>>lel that's a tranny
>>accidentally trigger retarded sjw
>>"user that's a drag queen"
>>oh ok.
>>sjw goes full autistic
>>can't control itself
>>TRANS ARE SCIENCE REEEE
>>wot
Help me out Sup Forums? Who can i reference? I know transgenderism is is a mental disease but the feminazi is adamant about the Zionist progressive society meme. How can I redpill her on actual scientists and people who've studied this?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/XuEgJ
acpeds.org/the-college-speaks/position-statements/gender-ideology-harms-children
cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/johns-hopkins-psychiatrist-transgender-mental-disorder-sex-change
icd10data.com/ICD10CM/Codes/F01-F99/F60-F69/F64-/F64.0
icd10data.com/ICD10CM/DRG/887
apa.org/news/press/releases/2015/11/psychology-transgender.aspx)
transhealth.ucsf.edu/trans?page=guidelines-mental-health
hindawi.com/journals/schizort/2014/463757/
nytimes.com/2016/07/01/health/transgender-population.html?_r=0
webmd.com/mental-health/gender-dysphoria#1
glaad.org/transgender/transfaq
iptar.org/event/transgender/
theguardian.com/society/2004/jul/30/health.mentalhealth
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wanna deepthroat that.

Me too but help pls?

Bump

I used to watch the guy who drew this on deviantart a long time ago.

user pls

As one myself, I don't see anything wrong with this.
As long as the only thing we shove down your throat are our cocks, and not some politically correct bullshit, then it's fine.

Also, I know it's a mental illness lmao, don't need to tell me.
-TruScum

You need help friend

Also OP, she is incorrect. Drag queens are fags that dress up as girls once or twice for gay shows.
They are not even transgender.

I know I do.
But it's fun to tie unsuspecting guys down, then whip it out.
Best reactions ever.

How are you Tails my good friend?

>Hate sonic
>Love when less then masculine characters get r63'd into thick girls

Fuck me why did that shit have to get so autistic

post pics of booty!

Caught me at a kinda bad time.
I don't have any saved due to suspicious, over protective of their 'little snowflake' parents.

:(
how old/tall are you?

5'9
19. Just been allowed to have surgery from the NHS for facial feminization.
Takes a while to get, but they do a good job.

Will i ever find a femboy small than my 5'7 manlet self

good luck with the surgery though

Thanks.
Also, that's only common in super early starters, which with the speed of the NHS is not a common thing.

It is literally classified as a mental disorder.
Gender Disassociation Disorder or some bullshit

can you post pics of your booty to me later
[email protected]

you're headed for the gas chamber

Yo, I just recently btfo a sjw tranny so bad they deleted their account.

I have resources for you.

lemme get them real quick

Reminder
cute boys > trans

stop taking girl pills

Chacked. Do tell, user.

How much for a sonichu medallion ?

But he'll die the second he puts his foot down.

You're fucked up.

NHS classes it as a medical condition.
What you are referring to is Disassociative Identity Disorder, which is a thing where you have multiple personality's.

Honest question, why do you care what some random sjw faggot on instagram think? How would changing their mind help?
These days most people think of drag queens as basically being men dressed up as women, they normally don't even bother to try to hide the fact they are men. Trans fags are the ones who really think they are mentally women.
They all need the oven either way.

No.

Y-you too.

it is a mental disorder though

Modern pederasty and feminization caused by absent fatherhood cultures, daddy went to work late so you put on pretty dresses and put fruits and vegetables up your butt.

As a straight normal man, you can ask yourself, is this worth being begged for anal sex? Is sex of the smelly kind worth this bag of cultural nihilism?

But it's only a mental illness if they wish it to be. Remember traps, if it's a mental illness you can claim your medication back on tax and buy it legally!

Because, it's mainly the 'normal' people getting triggered these days.

V I E N N A
I
E
N
N
A

>unsuspecting

Please show me your Deviant collection

archive.fo/XuEgJ
acpeds.org/the-college-speaks/position-statements/gender-ideology-harms-children

Here you go.

