Knowledge Bomb. Saving the West by destroying Feminism

Feminism from the beginning was a Social Engineering program, but the most recent variant of it is the "Key Pillar" of the current social engineering behind down to destroy the West.

This also related to the "Weaponized Womb" social engineering I've mention in a past KB(which you can find in the 4plebs archives).

Feminism has been the most successful Social Engineering tool ever. Modern Feminism has "Empowered" women to be against Motherhood(Having Kids & Family), Mates(Men) & the Tribe(The West). While also undermining/hating actually successful women in the Society.

Feminism has created PC Culture/SJW's, helped Cultural Marxism spread & promotes mass invasion(Islam in EU, South America in the US)/open borders & encourages Anti-Western agendas.

The West can be saved, if/when Feminism is destroyed. All Social Engineering programs being done against The West are connected to Feminism.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtube.com/watch?v=jSabM32Z5JA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

PAST THREADS TO DIG INTO:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

gay

BUMP

Future topics I plan on covering:

1) Importance of Family in Society/Civilization.

2) Social Engineering Petri Dishes.

3) The threat of The Left.

4) 9/11

5) Operation Mockingbird & the term "Conspiracy Theory"

Bumping, hello A5.

>t. Capt Obvious

Seriously, you are lame and bring nothing of value to the table.

>hey, everything I say is common knowledge to people on Sup Forums...but I'm going to act like it's all never before heard super secret knowledge that no one here could ever have imagined...I'm going to then say something vague like "you're on the right track" to gullible retards so they feel like I've given them something of substance when really I'm just confirming what they already believe so they trust me more...then I'll call anyone and everyone a shill using my 4g and wifi to legitimize myself...also pic related, these were literally birds and there are giant creatures in the ice.

Hey dumb fuck. Not all dinosaurs were birds. Birds evolved from a group of dinosaurs. This has been known by the scientific community for years and yet here you are acting like it's some super secret payload of knowledge. Everything you say is common fucking knowledge to people on Sup Forums.

Shareblue, you keep failing and its so amusing.

Bump!

bump

Thank you for the bump & spread the word.

Good to see support.

The way to kill feminism is to take away the right to vote from women. That will save easily 90% of western civilization's problems right off the bat.

>Future topics I plan on covering:
>1) Importance of Family in Society/Civilization.
>2) Social Engineering Petri Dishes.
>3) The threat of The Left.
>4) 9/11
>5) Operation Mockingbird & the term "Conspiracy Theory"

HOLY SHIT I CANT WAIT

IVE NEVER HEARD ABOUT THAT BEFORE

WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT YOUR LOADS

PLEASE MISTER I NEED MORE THAN JUST THE TIP OF YOUR BERG

The fact that you are specifically bothered by that is amazing.... and how you are continuing to Shill: Shareblue is really not sending there best, especially since you are using the same copy/paste again.

Right?
Whats he even talking about?
No links to anything, no real point, just schizophrenic rambling.

This.

Get the word out about the thread.

No, its to Empower the Man so the Women submits.

Its why the Social Engineers are mass importing/promoting foreign males after then "Empowered" western women too much & made western men too weak.

I made a thread about it, which you can find in the Archives:

What's your thoughts with everything going on with this Russia bullshit? Is it because Trump is starting to get shit rolling per say?

Also, any idea what's going on with this coup between the deep state and Trump, if there is one?

Fuck you, kike. I've been here much longer than your carpet bagging ass. Get a life you desperate loner.

It seems that the tide may be turning, but a lot of 'stronk wimminz' magazines (like Cosmopolitan) promote promiscuity (44 sex positions to rock a one night stand!!! Child-free happiness forever, it's possible!! Emergency birth control, the day after!!) are still going strong.

Common fucking knowledge

So much Shareblue lately. Those Chinese connections being found out are really panicking you all.

lol

I made a thread involving a US Coup/Civil War operation. And yes it involves Obama.

Look in the archives:

Exactly! He's just parroting what we've been saying all along. Anon5 is a massive attention whoring douche.

You lost me when I saw you talk about how the twin towers were a 'tuning fork' for some kind of energy and then time travel shit.
Nice LARP tho.

Shareblue earning its pizza I see.

1) Dems are scared, GOP traitors want war & Obama/Soros is causing shit.

Meanwhile Trump is getting shit done.

