When i become a white nationalist will i have to give up my asian fever?

when i become a white nationalist will i have to give up my asian fever?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mnWGxkzVa_o
reddit.com/r/hapas/comments/5nafhd/updated_2017_full_list_of_neonazis_altrights/
youtube.com/watch?v=WpKXJVhGYI0
cloud-3.steamusercontent.com/ugc/713035523500372969/C5649370CC921ADC541E35A20D1438A8E494DE84/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no

Asians = whites

What's the big deal?
All asians have is a cute face?
Everything else is flat. And if it isn't flat, it's surgery. Hell, the face can be surgery too. Just find a think white chick and fuck her. Jesus Christ.

Yes.

Nononononononono, chinese are flat, japs are gut.

we're not dealing with your half breeds or questionable loyalties
FUCK RACE TRAITORS

>flat

only blacks like big asses desu. it's a degenerate sexual fetish

I bet you aren't even white

Obviously.

you bitches can fuck off to asia than

White nationalism is retarded, giving up koreans qts for it is even worse. White isn't even a thing, is a social construct. What is considered white keeps changing. Just keep on chasing korean qts.

what kind of logic got you to that conclusion?!
Why would a non white give a fuck about white guys mixing?!

well if you are a jerkoff you are a jerkoff first and foremost. then being a "white nationalist" is just a secondary title you give yourself.

but if you're a jerkoff, you're a jerkoff. you have sex with yourself while looking in mirror, or looking at pictures of asian girls, or white girls, or men for all we care. so first and foremest you have jerkoff fever. and thats the issue.

seeing an asian woman as beautiful has nothing to do with nationalism or being white.

Is she 50? Why do Asians age so well?

((()))

>only white girls like big cocks, it's a degenerate sexual fetish

absolutely
the essence of white nationalism is wanting to preserve whiteness
not self indulgence

Yes. That's why I'm not a white nationalist

That kid looks whiter than 99% of happas. Shit example retard.

Gooks piss poor attempt to jew in.

if you're a "white nationalist" and like asians you only cling to your whiteness because it's all you have

kid looks like a future school shooter

>That kid looks whiter than 99% of happas. Shit example retard.
and he still doesn't look white

Yet still looks deformed

Where's the WMAF-hating Anglo where you need him?

>white nationalism

When will Sup Forums learn that Whites AND Asians both share the title of master race?

Not necessarily. If you don't think white nationalists aren't capable of being hypocrites, think again.

This

>Is it true you don't want me to enjoy your big white cock, user? ;_;

This

yes or alepo will come and find you in your sleep and cut your dick off

I'm too physically attracted to non-whites at this point, t.bh.

Would you really give her up, user?

Yes but

1. Tits
2. disproportionate anything looks shit. Too big an ass is disgusting but having a tiny ass and flat chest looks bad too

its obvious this is just lust. there is nothing wrong with seeing a woman as beautiful.

but when you have fever it pretty much means you are jerking off to pics of asian girls and maybe chasing them down in attempt for sex.

What's the point of white nationalism if for most whites, whiteness is all they have? I'm taking the yellowpill.

((()))
I don't want you
all you jews show are single asian women, post a mother with a half breed kid

I'm not sure yet if I have yellow fever.

Can anons post more qts so I can make sure?

who is this korean girl?

>What's the point of white nationalism if for most whites, whiteness is all they have? I'm taking the yellowpill.
geh i don't know preservation?

You can fuck them, but don't breed with them.

Yeah lets just ignore the chinks, vietnamese, and all the other shit asians. The only asians worth keeping around are japs. I guess you could fuck them but don't waste your genes on them. Race mixing goes against everything NS stands for.

It's not worth it OP. My gf left yesterday after 11 months of mood swings and me having to deal with her bipolar disorder. Love makes you into a weak cuck who gives up their own happiness and is willing to take abuse. Women of every race are insane. They will keep draining you until there is nothing left. All your hobbies will have to be put on hold. You can't play video games or smoke weed or have friends. Everything is about her.

Don't fall for the women meme

If you're not jewish, marry an ugly, brown SE easian, or a burger, you're good to go

Civic nationalism is the way to go. Then you can get as much yellow pussy as you want!

It's true, go back a couple of decades and white changes constantly. Irish weren't considered white and neither were italians.

>all of the retards in this thread that think liking asians automatically means you want to reproduce with them

Just Make Them comfort Women

How do you have sex with yourself? Is that even possible without cloning being possible

you really think that don't you?