Fantastic. My taxes getting payed towards furthering your illness.

Pffft. Miss me with that shit.
Most of us that are not creepy 30+ perverts that are for real do not look like that.

Help I'm under attack

trannies stink

>the only thing we shove down your throat are our cocks,
i hate that this is my fetish.

My tinder is filled with trans people. Some of them are ""low key"" which literally means gay men in drags. Like, it's not anything remotely like on /gif/ it's a fucking dude in a drag.

Others made a really bad decision and look like 2/10 women. I don't know how doing that is better than just straight gay. Still feminised though, which I guess is count your blessings because some men are really manly and making such a decision just doesn't look like the best path.

The one that actually looks like a decent, maybe above average girl with the only issue being the shoulders is still a basic tinder slut plagued by the I want 9/10s.. but my specific and gorily detailed idea of a 9/10 and I won't settle for any less because a million guys match the only cute trap.

FYI the first group is the most common. Just men. Just cross dressing. Gay man turn the straight man gay fetish. That's disgusting and probably a mental illness just due to how self centered, narcissistic and sociopathic it is. There are more of them than bad traps.

But not nearly as much as what is going towards fat people.
Also, you just got financially cucked.

but I thought you didnt pay the tv licence

The opposite is true, actually. The vast majority of mtf don't pass and look like CWC fucked up on estrogen.

Johns Hopkins Psychiatrist: Transgender is ‘Mental Disorder;'
Sex Change ‘Biologically Impossible'

"Dr. Paul R. McHugh, the former psychiatrist-in-chief for Johns Hopkins Hospital and its current Distinguished Service Professor of Psychiatry, said that transgenderism is a “mental disorder” that merits treatment, that sex change is “biologically impossible,” and that people who promote sexual reassignment surgery are collaborating with and promoting a mental disorder.

Dr. McHugh, the author of six books and at least 125 peer-reviewed medical articles, made his remarks in a recent commentary in the Wall Street Journal, where he explained that transgender surgery is not the solution for people who suffer a “disorder of ‘assumption’” – the notion that their maleness or femaleness is different than what nature assigned to them biologically...."

cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/johns-hopkins-psychiatrist-transgender-mental-disorder-sex-change

OF cum.

icd10data.com/ICD10CM/Codes/F01-F99/F60-F69/F64-/F64.0
>This is the official diagnosis code for transgender/Gender Dysphora
icd10data.com/ICD10CM/DRG/887
>this is the list of other diagnosis similar to or having relation to.
(apa.org/news/press/releases/2015/11/psychology-transgender.aspx)
>Official psychology definition of transgender
>"Gender dysphoria" is a term that reflects more accurately than gender identity disorder when an individual is distressed about a conflict between their sex assigned at birth and their gender identity/role."
transhealth.ucsf.edu/trans?page=guidelines-mental-health
>resource outline the medical/insurance side of transgender
hindawi.com/journals/schizort/2014/463757/
>transgender and it's association to schizophrenia
nytimes.com/2016/07/01/health/transgender-population.html?_r=0
>Transgender account for ~.06% of the US population
webmd.com/mental-health/gender-dysphoria#1
>affirms the term 'transgender' as the official term for the umbrella of nuances in gender/sex identity.
glaad.org/transgender/transfaq
>further clarifies the definition of transgender
>iptar.org/event/transgender/
Other things to note, PhD Randi Kaufman is one of the leading psychologists specializing in transgender behaviour and issues.

Keep in mind transgender is a mental health matter, and despite our opinions on the condition and lifestyle, it is important to maintain and understand that these are people who mostly cannot help or control how they feel, much like with any other mental health issue.
It is uncalled for and straight rude to attack and insult a transgender person based on their mental health, however it is also important to stand your own ground and reaffirm the actual science and psychology behind transgender. The objective is to educate, not to attack or bash.

