Damn.... this is deep

Just a bunch of empty accusations, virtue signalling, and a shitty cartoon from Occupy Democrats on kikebook and a shitty CTR Shill OP. Nothing to see here.

oh no

Says the kek preacher
Ok bello get off ur cousins ass and read a book

>Occupy Democrats

Congratulations! Your bait is shittier than a port-o-potty!

So the message is that in America you should have the freedom to ignore laws you don't like?

fpbp

/thread

but the statue of liberty is made out of brass, not rocks.

Your image was pretty compressed, I tried to fix it for you. You should try to save png instead of jpg

and this is even deeper.

>statue of liberty
>made of stone

pick one occupy democrats

>trump being cost effective in recycling materials
>lady liberty seems happy with this
>shes even sieg heiling now

Whats the issue?

Copper...

kinda this. close enough.

wollah wat doe je met je schermafbeelding duimnagel ah zemmer

Why do liberals think CEOs sit on their asses all day as their workers do all the work for them?
Is that what really happens?
CEOs just sit at a desk from 9 to 5 then leave?

This. Is. So. Important.

*sips tea*
*yasses internally*

>that fucker quoting ben franklin
oh really?

"Those who come hither are generally of the most ignorant Stupid Sort of their own Nation…and as few of the English understand the German Language, and so cannot address them either from the Press or Pulpit, ’tis almost impossible to remove any prejudices they once entertain…Not being used to Liberty, they know not how to make a modest use of it…I remember when they modestly declined intermeddling in our Elections, but now they come in droves, and carry all before them, except in one or two Counties...In short unless the stream of their importation could be turned from this to other colonies, as you very judiciously propose, they will soon so out number us, that all the advantages we have will not in My Opinion be able to preserve our language, and even our Government will become precarious."

>Which leads me to add one Remark: That the Number of purely white People in the World is proportionably very small. All Africa is black or tawny. Asia chiefly tawny. America (exclusive of the new Comers) wholly so. And in Europe, the Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians and Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy Complexion; as are the Germans also, the Saxons only excepted, who with the English, make the principal Body of White People on the Face of the Earth. I could wish their Numbers were increased. And while we are, as I may call it, Scouring our Planet, by clearing America of Woods, and so making this Side of our Globe reflect a brighter Light to the Eyes of Inhabitants in Mars or Venus, why should we in the Sight of Superior Beings, darken its People? why increase the Sons of Africa, by Planting them in America, where we have so fair an Opportunity, by excluding all Blacks and Tawneys, of increasing the lovely White and Red? But perhaps I am partial to the Complexion of my Country, for such Kind of Partiality is natural to Mankind.
-Franklin

>Democrats pretend to care about America and liberty now after almost a decade of trying to burning america down and restricting many civil liberties that aren't fag marriage or weed

My almonds... t-they're.... they're beginning to activate!

Honestly that is in fact what happens in large companies. In small companies it's completely different of course, there they'll work 20 hours a day trying to close deals, figure out budget, trying to get to conference, talking to investors, etc. But in big companies, everything is delegated. All they have to do is sit on their fat ass and shake hands and that's it.