Your first mistake was getting a woman you couldn't share your hobbies with.

youtube.com/watch?v=mnWGxkzVa_o

No.

its the ultimate redpill

Yes but your children will be very very far from cute they'll be fucking hideous

Honestly go ahead and fuck them but DONT breed with them

No you don't have to. The alt right is filled to the brim with yellow fever fags
reddit.com/r/hapas/comments/5nafhd/updated_2017_full_list_of_neonazis_altrights/

I FINALLY FOUND YOU ALEPO!

>have sex with yourself while looking in mirror
Isn't that gay?

They're honorary aryans for a reason op...

Hmmm, maybe.

Not quite sure yet.

Thanks for you help, user. This is a serious issue.

It's even more complicated than that, everyone has their own idea of what is white.

I'm hispanic and we've always considered ourselves whites, in the context that we are whiter than natives and blacks. We also consider anglos to be white, in the same way we consider Jews to be white.

Women don't have interests and hobbies like men do. Everything they do is for male attention.

((()))
genetics now proves Irish, Italians are white
genetics proves asians are not white, show me scientific evidence or get that stank jew breath out of my face

No, Asians are honorary whites and you should create as many mixed-race babies with them as possible. In fact, we should import as many Asian immigrants as possible.

>They're honorary aryans for a reason op...
that just means hitler was okay with then because he needed more allies
not that he was okay with mixing with them

>Baltazar
>ugly
Oh come on, she's super qt

But you aren't genetically white that's the thing. Calling yourself white isn't being white. You are latino.

patterson looks pretty alpha-desu

>white nationalists falling for the yellow fever meme

no wonder white people are diying out , even you're own fucking "leaders" are encouraging your demise.What a fucking mess of a movement

You say that liken its something set in stone, beauty is gotten from both parents. Whatever ill do what i want. You fuckers worry so much about race when so many of you don't even have a clear definition of it.

how the fuck are white women supposed to compete with THIS?

every country or state should get 1 million Chinese men

Well I suppose slaves and concubines may be permitted...

But they were wrong... Genetically Italians are white. What defines white is being atleast 88% european.

If genetics proves Italians are white then Jews must also be white.

> how the fuck are white women supposed to compete with THIS?
Bullets.

that's why I'm NatSoc

Absolutely. Only jewish burgers shoot up schools.

Coudenhove was a retard in the same way Hitler was a retard. They both had shitty political ideas, but I don't blame their genes.

It's just r/donald faggots who find white nationalism attractive but aren't willing to commit to it. Look at any important NS figure and you'll see no race mixing whatsoever.

he also almost got away with murder

From what I've noticed, the only white genes that mix well with Asians are slav genes. I've met a few slav/asian mixed girls and they've all been qt. All other white/asian mixes I've seen have been ugly.

My jewess fever has just gotten worse

video of asian dad, white mother:

youtube.com/watch?v=WpKXJVhGYI0

Kwon Mina from the group AOA

(sorry this gif was too big)
cloud-3.steamusercontent.com/ugc/713035523500372969/C5649370CC921ADC541E35A20D1438A8E494DE84/

Why?
I'm a white nationalist and I haven't given up my yellow fever.
Fuck, Tbqh im a white nationalist and I'm not even white.

Ashkenazis are majority european so yes they are white. Although the desert dwelling jews in Israel are not white. They are categorized by their big noses and olive skin.

Fuck them and keep a mistress but don't marry or breed.

>Yes but your children will be very very far from cute they'll be fucking hideous

apologize

This,

People say white women race mix the most aren't that bright. The majority of Interracial couples are WMAF. These people are just as bad as Jews.

>Absolutely. Only jewish burgers shoot up schools.
Arthur Patterson
>Coudenhove was a retard in the same way Hitler was a retard. They both had shitty political ideas, but I don't blame their genes.
how is he a retard? He knew exactly what he wanted, and did it
Is he a retard because his ideology revolved around hate? why would it revolve around hate?

Asians are more intelligent, more K-selected and more adapted to civilization than Europeans. White nationalism is stupid.

Then why the fuck are you a white nationalist. You stand for something you are are not a part of and don't even recognize any of it's views.

White mother, Asian Father

Only non-whites should have yellow fever, Thank god you exist.

the true redpill , too bad nu/pol/ is caught up with this shit.

Never though i see the day were people would unironcally support miscegenation here

Yes,
Have your taboo fantasies, But maintain your White Genes. Think not of yourself but of your children if they are some mixed hodgepodge of races then they will not have the Heritage to Lose! like you do, willy-nilly.

that shit you posted is inaccurate, they sequenced only 1 set of genes

jews are arabs