Muslim teen found hanged in woods near Seattle; family seeks answers

MUSLIMES BTFO!

kuow.org/post/muslim-teen-found-hanged-woods-near-seattle-family-seeks-answers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w9uYefXlfz8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That reminds me of a joke.

What do you call 100 dead niggers hanging from tree branches?

"A good start"

kek

Answers don't fall down from a tree

Hm, poor kid. I hope they catch the savages.

>be black
>"i hate the world, whitey, and most of all, myself"
>hang yourself in the woods
>"DEY BE HANGING OUR BOYS JUST LIKE IN SLAVERY DAYS OH LORD WHITE PEOPLE BE CRAZY"

that's really sad. hopefully the murderers are brought to justice.

Probably a Mexican

>missing in November
>found dead now

Yeah, he was definitely involved in something illegal. KKK didn't kidnap him, keep him alive for 4 months, then kill him.

I got a thousand bucks says the killer was another Muslim.

False flag. He hanged himself to die a matyr or something.

Why the hell would you be sad?

He is the 5th column. He is not american. he is MUSLIM first. He would never integrate. He would always be a drain on the state (both nigger AND muslim) and would probably end up in jail like most of the rest of black males.

Besides, it'll come out that his dad was the one to hang him because he came out as gay.

Violence for the sake of violence is pointless and don't you fell shame for making fun of kid his race and ethnicity doesn't matter hes a kid for fuck sake you shills are cancer trying to make us look bad.

>Being part of the solution

Who cares

Most likely: nothing of value was lost

Guaranteed suicide. There hasn't been a lynching in the USA in 1981. Plus, who the hell in fucking Seattle would lynch some one

Was probably gay and killed himself before his family found out and killed him

What a cuck

He was a kid you fucking degenerate. Blow your brains out.

I'd bet money that niggary had something to do with this.

>Blaming Muslims for being savage and non-civilized
>Be happy of the murder of a teen

Here's your (You)

He's 18, legally an adult.

He's not my kid or my problem, he's not even my nationality, I just don't care about him or his family.

Eat shit, faggots. The only good muslim is a dead muslim.

The murderer already was, he killed himself you dingus. Now he gets to burn in hell

>(((us)))

>Muslim
>plans with his life
I'm sure he did.

THREAD THEME

THREAD THEME

This
Seattle is super fucking liberal, in male cakebois and women with colored hair everywhere.
There are tons of black people and asians too.

>Running Start program

Should have gotten a much better running start so they wouldn't have caught and hanged him, eh?

>There hasn't been a lynching in the USA in 1981. But that black lady was hanged in those white supremacist's room. There was a webm of it her ethe other day they peed on her it was awful.

>November

I get it, liberals are upset Trump won, but I think hanging themselves over it is pretty silly.

Don't you get it retard? KILL YOURSELF. Crawl out of your fucking basement and KILL YOURSELF. End your fucking genes.

>He left without his car, wallet or phone

something no teen does today, he just wanted to leave this world and eveyone behind him ,also he didn't take others with him.
sounds like a good lad, rip

I'd rather splatter yours on the wall instead, senpai.
:^)

This.
Now violence for the sake of extinguisher homosexual and apostates, on the other hand, is a-okay.

1.learn to greentext redditscum
2. Fake webm is fake

Inb4 it turns out to be other, more halal Muslims.

Totally, I mean, he could have had a fulfilling life as a suicide bomber, what a waste, amirite?

Shitlibs have to go back.

Is that a picture of when he was 13?

Cry more, pussy :^).

Keep bashing on that keyboard you dickless cuck.

Very unlikely, have you ever been to Seattle?
Also the only thing to suggest it was a racial crime is the fact he was black and hung.
Hanging accounts for about 1/5 suicides

>who the hell in fucking Seattle would lynch some one

bill gates
just because he can

He was legally an adult. You should probably go for a walk in the woods yourself.

>in the image
>at the bottom
>"plans for his life"
To end it?

well when you put it like that how can anyone refuse

Probably, media has a habit of doing that.

Shit i just saw he's age nigger is in a gang or did something illegal that's why he got hanged to send a message.