2) The Deep State is not longer deeply hidden now, which is bad for them. Also for such "smart" people in it, its baffling how they haven't realized they were set up & are just expendable pawns to the Globalists.

That is Social Engineering exploiting how women are social creatures that conform to society/trends. Which also makes them the best consumers,slaves & more susceptible to brainwashing.

What is the ideal dynamic between men and women, from your view?

>importing/promoting foreign males after then "Empowered" western women too much & made western men too weak.

what the fuck am I reading

>shill you're so bad at your job

Yes past threads that are archived. I just wanted to show you some more research showing the connections back to the same usual names like Democracy Alliance, Open Society, and Soros, etc.

what happened to the old pyramid pic?

Keep bumping the thread.

This isn't larping, also that statement is true if you understood building design & energy.

How do (they) plan on controlling billions of third world barbarians when they destroy the west?

It seems so illogical.

Don't like the naming of thread and OP. But as long as A5 drops basic red pills for normies, why not?

I take it you have a degree in time travelling positive energy waves then.

Another episode of:
"Subversion bomb"

Thanks for the answer
1) yeah I've really begun to notice this fear, literally grabbing at anything they feel supports their cause and the fact it falls on their face is telling. Obvious GOP traitors are McCain and Graham.

2) I've also noticed that about the Deep State, as more people have researched it.

In your opinion and view..... is this going as planned for Trump and Bannon, as will they start exposing these actions for what they are..... Treason?
Seriously am sick of this Russian bullshit and Obama along with his cronies just creating bullshit.

Is it worth betting money on Le Pen or Gilders to win?

Kill yourself, you worthless tripfag.

Larper Man is back. Go social engineer somewhere else, fagu

Did they attack Sessions because of Pizzagate?

Not crushed under the Mans feet like in Islam, nor elevated over the head of the Man like in The West.

The "A-Z" Gender/sex's thing isn't helping that either.

I made a thread about it, if you search the Archives. Essentially the Social Engineers "Empowered" western women so much, they stated to degrade things at a faster pace then expected. So they are importing/promoting Foreign Males(Islamic) to get them under control.

Those same Social Engineers weakened the Western Men, who are naturally the only ones who could have fixed both problems.

Social Engineers fucked themselves pretty much.

Good work on that.

Had to change it up due to trolls using the older one, also to symbolism more important information.

Hey Anon5,

Ukraine user from last thread. Glad to see you.

1) Any more research you got on Robert Steele you can share with us? I've been carefully watching him. I'm starting to get a bigger picture, especially with what happened with Sessions today.

2) Why is Chaffetz calling for Sessions to "recuse" himself, when Chaffetz LITERALLY hates Clinton and tweeted he was gonna prosecute her? Is he not the guy we thought he was?

3) Another "insider" leak said that Trump told Ivanka that he can't believe how much pedophilia all of Washington is and that Ivanka told him to play his cards and set his traps right. Any truth to that? Is that why Trump is not publicly charging anyone yet?

I just feel like, if this is a chess game, Trump keeps losing his pawns and knights...is he playing what Sun Tzu said - "to appear weak, when you are strong"?

>hat statement is true if you understood building design & energy.
how so?

Threadly reminder that anon5 is a larper.

>expecting an answer from larper5

This subject is fascinating to me. I'm female and, although definitely not a feminist, have never wanted kids. (Early thirties now.) They seem messy, stressful and expensive. (Also the world can be cruel.)

How have I been engineered to feel this way?

>Not crushed under the Mans feet like in Islam, nor elevated over the head of the Man like in The West.
So, on the side of man, like the rib pulled from Adam?

It seems every major building across the world is built like a massive radio antenna, which im guessing is related to it's energy flow?
Also this part im unsure of but it seems that a lot of such antenna buildings' outer structure resembles very large radio waves or rapid energy wave spikes like if you were to view the waves on a graph, if that makes sense

Isn't Feminism already failing?

Millennial Women are going to be a lost generation of cat ladies. They're already waking up to the fact that millions of them are going to be alone for the rest of their lives.

You never know.

anon5
just how far feminism infected the world?
even the 3rd worlders?

Post tits and then kill yourself

Not if you want destruction/total control & have bioweapons to clean up the mess if needed.

It's not really basic if you re-read it.

Shareblue is upset with this information.

I'm just here to get information out about various things.

