>Geert Wilders is afraid
>Frauke Petry is a joke

(((They))) won?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yXLZZI9fjMs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Donald Trump being pushed hard against the wall
How?

The media is saying bad things about him, he's finished.

>Media shilling can "finish" Trump
Relax, this kind of bullshit is normal for us.

because its being built

>The media is saying bad things about him, he's finished.

>inclusive pronouns
Fuck off

Gravity

its a bait post you stupid newfag retard

saged

I meant "us" being the United States. The media has always been full of kikes.

can't you wait for three months?

this summer could be the one to remember

OP is right. What the fuck are we doing? Where is the spirit of the old Sup Forums? Cunts I've been a soldier of this meme war for a long time and I'm starting to realise something. We're deflated. We don't have that motivation, that fundamental determination we once had to change the world. We don't realise that we actually have the ability, the strident power, to influence global geopolitics - the collective mindset, the ideology, the strength. We have these things, but of late we are increasingly unaware to use them.

Why? Where is our determination? To all Sup Forumsacks who deny this transformation, I say, are you blind? Is it not time? Time for a renewal of the Sup Forums sprint? Time to make Sup Forums great again? Where is the innovation? The relentless meme factories, the coordination, the vision. What we need to do is this.

We need to refocus. Realise that within the next few months are elections which will change the course of human history. If Marine Le Pen wins the French election, you can guarantee that's the END of the EU. We have French on Sup Forums. Why not coordinate with them to translate memes? That's what the old Sup Forums would have done. It's vision. It's strength. It's coordination. And if we partake in this renewal of the Sup Forums spirit, a year from now perhaps we will look upon our achievements and realise that we have done it. We would have changed the world. Sup Forums would have etched itself into history, once again.

The right better go to war if these slimy faggots end up impeaching Trump, Pence or fuck over Le Pen.

Marine is polling well for the first round, but for the second she's over 20% under Macron right now, it doesn't look like she's in unless some scandal hits here until the election date.

I agree but the mods are a huge problem. I'm starting to wonder if they've been compromised. They allow far too many bait threads, blacked threads and more.

It's not about determination for me, it's about faith in democracy. I've lost nearly all faith in republics, seeing how they all end up leftist multi-culti societies.

No democratic party even in this time where demographics are showing minorities being 10-20% of european countries population are suggesting we send back all the strangers (non ethnic natives) back to their ancestral lands. No not Geert Wilder, not Frauke Petry, not Marine Le Pen, not Nigel Farage or the BNP, indeed no one. Yet this is what we want and need.

The only way and the solution to this problem is the return of monarchies, where kings are kings of an ethnic nation with vassals, which would send all strangers back to their land as contrary to the republic there is no citizenship acquirement. You're either an ethnic native or you're not and you need to get out.

we need habbenings

We shitpost great memes but the truth is we are always alone. We would need to use IRC or Tox to coordinate our actions and keep ourselves motivated.

>P.S. please downvote this parasite youtu.be/yXLZZI9fjMs

remember the trump polls bro

What the fuck is wrong with the French if Macron is projected to obliterate Le Pen? I just read on a BBC article that he'd "take no new measures on terrorism"

Why are anime posters filthy and dumb?

the trump polls didn't show a 20% difference two months before the election, wasn't it something like (and i don't know) 5% difference?

I just know some polls showed 5% about a month or so before.

This

Fuck off with your nigger waifu trash.

Its because of the massive waves of infiltration and memelords. I'm going to listen to the reason how we have fucked up.
1) antifa groups online fucking troll our board and we don't even notice it
2) we call them CTR when CTR is long defunct because we actually won something
3) Arbitrary trolls are more interested in getting (yous) to the point that any actual right wing posting is met with raised eyebrows. Made a post criticizing the alt-right for lack of action and got called CTR. I get berated everytime I even mention alt-right and you stupid faggots wonder what is going on.
THE LEFT IS WINNING BECAUSE YOU IDIOTS ARE LETTING THEM WIN GODDAMMIT THESE LIBERAL SCUMBAGS ARE GOING TO DESTROY THIS FUCKING PLANET AND YOU MORONS ARE LETTING THEM DO IT BECAUSE YOU ARE TOO AFRAID TO BE RIGHT WING SO YOU ASSUME EVERY CONSERVATIVE IS A SHILL GODDAMMIT I HATE THIS FUCKING BOARD WE MANAGED TO CHANGE THE PLANET AND YET WE THROW ALL OUR POWER AWAY TO CONCEDE TO NIGGER LOVERS.

they had huge difference just like brexit, you fucking leaf

sage this slide thread

its also a truth that we must accept that perhaps people haven't seen enough yet. It's all well and fine for us who have seen and or know how bad immigration for example is for the country but if not enough see it that way we have to accept perhaps society needs to fall further for them to want a change. I'm not giving up on Marine winning, there's still 2 months, but it doesn't look good so far.

If (((they))) are behind (((it))), they have everything to gain from far right becoming a thing. The swing can only go higher if you push both ways.

>Sessions pinned
>Pence pinned
>both on the same day

time to jump off the trump train before it crashes

bump.