What the fuck are the youtube comments sections on the whitehouse's youtube page? Are they botting this shit...

what the fuck are the youtube comments sections on the whitehouse's youtube page? Are they botting this shit? It's the most blind following of Trump I've ever seen

youtube.com/watch?v=K6AJOVqHJz8

Persuasion master at work

Wake up. Go outside. The majority of Americans love Trump.

this

Google's algorith shows you responses you're inclined to agree with.

Liberals are unlikely to watch videos posted directly from the WH.

Most Americans like what Trump's doing.

well, the vids themselves only ever get ten thousand views or so.

I mean, just look at this shit it doesnt even come off as genuine or anything

>44% is a majority
damn American math skills are getting worse every day

Youtube comments section is always the worst of humanity, what do you expect?

>trusting the youtube viewcounter

his lower body is so tiny compared to his upper

go watch some of the earlier videos. libs spammed dislikes and circlejerked in the comments and gave up after about a week. these are real human beans

>youtube purposefully taking away views from youtube videos without anyone noticing

???????????????????

ayyyy check out my id

Some of the commenters have videos they've uploaded.

Look at Bugs Bunny, he has a couple gaming videos.

Also, if you expand the larger threads of comments you see some libshits arguing.

>thinks 44% is the real number
>not excluding 11 million illegal aliens from the total population of USA

Youtube has glitches like that all the time. They probably built the system so they could mass unsub people who don't watch a person's videos after a given timeframe and blame it on a (((glitch))). Now they use it for politics.

yea I've checked some of them myself, they seem like genuine accounts, just thought this would make an interesting thread anyways. Still strange how one dimensional these comments are

>44% is a majority
Illegal Mexicans aren't American citizens, stupid leaf..

Idk these nothing on these videos that give the impression their view count is being tampered with, the views are very consistent and the comments or likes dont appear inflated.

It's almost as if all the libtards hide in their Twitter safespace.

YouTube comments are the Turing test being run in reverse.

The view counts are pretty low for something so widely known. It's not like they would make it obvious they're manipulating data.

I still dont know why poeple are still pushing this "muh illegal immigrants stole the popoulare vote". The last six republican presidents lost the popular vote (prop really three dont know) People in high density cities are just more likely to vote democrat rather than republican. And it's this "tyranny of the masses" is the reason why the electoral college exists. Which is what the election was ran under. They didn't go out wanting, or needing the popular vote. Get better arguments, leaf

huh, strange, usually youtube comments are a fucking bastion of coherent, intellectual dialogue. something is definitely wrong here.