Oh, by us I meant the TruScum.
Or early starters. I.E. My self.

Kylie is amazing.

bad artist

Sex changes are not effective, say researchers

There is no conclusive evidence that sex change operations improve the lives of transsexuals, with many people remaining severely distressed and even suicidal after the operation, according to a medical review conducted exclusively for Guardian Weekend tomorrow.

The review of more than 100 international medical studies of post-operative transsexuals by the University of Birmingham's aggressive research intelligence facility (Arif) found no robust scientific evidence that gender reassignment surgery is clinically effective.

The Guardian asked Arif to conduct the review after speaking to several people who regret changing gender or believe that the medical care they received failed to prepare them for their new lives.

Chris Hyde, the director of Arif, said: "There is a huge uncertainty over whether changing someone's sex is a good or a bad thing. While no doubt great care is taken to ensure that appropriate patients undergo gender reassignment, there's still a large number of people who have the surgery but remain traumatised - often to the point of committing suicide."

theguardian.com/society/2004/jul/30/health.mentalhealth

imagine being this mentally ill and still deciding to reproduce.

So less vag surgeries and more dickgirls.

Substitute "normal" for "natural" and suddenly all these statements become true.

>implying sterility is natural
When people say natural in this setting what they're really getting at is "not retarded/dysfunctional"

Wish it didnt go towards fatties as well. Have fun mutiliating your body. Statistically speaking its very likely that suicide will be your only option. Good luck.

you cant

Why aren't his arms blue?

50/50 chance.
Also, that's with the mentally unstable snowflakes.

Here is the artist. Is it a man or just HIGH T?

go back to mtfg where you belong

You sure seem mentally stable at age 19 undergoing surgery

needs more makeup

Yeah. But only after alot of therapy to confirm I am not autistic.

OP pic related nice curves but
>fucking sonic

>Redpilling.
>An SJW.

that my friend, is an exercise in futility. Those people are so dead set on gargling down the ((narrative)) and trying to push it upon everyone, that they are too blind to the fact that they have literally become cancer. You are going to get nowhere in your attempts to bring truth to one of them. It would be just as difficult if, instead of one of the many special snowflakes, you were trying to redpill a trannie. These people literally cannot see reason, and do not use logic to debate.

saved.
here is my version for you.

Your THERAPIST should be telling you its not right to think you are a woman inside a mans body. Really makes you think

>How can I redpill her on actual scientists and people who've studied this?

Look up "gender critical" studies. Notable feminists have been challenging the idea that trans-women are the same as real women for the past 30 years. Tons of well-written, well-sourced arguments out there.

delete that

That's not the way to deal with trans people.
That's the kind of stuff that makes them kill their self.

how come you guys are like .6% of the population but people won't shut the fuck up about you

The same reason millions argue heatedly over the color of a white and gold dress.

Because people are retarded and extremely opinionated. As if their opinion matters or something.

Why are his/her's legs a different colour from the restof him? Did he shave his fur?

i know it's kind of mean but sometimes I think it'd just be easier to kill all the trannies so we can finally be done talking about them

No, being mentally unstable is what makes trannies kill themselves.

I wanna do lewd things to that fox
help
save me /pol

>
>
>Did he shave his fur?
He has stocking on you tard

>
>
>Did he shave his fur?
He has stockings on you tard

Pick up any Anatomy and Physiology textbook. They use language that is based and scientific. Believe me, it's hard to read - doing my finals on it on Monday.

And what makes them mentally unstable?!
Definately not being accepted.

I wasn't tarded enough to double post.

But why wear skin coloured stockings when the rest of you is orange?

wtf I want to fuck sonic now

Point out the fact that homos and trannys commit 40% of pedophilic acts and are only 3% of the population

Okay, this one's going in the 'threats' file.

ive seen so many of these type of threads.
if you found someone who loved you, no matter what you chose to be, would you still need to change?
whats the point of changing yourself if you feel like its still not good enough