Why do non-whites have this behavior?

Why do non-whites have this behavior?

Sex feels really good. One day you'll have it and understand.

I don't know, why don't you tell me?

lol

Lack of self control and planning, religious beliefs about birth control.

Because they have no concept of future. This is due where they've grown around. Whites evolved in harsh winters and overall very cold and tough environments that require planning for the winters. Blacks evolved in a constantly hot climate that doesn't change, it doesn't require anywhere near as much planning as gathering wood, food, and shelted for the harsh winter does. Same thing with the spics, they grow around a constant climate, they see no need to plan.

Why do whites have this behavior?

r-selection

Having more kids in a hostile environment means the lineage is less likely to die out.

Obviously white conservative catholics are responsible because they discourage birth control use.

(Interesting to note but it seems that the harsher the conditions the more likely people are to reproduce. Our ancestors had it pretty bad but they bred like rats while we have nothing to complain about and we cannot even replace ourselves.)

This plus social security.
Kids are expected to tae care of their parents financially, so the more you have, the less likely you are to starve to death.

>never ending civil war
>famine
>starving
>HIV positive
High death rate. Hence for them to even have stayed in existence:
>9 kids
High birth rate to compensate. In olden times, in some places a live birth rate of greater than 5 births per woman was needed to maintain the population, let alone have it grow.

Really the answer is right there in the image.

Did a mexican behead him?

subversion of the family unit, injection of nihilism and atheism into mainstream culture, proliferation of hard drugs in prescription drug form. you know, the usual.

This

If you could die for all these reasons at any moment wouldn't you want to hit it raw every chance you get?

I think I'd rather conserve my limited resources in order to escape my situation, but then again, I have a low enough melanin count to have the privilege of being able to plan more than 30 seconds in advance.

Precisely. One of the major differences between whites and niggers is our time preference quotient.

Implying you cant be a rational human being and have sex at the same time.

Oh wait were talking about niggers my bad

>See flag

Why are you laughing at your African brother?

If you insult me i win

If you had nothing to entertain yourself with other than your genitals you would act the same

The reason people in third world shitholes have so many children is the same reason animals have more children: it's more likely one of them will survive. They expect a number of them to die along the way, but hope one or two will make it to adulthood and live long enough to continue passing on the family name.

White people did the same shit 100 years ago, agricultural societies with limited economic prospects and no social security rely on having a lot of kids to support their parents when they reach old age

Then again being from Bolivia the worlds "white" and "society" are probably a mystery to you, but hopefully "limited economic prospects" will be enough for you to get the gist

Because its the natural behaviour and its white people who are the crazy ones.

Even if there is war and famine, these people recognize that it is transient, and its still worthwhile to support kids. Because nothing in the world is more fulfilling than having a large family.
They say "even though there are some tough times now, family is the center of life, and we can help our kids through it"

Meanwhile, white people think "oh there is a slight downturn in the economy? I can't afford a mansion and a ferrari? I'm never bringing kids into this horrible world!".

The reason why people in non-white countries have more children is not because of poor planning or anything like that. Those countries have extremely pro-family cultures. Most cultures are pro-family. Even Europe was a pro family culture back in the day. Having many children was the norm.

But modern day white culture is profoundly, intrinsically and aggressively anti-family. Children aren't seen as a right or fulfillment of existential imperative as it was back in the day. It's seen as a luxury. And anyone who has kids without being rich is shamed as bbeing irrisponsible. Finances, security, and status are pushed as more important things to chase after.

So keep thinking "look at those crazy foreigners having all these children."
You are the ones who are crazy.
You are the ones for thinking its an acceptable life path to spend your young adult life working, sleeping around, and shunning responsibility, marrying at 35, and having a single kid, or worse, "adopting" a dog. Your selfish hedonism won't get you anywhere.
Nature dictates that large families are a blessing.

Why would I insult you? The fact that you live in Argentina is bad enough, I'm not that cruel

mean iqs below 80.

>Then again being from Bolivia the worlds "white" and "society" are probably a mystery to you

>the northern temperate forest is not an abundant, perennial wellspring of food, water, and shelter capable of supporting human communities in perpetuity, provided they only use and don't exploit the resources

Tongass National Forest, Alaska

screencapped

Sometimes they sell them off.

IQs below 50.

you know how bugs lay hundreds of eggs but like 95% of them get eaten by other things soon after hatching?

except in our retarded altruism we're keeping a bunch of the bugs alive with medicine and food aid so they're overpopulating like crazy

Black dudes legit get off on getting girls pregnant.

This. It's that out of the 9 children 1 or 2 will make it to adulthood.