What does Sup Forums think of one of the last American patriots. Nigga's been sticking to the libtards since 92'...

What does Sup Forums think of one of the last American patriots. Nigga's been sticking to the libtards since 92'. Can't wait for Trump's War.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bqPoGtjU-i0
youtu.be/c5XyEXPNFgk
youtube.com/watch?v=eQMzJ5Z7zBw
youtube.com/watch?v=uQfokXpexsk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DON'T ASK ME HOW I'M DOING

MIDDLE NAME IS HUSSEIN

TELLS US EVERYTHING WE NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THIS (((MAN)))

He's a kike. He's also the worst ever radio personality.

was he wrong?
kykes make the best radio personalities

Turned on Trump because he got his feelings hurt that Trump was too busy for him. He's right about things but he's still a Jew.

He's so full of himself that it's quite annoying but he is right most of the time.

no their good again after trump ate ice cream with him

Dear Allen:

After speaking to you on the phone about how nice the black-white thing is in mountain villages in Fiji, I walked downstairs to the school courtyard, where a little-known black brother looks at me, takes my hand gently, we do some old-world Lower East Side finger tricks, and he peacefully kisses the back of my hand-I do the same for his hand. I told him about our brief talk, and he says, "I must have felt the vibes."

Michael Weiner

I'M NOT YOUR WEAK FATHER

KATSENBERG RATZENBERG MATZENBERG

AND GEFFIN

IM MICHAEL SAVAGE. BE HERE OR BE NOWHERE

His birth name is Michael Penis

YOU SCHMUCK YOU

kek

his last name is Weiner, not Wiener. And that isn't what Wiener means. A Wiener is someone from Wien, aka "Vienna." You're the reason we burgers get branded as uncultured trash

YOU LIGHT IN THE LOAFERS RED DIAPER DOPER BABY

I like him but at the end of the day he's still a kike.

>What does Sup Forums think of one of the last American patriots.

>(((taking money))) to oppose Trump during the electing
>American patriot
choose one!

He is just another anti-white Zionist, profiteering from the destruction of white nations.

ROBERT START SCREENING CALLS THAT'S WHAT I PAY YOU FOR! TAKE THIS CHINESE FOOD BACK ITS GAWBAGE! I'M NEVER ORDERING FROM THAT DUMP AGAIN! Where were we? Oh right, the seltzer water salesman, Bernie Sanders, who couldn't even run a hot dog stand in Manhattan

fun fact: he finally admitted to being related to Anthony Weiner a couple weeks ago. He was railing against him, calling him a disgusting pervert etc and right as he went to break he slipped in "I've known him my whole life he's not that bad".

LISTEN YOU SCHMUCK!!!! YOU SCHMUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stay on the line Im gonna send you a copy of Teddy and Me.

PSYCHOLOGICAL NUDITY

what are you talking about? He did interviews with Trump all the time and supported him throughout the election. Perhaps you're thinking of Mark Levin

>t. Michael Savage

HAHAHAHAHHAH

this is an interesting one. He is a Jew but he might be the only redpilled one. listen to this video. This Jew cant even say the name of Jesus

youtube.com/watch?v=bqPoGtjU-i0

He may be a jew, but he is the ONLY person on daytime talk radio who has basically talked about white genocide.

Just yesterday, slipped and mentioned that kicking all of the illegals out is just the start. After that, we need to stop accepting immigration from the third world (AKA non-white).

His whole mantra is Borders, Language, and Culture, which is as close as you can publicly get to being an ethnonationalist at this point.

He is a hell of a lot better than Levin or Beck.

>not knowing that Weiner is pronounced wy-ner and not wee-ner

I love it when he rails against commie jews and super orthodox weirdos

I love him. He is a national treasure and a big reason why Trump got elected.

FUCKING THIS. THIS user GETS IT.

You are thinking of the other jew, Mark Levin. Savage is near orgasmic any time he talks about Trump. Levin is CONSTANTLY bitching about free trade and how this republic was founded on liberty and free trade is liberty and pls gib shekels goyim.

Savage has been getting borderline fascist and I'm not using that term lightly like the antifa fags. It's awesome.

he understands that as a Russian Jew he can blend in. He even calls himself a white man. Fair enough, since his skin is white. He knows that white people are the only people tolerant and fair enough to allow Jews to live among them and that third world nonwhites are by and large fanatically antisemitic

yes , the (((Ratzenbergs, and the Ketzenbergs))).
no other person in media is willing to go as far as he is, I even heard him once talk about circumcision and what Rabbies really do and how its a vile ceremony.

