An Open Letter to Donald Drumpf from Concerned Americans

Mr. President:

On one thing both your supporters and detractors can agree: you call it as you see it, without euphemisms or diplomatic niceties.

That’s why your equivocation and seeming defensiveness on the subject of anti-Semitism are so puzzling. On January 27, International Holocaust Memorial Day, the White House issued a statement that, inexplicably, did not mention anti-Semitism, the ideology that drove the Holocaust, or Jews, its target for total annihilation.

Instead, it spoke generically and euphemistically of “innocent people” who perished, and referred to “victims,” “survivors,” and “heroes” without any national or religious identification.

Mr. President, questions about anti-Semitism are especially timely now. On the very day you appeared with the Israeli leader, federal officials in South Carolina arrested a man suspected of planning an attack on a synagogue.

On that day as well, the New York City Police Department reported that, as of February 12, fully half—28 out of 56—of the hate crimes committed in the city since the start of the year were of an anti-Semitic nature, the only category of hate crimes that reached double digits.

And this comes as we witness this week the fourth round of bomb threats against Jewish Community Centers across the country, and as swastikas and other Nazi hate symbols have been proliferating on college campuses and storefronts, at bus stops and train stations across the country. Attacks on Jews constitute the largest category, both in the aggregate and proportionally, of religion-based hate crimes in the United States.

Mr. President, in the American spirit, we urge you to condemn what has often been called “the oldest hatred”—anti-Semitism ― and unleash the power of government to match deeds with words.

Sincerely,
David Harris and Lawrence Grossman

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q0jNRdaaAAg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice butt, but why did you save it in such a low quality OP?

*BBRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPTTFF*

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

*BRGRRFPFPFPFPPFPPPFPFT*GLOPGLOPGLOP

>Nice butt
is that way.

Brap posters would need to be gassed, but they would enjoy that too much. I think a firing squad will do.

Men don't have butts like that

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPUPUPUPUPPPP*

Is that a trap?
Godammit, always a faggot OP

>she sits on your face with that thicc booty
>'take that gaijin-san!' she teases as she sticks her tongue out at you

where do you live that men have butts like that

>tfw I helped make the brap memers look like fart fetishists

Feelsgoodman

Alas brother,I must lament for the scarcity of high quality oats among our brethren.
I could not help but notice how golden your oats shine.

WEAK B8

uguuu~ BRRRAAAAAAAAPTU~

>leaf wants to know so he can go there

youtube.com/watch?v=q0jNRdaaAAg

Blllllaaarrrrrrppppptthf
Blooorrrraaapppp
Bllaap

Did anyone actually read OPs letter? I sure didn't
What are they paying these shills for exactly?

This is now a BRAP thread.