The Empire State Building was hit by a plane in 1945 and didn't fall

Weird that such old architecture could withstand such a blow and not fall, whereas the Twin Towers, built in modern times and specifically to withstand a plane attack, fell like nothing...

>The B-25 Empire State Building crash was a 1945 aircraft accident in which a B-25 Mitchell bomber, piloted in thick fog over New York City, crashed into the Empire State Building. The accident did not compromise the building's structural integrity, but it did cause fourteen deaths (three crewmen and eleven people in the building) and damage estimated at $1,000,000 ($13,303,142 in 2016 dollars)

Other urls found in this thread:

aerospaceweb.org/question/history/q0311.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=s87e67I5pGA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>DSG: Dick Sucking General

>A B-25 is the same weight, has the same speed and the same amount of fuel as a 757 and a 767

Kill yourself

Of course it didn't fall. There hadn't been a Clinton administration to plant charges in it yet.

SAY IT WITH ME,

HYPERSTATIC STRUCTURES

>An ancient building made out of wood, mud, and dogshit is somehow the same as the Twin Towers, the most advanced and defensively structured buildings in the world

No pham you kill yourself fart fart fart

>Twin Towers
>the most advanced and defensively structured buildings in the world

pick ONLY one

Proving the Twin Towers were brought down by explosives doesn't prove it wasn't Al Qaeda. The last time I checked they were actually quite fond of explosives. And the opposite is true too by the way. If it was planes that doesn't prove that Bush and the US Govt. weren't involved. The Bush family and Republican party had long standing ties with Osama Bin Laden and could have easily directed him to carry out the attacks with aircraft.

This whole argument about the tensile strength of steel and the engineering minutia doesn't really do anything to do with finding who's responsible. The whole thing is probably a smoke screen, frankly.

You can also make a similar argument about the JFK assassination but w/e. Go on arguing about bullshit none of you actually understand while the real culprits go free.

>changing the goal posts this hard
If only the government was this blatant lol

Did you even read my post?

I don't have a problem accepting the governments complicity in 9/11 but my point is that proving the involvement of explosive charges doesn't in and of itself prove the government did it. it proves only that explosives were involved. Plenty of people can use explosives, muslim extremists chief among them.

With respect to the year the first's construction was begun, 1967, vs. the Empire State Building's, 1930, he's abso-fucking-lutely RIGHT. You fail to dispute his argument in an capacity. DISPUTE it correctly, you hellbound shill; with facts, and rationale.

Murderous. Satanic sycophant. Villain. (((YOU))).

It wasn't a shitty Japanese design.

bumping for that german to post about cgi planed until the thread hits the post limit

What did you mean by this tho

Copier paper burning for five hours can soften high rise-grade steel?

What the fuck was burning in there? Ceiling panels? Office carpet? All of the jet fuel combusted in the impact fireball.

The WTC wasn't designed to be more resistant to collision than the ESB, it was designed to have more open floorspace. The Chrysler building and ESB were pushing skyscrapers to the point of diminishing returns because the amount of steel support structure necessary to keep building higher was eating into the usable space. WTC was designed to have the support structure as the perimeter of the building and the interior was attached at each level. This allowed each floor to be divided according to the needs of the tenent instead of carved up by structural support beams. The minus side of this construction method is that once the higher floors started cascading downward they kept causing lower floors to collapse.

(((Minoru Yamasaki))) designed the WTC

B25
Maximum speed: 271.97 mph (437.70 km/h)
Range: 1,350 miles (2,173 km)
Length: 52' 11" (16.13 m)
Wingspan: 67' 7" (20.60 m)
Cruising speed: 230 mph (370.15 km/h)
Passengers: 5

Passengers: 375
Cruising speed: 528.79 mph (851 km/h)
Introduced: Sep 08, 1982
Manufacturer: Boeing Commercial Airplanes
Types: Wide-body aircraft ยท Airliner
Engine type: Turbofan

The Empire State building didn't have the Mossad working on its fire suppression systems the week before the plane hit.

>blaming the designer when the building was extremely sturdy by design
You cannot be shitting me

Well, was it the jews that flew into ESB or was it an actual accident?

fog

aircraft in 1945 carried less fuel and were smaller than modern aircraft not to mention they likely used a different form of fuel. Modern jet fuel burns hot enough to weaken steel which would then collapse under its own weight.

Obv (((they))) did both.

>t.moron

Piston driven aircraft like a B25 are fueled by high octane gasoline

Jet aircraft are fueled by essentially kerosene or diesel which is much less volatile

Both burn at similar temperatures but the gas is much much more 'explosive'

Basically you would probably rather have the kerosene laden jet fly into your building than the gas filled one

Planes come in different sizes and carry different amounts of fuel?

>No
>Fucking
>Way

aerospaceweb.org/question/history/q0311.shtml
a rundown

You only compared the cruising speed and passenger count. I can't make any other observations. Be more consistent.

Dude the Twin Towers where built like shit they just wanted to cram as many offices as they could in them. The empire state building is built like a fucking rock. This is a case of they just don't build em like they used to.

youtube.com/watch?v=s87e67I5pGA
10 11 06
9 11 01