No wayyyyyu

YOU SCHMENDRICK YOU

IDIOTS!

Been listening since 2006. Love him. It blows me away he lives in San Fran-psycho

Just another jew with a palmed dagger laying in wait for the perfect moment. I like him, but I know where his loyalty truly is, and so should you.

he also highlights how whiny most Jews are

>shrikes like you are the reason I left New York City

How did this even end up happening. I stopped listening after savage got butthurt, and didn't go to the inauguration. Can some user some ehat happened up?

Savage rules.

PS. Jews for Jesus

Post a YouTube link to the episode and give us the time he said that or your full of shit

I wish he would move out, it cant be good for him living there

It iiis the Savage Nation and it's another Rock n' Roll Friday and I- turn off the music TURN IT OFF. I can't take this anymore. You'll have to excuse me I went to my usual Italian place in North Beach and I ordered- I ordered a vodka martini and a dry beer. That's it. A martini and a beer and I've got a hangover. I can't do it any more. But I turned and I looked at Teddy and he, haha, he gave me this look and I decided I had to do the show.

So what do we have to talk about today? We could talk about the shchmendrick in the White House. We could talk about my new book. We could talk about the scum and the degenerates in Hollywood pumping out their filth. (((Ratzenberg))) (((Katzenberg))) (((Schmatzenberg))) and (((Spielberg))).

Ugh, my G-d I can't do this. Turn up the music OKAY TURN IT OFF. All the lines are lit up, so please feel free to call in on any of these topics. Please call.

I like him. He is an honest man and an honest Jew.

CHUCK SCHUMER, A GUY LIKE THAT BACK IN MY DAY WOULD ONLY BE GOOD ENOUGH TO WORK AT A DELLI CUTTING CORN BEEF.

>LITTLE CHUCKY SCHUMER THE PICKLE PUSHER

THE SELTZER MAN COMETH
THE BAR FLY AND THE BAR FIGHTER
SHE LOOKS LIKE........ STALIN'S HOUSEKEEPER
how can any other host compete?

>How did this even end up happening. I stopped listening after savage got butthurt, and didn't go to the inauguration. Can some user some ehat happened up?

He claims he was sabotaged on the invite (by Kelly Ann I think) and Trump wasn't aware of it.

Something like that.

I remember he did an entire show about muslim inbreeding

*overplayed metallica riff*

AND HERE HE IS, WINNER OF THE NATIONAL RADIO HALL OF FAME AWARD: MICHAEL WEIN- UH... SAVAGE!

Yes. It's me. Michael Savage. Winner of the National Radio Hall of fame award. But I don't care that I won the National Radio Hall of Fame award. I don't care. All I care about is telling you the truth that the mainstream media won't say.

Now today, President Barack HUSSEIN Obama- you know what? I'm not even going to call him that. He doesn't deserve that title. I'm going to can him humpty dumpty.

So Humpty Dumpty Obummer had the CHUTZPAH to walk into the UN today and turns his back on the greatest ally in our nations history : Israel. Can you believe that? He's the kind of guy that puts pesto on his fettuccine. Humpty dumpty can't even eat pasta right! What a disgrace. I'm done with him, let's go to some calls. Joe, you're on the savage Nation:
>"Hi Dr. Savage! I just wanted to say it's a great honor to-"
HURRY UP AND GET TO THE POINT! IT'S LIKE NAILS ON A CHALKBOARD
>"I'm s-sorry Dr. Savage, I just wanted to ask your opinion about the Trump transitio-"
WHO THE HELL LET THIS IDIOT THROUGH? Get him off the call. Sheesh. No wonder this country is falling apart. You know that right there is why you need to buy two copies of my book Scorched Earth. Not for you, because you already know everything in it. You're intelligent. I want you to give it to two morons like the IDIOT you just heard and MAYBE we can fix this country. Maybe. But I doubt it. My head hurts, I need a break.