O, look, another one of these racist fueled events where we'll imply whitey did it, but in the end it's always suicide

>>/lgbt
No wait. Not faggotty enough.
>>/reddit

>Running Start program

Maybe he heard that niggers make for good wind chimes and just wanted to find out?

Question;
Why do we have a dead nigger Muslim hanging from a tree.
Answer;
He did something against his religion or was a nigger in the wrong place and another nigger killed him.

Britscuck posting, fuck off proto-fag.

Ok. Haha. Which one of you did this?

Honestly, I don't know why I didn't think of that at first.
I keep forgetting Crips and Bloods are a thing in Seattle, same with a bunch of other gangs.

kid looks alot younger than 18

Legit sad either way.

Still gonna have lols because some people are essentially using this tragedy as emotional leverage on those who are pro-western culture and that needs to be alleviated with humor.

>Literal he dindu nuffin he was a gud boy he had lyf planz n sheeeiiit
>Implying he didn't hang himself
Why is this even news?

inb4 ....
>dad I'm gay!!!
>you shame allah!
>GTFO of my muh house!
>leave for months
>try and come home
>let us walk in the woods and talk about it

and here we are ...

Tree of liberty my friend. Violence characterizes all of us. It's a fact of life.

Nah, my life is too good to end. I need to be around to see what hero is taking matters into his hands and cleaning out the city I live in.

>African American
>Muslim
>18
>college program
FUCKING RACISTS HAVE GONE TOO FAR!

>was 18
>posts a picture of when he's like 11

Trayvon 2.0

kek

Hey Sup Forums what's worse than a muslim?

A black muslim.

>black lady was hanged

fake and gay
t. i've seen a lot of shoops in my day ...

TRIGGERED

>Why is this even news?

this

>some people are essentially using this tragedy as emotional leverage

why isn't it "teen found hanged in woods" why does it have to be "MUSLIM teen found hanged in woods"

Just read the fucking article

>Left without wallet or phone
>No injuries besides the ones cause by hanging
>Half rotten because no one found him for 6 weeks, but it was cold so he froze up and the process was slow

Lil nignog killed himself the night he left. And that was most certainly well planned. Most family members usually have no idea their relatives are depressed, isolation and pretending to be ok is part of the symptoms.

so he was basically a skeleton on a rope

>18
>kid

pick one and only one fucko

remember the black kid who hung himself in 2011 and the hood, media, and Obama demanded that they find the racist whiteys that did it? Remember it turned out he hung himself? He was bullied by other blacks, and that everyone just stepped away from the story after that?

(((do I even need to say it?)))

this

>some people are essentially using this tragedy as emotional leverage on those who are pro-western culture

1 down 1599999999 to go

> 18
On photo he looks about 8 for a nigger.
Another son of obama?

KAY.
KAY.
KAY.

He killed himself in some little explored woods, and was dead for several weeks. His body did last more than usual because he froze up in winter and it didnt let him rot.

Life can sometimes be a tightrope walk. You just need to hang in there!

It's definitely anti-western propaganda being pushed. Wouldn't be confident blaming jews though.

It's like the movie "get out".

Mudslime? Nah he a nigga

Oh not only that, "African American Muslim" and they used a picture of him when he was a child. He was 18.
The (((ride))) never ends.

That's actually rather suspicious if circumstantial. I think this kid probably met some supposed friends and things went bad and they killed him or suicide.

I'll have to see the bad evil whitey proven to believe that one. There have not been very many white killers of non whites since the conquest era. Especially today, the vast majority of white people I meet have some form of guilt for race crimes that they had nothing to do with.

It's more likely that this kid was killed over drugs or a personal dispute than anything else.

Mudnigger.

Windchimes

I needed a white pill today :)

>kkk
>seattle

i dont think so tim

Sounds like suicide to me

Nothing of value was lost.

I'M OK WITH THIS

He killed himself just the guy in Port Gibson, Mississippi. The media loved that story just like they love this one. "A Lynching in Mississippi" was the headline. It was the beginning of my "red pilling" coming to understand how the media was entirely entertainment focused with an agenda.

Mad? Try reddit, seems more your style.

Coincidentally, that guy hung himself too.