The Trump Admin needs to crackdown on the leakers & do some staff clean ups.

As for O.... figure out if his house has a bunker under it.

They both have good odds.

Also, consider the EU Army and how that might factor into it.

Pedo networks, money laundering, etc

Many different things.

>Shareblue is upset with this information.
>implying you actually have information.

youtube.com/watch?v=jSabM32Z5JA

can you make the grass stop growing with your mind like this guy says?

What will be the turning point for Trump being seen as a good guy by the brainwashed masses?

>I'm just here to get information out about various things.

MR LARPER5 NEVER ANSWERS

ANSWER THE QUESTION LARPER5

>I'm just here to get information out about various things
Yeah, you say that a lot.
Not enough info tho.
I'd love to know more about the properties of this 'energy, or how you know it travels through time and influences people.

Did you DDOS me so I coudln't point out that you are subverted?

Kill them all!

Read the relevant thread you spastic.

Your answers are too generic.

LARP fuck

I was in that thread, and I still have unanswered questions, spastic.

Read it again

I'm here too anon5. Glad to see something good on the catalog. Ignore the haters

Building designs either Attract,Focus,Drain,Project.

They also relate to Positive,Negative,Neutral & Flow Energies.

Only found out this Energy related stuff because I was looking into some other information.

1) Still looking into it.

2) Because hes mad that the Russian BS is pulling resources from other investigations.

3) No idea.

Keep failing shills.

Yes.

Fascinating.

Exactly, also consider what goes on it Cities and why people act the way they do in/around them.

Look at what Feminism is connected too. If it was truly failing all the other things would be crumbling.

Yep.

The West has it the worse, due it being the center of it.

This form of Feminism is not about helping women, its about destroying everything around them.

No, I'm not going to do the same thing and expect different results, because I'm not retarded.

We don't hate larpers. We just want everyone to understand that they don't actually have information to prevent misinformation.
Correcting the record, if you will.
>inb4 shill

That is just crazy.

It's already starting to happen.

Keep failing shills.

It might come to it actually. Some can't be saved.

I'm still looking into it, its really fascinating.

Welcome.

>Building designs either Attract,Focus,Drain,Project.
On what physical ground, though?

If im shareblue then youre shillary fuckin clinton.

Get out of here, caravan to fagnight.

So grim, grey buildings drain you of energy like say office blocks?

>keep failing shills
Is this shill-ception?

Hijacking this jew propaganda thread.

Post your anon5 merchants

I'll start

i saw on 8/Sup Forums/ that the next step is castration of men and boys.

it's gonna be widespread, isn't it?

GOYIM STOP

>I'm still looking into it, its really fascinating
So you don't actually know yourself if any of this stuff is true.
The title of your thread should be 'conjecture bomb'.

It relates to Energy.

Energy effects the minds as much as appearance does. Just look at Cities and how people act.

Forced BUTT SEX FROM TWIN TOWER FLOW ENERGIES WEILDED BY FLYING TRICERATOPS TEN THOUSAND FEET LONG IN THE ARTIC

yea white boi
fuccbois about to be real homie

>It relates to Energy.
No shit. Without numbers, formulae, experiments, etc. I can't verify it.

So if you live in a city how do you counter this shitty energy?

So much shilling targeting the thread right now.

Just look at the Trans/A-Z Social Engineering.

Notice how the Gay population has exploded & now they are trying to make Trans even bigger then that.

Interesting.

All of it is true, reality is stranger then fiction.

dont boys in PI already cut off their lumpia???

Anon5, what have some of their specific strategies been to engineer this response? I'm assuming a big factor has been that two incomes are now needed to raise a family. What else?

Thanks!

>So much shilling targeting the thread right now.
Yeah, your shilling, shill.

I've been following your threads for a while, Anon5, and I'd just like to say thank you for dropping these info bombs for those unaware. I get what you're doing, you need people to find out for themselves, hence the vagueness that everyone likes to complain about so much.

Are you an AI by any chance?

Lordy Lou you are just a bundle of shilling tonight aren't you? You know Judas was a person to despise not emulate right? Nah of course not, be a good goi and keep at it.

Kys schitzo fathe fag larper Virgin boy desu desu desu BAKA

SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILLSHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILLSHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILLSHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILLSHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILLSHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL

SO... MUCH... BUTTHURT... ... AMAZING... FASCINATING