In what part of Africa would you live?

In what part of Africa would you live?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tgVVG5EknuI
nytimes.com/1999/07/07/us/descendants-of-slave-s-son-contend-that-his-father-was-george-washington.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't care
Just gib a qt black wife and I'll be happy

Namibia

FPBP

Although I would prefer to live in Namibia or Botswana. Not even South Africa can be considered safe at this point.

>In what part of Africa would you live?
>I don't care
>Just gib a qt black wife and I'll be happy
>FPBP

>Posting on /pol about living in africa and marrying niggers as if either is /pol worthy

NIGGERS AND SHILLS GTFO!

SAGE

It's my life dream to travel across inner Africa and impregnate as many nigresses as I can.

Anyone else here addicted to reggae?
youtube.com/watch?v=tgVVG5EknuI

South Africa is TOP TIER, there are no other one's at that list

faggot

First shitpost, best shitpost.
Nearly fell for this bait

wtf namibia?

Probably some tribalist paart of Africa.

While inferior at least they're culturally superior to shitty, muslime european wannabe countries. And I won't get burned alive as soon as I cross the border.

Probably Angola.

The white parts that were prosperous,stable and ordered. Oh wait...that was all ruined by communists and liberals.

No. Fuck off to reddit cuck.

you can listen but you cant hear mon.

Probably Nairobi, Kenya.

Enjoy your HIV

Their demographics don't even include whites, so they must fall under 0.5% "other"

Literally a white woman who is a representative of less than 0.5% of their country won most beautiful woman

>implying he can't just go to the local witch doctor and get that instantly cleared up

pfft

Rwanda

>Namibia
>white

Namibia is like 8% white

Ethiopia is pretty based

>all the pure dark ones can easily pass for black guys with wigs
what did they mean by this?

I once tutored a royal qt family member from Angola. Unfortunately she left and never returned. I was probably a weirdo too

Can it be north africa? If so then il live in Ceuta with all the portugese people. Otherwise I would probably choose south africa.

One of tbe arab parts like Algeria or Morocco.

None

Somalia

Which one would you pick?

Forgot pic

South Africa, although Nigeria's body is pretty nice. Ethiopian/Eritrean/Somali women actually look more like white people than Sub-Saharan Africans do and I think they're more attractive though.
You obviously aren't very good at determining sexual dimorphism.

Morroco looks pretty nice if you knwo what I'm saying

uh, no where. its all shit....cool nature but negroes and muslims suck

Although I naturally would have sex with all of them, they look above average at best, not world class.

hmmm

>the only pure black one is angola, and she's also the ugliest

Implying Nigeria is not most qt

Another image to choose from. What to you think Sup Forums?

the more i look at her the uglier she gets

It is a former province of South Africa and a former German colony, she's definitely Aryan

>>the only pure black one is angola, and she's also the ugliest

Nigeria is ugliest.

Candice is a direct descendant of the tall whites. She's basically a remnant of ancient alien eugenics that have somehow filtered down unfettered to the modern age.

To mate with her would be basically assuring your children godhood.

And those fucking legs.

Brazil

South Africa or the first Angola girl
Can't decide between 2 or 5

>Namibia

Namibia.

Lightly populated, large German population, and a lot of the Africans still live in tribal villages so the country hasn't descended into being an urban dystopia like South Africa. On the downside, its dry and hot as fuck.

How do those Ethiopian women stay so thin

Whichever has an airport with cheap flights out of africa

George washington and all his satanic buddies did it. Its the american way. Historians denied this for centuries until DNA evidence showed it.

nytimes.com/1999/07/07/us/descendants-of-slave-s-son-contend-that-his-father-was-george-washington.html

6 plz plz plz

the surreal part

The airport.

Seychelles, Mauritius, Namibia, or maybe Nairobi.

Oooooooooooga fucking boooooooga. Bix nood.

Lol jk. Got a cigarette for me bru?

South Africa is only safe if you can afford an elaborate security system in most cases. It's the #1 country for private security businesses.

all those girls would blow me away They're not blonds but they are definitely bombshells I'd bet the head would be to die for Man I wonder what the backside looks like

it's always weird seeing foreigners shop at walmart
i never them shop at a grocery store
but i always see them in walmart

>communists and liberals
Mugabe isn't liberal. He's a racial nationalist pseudo-Marxist.

Probably don't eat much refined sugar.

Definitely Somalia

Mozambique is pretty cool senpai. The groids here are mostly friendly and since they used to have beaner Portuguese as masters they have the same lazy affect in their behavior.

Booga.
Don't fuck with our monopoly on African flags.
6 or 2

I heard Rhodesia had some top-tier qts back in the day. Is that true?

Thanks for the flag friend. I'll come visit your country to go scuba diving some time. Stay comfy.

What do you mean by that pedro? Monopoly on American flags?

Most Africans don't use Sup Forums and the majority of Africans are from East Africa.

Just don't scuba in Maputo bay, the city sewage goes right into it and that's where all the fisherman in town fish funnily enough. Although I will say tiger prawns here are massive and delicious.

FOOOOOKIN PRRAWWWNS

Oh, so this is your way of RAREposting?

Tbqhwyfam I'm actually American lol.

Of rare what?
If you haven't noticed Somalis are the most despised people on Sup Forums.
So whenever I visit my relatives I pop on a computer or a phone and trigger them.

You must be the nigger here, because you make no sense. I legitimately am not catching your thought process here. Kek.

Lmao.
I'm phoneposting without spellcheck so it makes me sound like a legit nigger.
I'll just greentext it.
>Be Somali
>Be Muslim Africans.
>Sup Forums hates you and your people.
>Go to Somalia to visit relatives.
>Go on Sup Forums.
>trigger Amerilards.