JOIN THE SAVAGE NATION

IF YOU TOLD HIM YOU HAD A HEART CONDITION AND YOU ASKED FOR A LEAN CUT, THE MINUTE YOU TURN AROUND CHUCKY WOULD PUT ALL OF THE FAT IN YOUR CORN BEEF

ONCE AGAIN I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT MY CALL SCREENER IS DOING

THIS IS A NATIONAL RADIO PROGRAM

My favorite Savageism: "From earth day to girth day in one generation"

Great Episode
Savage Talks about his meeting w/ Trump in mar-a-lago, after the FL rally
youtu.be/c5XyEXPNFgk

HES THE KIND OF DELIMAN WHO WHEN YOU ASK TO TRIM THE FAT OFF YOUR SANDWICH HE WOULD PUT EXTRA FAT ON

Trump did not steal your money and run the debt up to what it is right now

Trump did not conduct a war on the police

Trump did not bring in Muslims and no Christians

Trump did not raise your taxes

Trump did not quadruple the price of food

Trump is not starting a race war

Trump did not leave U.S. soldiers in Benghazi to be slaughtered and desecrated by filthy Muslims

Trump did not send the U.S. Navy to fight for Syrian al-Qaida

Trump did not arm ISIS and systematically exterminate Christians throughout the Middle East

Trump did not betray Israel

Trump did not provide financing and technology to Iran's nuclear weapons program

Trump did not pay ransom to Iran

Trump did not give our military secrets to China

Trump did not remove our nuclear missile shield in Poland at the behest of Russia

Trump did not cripple our economy

Trump did not increase our debt to 20 trillion

Trump did not ruin our credit, twice

Trump did not double African American unemployment

Trump did not increase welfare to a record level in 48 years

Trump did not sign a law making it legal to execute and imprison Americans

Trump did not free all of the terrorists in Guantanamo Bay

Trump did not steal your rights or violate the U.S. Constitution law, or commit treason hundreds of times

Trump did not increase the amount of mobs and riots across America

Trump did not trade 5 Taliban Generals for 1 American traitor

Trump did not use the IRS to attack political opponents

Trump did not increase the number of veterans deaths while doing nothing to fix the VA

Trump did not destroy our military

Trump did not attack our police forces nationwide

Trump did not side with criminals instead of police officials without waiting for the facts

Trump did not email classified information on a private server intended to obstruct justice and oversight

And yet,

CNN ABC NBC MSNBC call Trump worse than Hitler.

FROM THE MELTING POT TO THE CHAMBER POT!!

TRIPS!!!
CHECKED

youtube.com/watch?v=eQMzJ5Z7zBw

I like him. Better than pretty much everybody on radio now.

I'm pretty sure he knows how liberal and left-wing the majority of his fellow Jews are and is bothered by the fact. I think he's desperately pleading with his fellow Jews to stop being so blindly and retardedly liberal.

JAKE TAP WATER

it must have hurt his liberal heart to say that line.

i can tell, you all are not listening, not paying attention, its friday, we'll be right back

kek

>patriot
>puts israel's interests above america's
>puts corporate interests ahead of citizens well-being

kys faggot

I"M NOT YOUR WEAK FATHER, I'M MICHAEL SAVAGE

I'M DONE, NO MORE, NADA. THE NEXT BOOK IS THE GOD BOOK, THAT IT

That sounds like controlled opposition retard speak a la david duke. cuck.

fucking radio listeners people still listen to, cancers who pushed dubya twice.

I really hope radio talk shows will die alongside boomers, the median listener age was around 60 10 years ago

Savage is the guy who told Trump to run for president and was literally his first supporter. Savage is not controlled opposition. This guy gave Trump about half of his ideas and yesterday even Mike Pence said to Savage that he was integral in having Trump win.

What have you done???

youtube.com/watch?v=uQfokXpexsk

hes /ourguy/

I listened them for the last 15 years, broken clocks can be right occasionally.

They are a relict of a bygone era, sooner they are gone better the republican image will be

>that terminator music

KINO

umm yeah no..............

A jew is a jew is a jew is a dirty rat jew.

Savage's only loyalty is to his tribe. He attacks liberalism because he thinks it will eventually make life harder for his fellow jews when muds who haven't been brainwashed with holohoax guilt establish communities in America.

MUSLIM THROWBACKS THREATENING IS-RAY-YELL

Don't forget to buy gold and silver from Swiss America and buy my book (this is the last one I'm writing for real this time I just can't do it anymore)

Meatloaf recipe