Hands up - who likes Israel?

Hands up - who likes Israel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FKplabTRuak
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Get that Nazi David star off our board. We are tolerant here

I only like that they recognize how good an ethnostate is. Although they are absolute fucking hypocrites when it comes to their borders, "AMERICA OPEN YOUR BORDER", "WAIT WHAT YOU WANT US TO OPEN OURS TOO?". Kikes will kike

I have a major fetish for Jewish girls, but I think it's downright retarded we're involving ourselves in conflicts that are none of our business whatsoever..

much better than every shithole around it

this

Jew = Freemason = Elite = Pedophile = Satanist = ISRAEL

BURN IT DOWN NAAAAAAAO!111!

>fetish
why? you like them big-nosed?

The first chick I ever dated ended up leaving to go work on a farm in Israel (kabutz?) For a year

That was my first redpill that israel is something of cult.

I just think they're cute and adorable

>"AMERICA OPEN YOUR BORDER"
nice BS you got there famalam

OY VEY not there user!

nice trips senpai , but strayan girl going to work on kibbutz wtf ?.aside from the actual members of kibutzim people working there are usually recently discharged soldiers that get all sorts of grants for it.

*raises paw*

Post jewish qts!!

the Jews.

Nobody else.

>one-post
>writing prompt
>data mining
Newfags, learn about the spice rack.

I do.
I wish I had a qt israeli gf.
Strong family and community values.
Would be a race trator for sure.

>tfw no Israeli gf to watch Trump speeches with

Shit sucks desu.

Hate the kikes, love Israel.

exactly famalam

Jews cut and suck baby dicks.
Fuck Israel.

>Strong family and community values.
you're projecting your fantasies on pictures of girls you found in a cambodian basket weaving board.i assure you they have nothing to do with reality.
>I wish I had a qt israeli gf.
m....m...me too
everybody hates them because they are parasites, especially here in israel

I like them better than I do muslim countries.

>ID
>god
Holy shit. Kikes are getting abandoned by their god again

checking in

>abandoned
>implying they ever had me

The muslim countries would not be a problem if it were not for them.

A two state deal is the only just way to go do BDS

I think Sup Forums misunderstands Jews a lot. Sup Forumsacks, Muslims, and even Israelis hate American Jews. We all specifically hate bankster/media kikes and their offspring very much. We hate their favoritism and we're even a little upset that we don't have as much tribal instinct as they do. But we hate their liberal bullshit just the same.

The Israeli Jews here do not give a fuck about Muslims or being PC, they will curb stomp a Palestinian if he even threatens anyone with a bomb threat. And they hate OPEN BORDERS with a passion. You think Israelis like leaving France become it's the new Mecca? Hell no, we should give Israeli Jews more respect even if they are autistic.

Nobody does. The world hates you.

hey goyim
guess what

I love Israel, I just want it to leave my government alone

I like israeli diversity

I'll even take a subpar druze gf.

FUCK

>subpar
shit dude all the ones i seen were like 40% normal and 60% ridiculously hot, cant go there probably , they have some weird ass customs and would probably object to their women going out with nondruze.

they wont let goyim like me in
whats there to like about it

>apartheid state
>looks like shit
>middle of desert
>hogging all historical monuments
>surroundings said monuments with niggers and shitty condos

nice country 9/11 would never bring my foreskin there ever

Oh no.

tee hee

Just fuck my dreams up, Nir.

I like it. Israel is a nice country to point to when looking for justification for an ethno-state.

youtube.com/watch?v=FKplabTRuak

not these guys, could they be /ourjews/?

DAYUM. Israel got BLACKED.

For jews, in the long run, it wont be worth it to build an ice cream parlor on the surface of the sun and use the charity and good will of the world, which is now in dramatically short supply, to fund it into perpetuity. Jews practice statecraft exactly how you'd expect a historically stateless people too: shrewdly manipulative, unempathetic, and crass. Palestine is a concentration camp. Often times I find myself thinking, I dont want another holocaust, but I am watching jews build their gallows, nail by nail, board by board. Few of them seem to see it. Good luck!

>nir
>not schlomo/chaim
nice, Sup Forums is moving up .also just find some normal sloots no ned to go after wierd cult women.

REEEEEEEEE

It's my dream to have an Israeli gf.

Who are you Shrek?

Seeing as every anti-semitic nation falls, I think I'll put my hands up.

GOD BLESS ISRAEL AND THE IDF