and bunk. Are you telling me a low class white trash kid who lives in a trailer park is more privileged than will smith's son because he is white?

Or that same scenario but a black teen who lives in a suburb with a good Christian family? You think that makes him privileged just because of his skin?

Fact is we have the privilege of being in America, period. Shit could b3 much worse for all of us, all this is to me is an attempt to seize more power for another group. And I'm a mutt, not even close to full white.

There is a certain genetic intelligence cap.

In that way our society is a genetic caste system.

neither of those are laws or policies. again, that's personal preference. white privilege is by choices of people, not law or policy. therefore, white privilege is bullshit.

black privilege is real.
it gives them the right to special treatment,
affirmative action, and right to be racist without consquence.

>be me at 13
>so happen to be white
>make fun, little homemade bombs and set them of in my city.
>bombsquad everywhere
>cost city at least 30k
>get 3yrs probation and 8hrs community service

>be me 16
>So happen to be white
>steal 12 gauge
>run to faggots house and threaten them
>3yrs probation no jail time

>be me 22
>so happen to be white
>8 warrants for arrest
>week of jail.

IDK if it had to do with me being white or if someone up (((there))) likes me.

I didn't mention sentencing, I mentioned a law that obviously targets one race over another. Blacks use crack far more than cocaine, whites (especially rich whites) use cocaine far more than crack.

It's the most glaring example, but there's plenty of other things that fall under the same category. It's always laws that promote one behavior over another, and the behavior they promote happens to be predominantly white vs. black.
Even welfare benefits whites more than blacks overall, despite what you may think. Laquisha living in the inner city with 8 kids entirely on the government's dime isn't going to be making as much as a white Midwestern farmer with a small farm that gets $60 000+ in government subsidies.

A leaf huh.

Literally marxist propaganda

>white privilege
If you don't think it's real you are a racist showing white fragility
>jewish privilege
Conspiracy theory!

It's about making an analogy

Yup, a leaf

You're quite the shit head.

Won't be long before you do get a prison sentence.

was a racial caste system. whites are almost undoubtedly at a disadvantage in certain parts of the professional world

Different situations and context provide privilege to different things.
Racism manifests in many different ways, whether pro-black, pro-white, etc.
I'd say "white privilege" exists in the same way any privilege exists.
When I was in the Navy, only 1 person in my division could get an EP, it was always a woman, this was blatantly open and no one even really tried to challenge it. All of the Officers that got promoted quickly were white, enlisted were minority, doubly if women, etc.

honestly if you were a Muslim in the US you'd be in jail for terrorism by now

Of course in the US you can threaten to shoot up a church in the name of a political ideology and still not get prosecuted for terrorism

Naw I'm clean now, believe it or not.
Even got a career going.

Digits huh

You too

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_capital

It may have been a thing up until the 1980's but if you're white you will be at a hiring disadvantage with corporations and government jobs.

It exists in the sense that when you do something useful it can have a knock-on effect downstream. If I work at a job and buy a house and then pass it on to my children, they get the privilege of that house though they didn't earn the money themselves.

Black people have additional "privilege" in the hip-hop industry, Koreans have additional "privilege" in the rooftop assasin industry. It's neither good nor bad, it merely is. If you want to truly change the system you'll have to perform many actions that benefit society at large.

funny thing about the touching the hair thing
I'm a white guy who shaves his head and people ask to touch my hair occasionally when it's short
It's literally nothing

Do not respond to one-posts.

>1 post by this ID

I have tight little curls from my filthy Greek heritage and I get the same.
The "they asked to touch my hair so they's racist" thing is retarded, especially since 90% of the time it's just girls trying to flirt or something

Everyone knows a group of Korean men on the roof means stay away.

Kinda?

Lurk moar FAGGOT

I kinda think you're a confused faggot.

>what does Sup Forums think about white privilege?
It's a privilege to be born as an Übermensch destined to rule over the lesser men. Society might not grant us any extra privileges, only duties, but our superiority is encoded in every single one of our cells. A white man can always take solace in the fact that he was created as the image of God. There used to be a time when everyone recognized this, but nowadays many consider themselves our equals. Their arrogance will be their undoing. One day we will rise again, and we will remind the subhumans why they used to fear and hate us. In our infinite benevolence we thought we could live alongside you, but you've proven yourselves unworthy. The real white privilege is in knowing that the future is ours, and ours alone.

When people say "white privilege" they are basically saying your life is significiantly less shitty because your not a nigger and don't have to deal with being treated like a nigger. It does apply in some situations like stop a frisk. A cop is less likely to stop a white guy because he's not a nigger; as opposed to seeing a nigger and thinking "that nigger looks pretty suspicious, better search him just in case".

However, there are plenty of other situations where people use it as a made-up tumblr buzzword to hate whites and undermine any kind of achievement, success, or even just comfort because blacks or other groups aren't doing "as well". Guess what: if black would get their shit together and stop acting like nigger they could achieve just much as white regardless of whether one group has this magic privilege or not.

>Actually if you're white you're basically guaranteed a job in this situation. Chinese companies literally hire white people to sit at a desk and look white so the company looks more international and capable of hiring talent from the US.

>things that have never happened

White privilege is actually inheritance.

It isn't not real, the problem is the loaded meaning behind the term's use, i.e., it's said as a way to tell a person "you can't tell me anything about my race".