Am I Australian?

Can someone look at my pic and tell me whether or not I'm Australian?

Fuck off Chink.

NOT AUSTRALIAN. NON WHITE. DEATH TO NON WHITES HEIL HITLER

Fuck off, they're full

Too difficult to apply for Chinese citizenship. I think I'll stay Australian.

You are an Australian 1st gen Auschink.

It is your job to wind down the window of your ford/holden, shake your fist at visiting tourist Chinks and 0gen AusChinks and in perfect Queen's English, with your state/city accent yell out "Bloody Asian Drivers!"

>That shit happening in Sunnybank, Brisbane, makes me laugh every time.

if we go to war with china will you die along side us?

if not, get on a boat.

Good idea but unfortunately I only consider posts from Australian flag posters.

I could VPN one up and pretend I'm on TPg or fucking Telstra, but you'll have to settle for expat posting.

>die along side us
You mean we'll lose? Then no I'm fleeing Australia like my parents fled China.
Then do it. Non-Australian flag posters are not considered

Unfortunately, it would appear you are chinese

>WW3
>Australia is fighting the good fight with the other anglo nations against the asiatic horde threat
>Cuckbull gets ousted
>Due to extreme presence of chinks in AusNZ, white Australia policy returns
>Australia will introduce gas chambers since it'd be too expensive to deport the chinks during the war or kill them outright with bullets
>tfw Australia becomes the Fourth Reich

Yet you considered sheep shagger's comment and he's a Kiwi. Then again considering the flag he could well be positing from Bondi

Were you born in China?

If you're ethnically Chinese and you were born in China it's extremely easy to apply for citizenship. If you're an ABC you're going to want to get a set of employable skills obviously

well then you aren't, fuck off we're full.

Opinion from non-Australian posters aren't open for consideration
Then I better marry a Russian to show Australia how white I am. I don't want to experience the gas chamber

Russians are asiatic mongol cunts mate. Just goes to show how unaustralian you are when you dont even know who the fuckin europeans are.

Less expensive to bundle them into livestock road trains and release them into the NT/SA sections of desert. Let the bongs make flesh sticks of em.

are you the same aussie-chinaman posting everyday? youre probably fine mang... but ur goddamn peasant parents that are shitting up all my local parks with spooky music shit me a bit. where grew up in western syd is now just plagued with 50+ yo chinese people who smell and stare at my blonde kids and are soooo fucken annoying i hate em. but then theres some perfect english chinamen around my age who i shoot the shit with when i pick up my kids from school who hate mudslimes and can handle le bantz. u fit in. just stop working so hard, buying everything and dont bring ur retarded great grandads cuz ur fucking it up for the rest of us.

I admire your digits, Sieg Heil!
However watch your step cunt.

Use Australian flag when posting or it's not considered
Lmao are you fucking retarded? What do you think that paper is.
Make me brah
What?

Strathfied or further out?
(Strathy is China-Koreatown as much as Bankstown and Punchbowl are lebbo-muzzy-stabbytown thesedays)

>asking a chink rat if he'll fight for anything other than himself and money
lmao

Opinion from non-Australian posters aren't open for consideration

say "what" again mutha fucker. i dare you.
i thought u could spek de english. forget it. fuck off we full.

no disclose me location to hong kong spies.

Nah Bruh I can't speak English that well desu. I went to school in Burwood and Homebush. Ethnic schools man.

Burwood public school
And Homebush boys high school btw

Why are you posting then chink?

Dont be chinese or its not considered human

Brit is mad he's getting denied

Trolln aside, you're all racist cunts, for real

Agreed. He feels too strongly for something that's none of his business. His American is showing
You're confusing racism with bants

Getting denied how? You are reading my posts even if your eyes are making that difficult

No fucking shit

Ozzies, expats and home stayers ARE racist. Look at the people we had to grow up alongside. Just 9 times out of 10 our racism is in the form of bantz, comedy or well learned and personal experience reinforced truth. (i.e Around blacks never relax, if a coon asks for "A dollar brus?" You will more often then not get a look of disgust and a demand of why you didn't give them $5 or more, Asians ARE shit drivers so often, Lebbos hate a fair fight yet fear their parents, etc)

Nothing wrong with racism so long as it is used via a lens of truth and not through one of hatred. Job position for a Pajeet on a H1B1 or a 1genAuspooinloo? Go with the 1st gen as slightly harder working and less likely to destroy your toilet.

Ignoring natural impulses and instincts that focus on self and societal preservation for the sake of virtue signalling is retarded and you deserve as many missing teeth as a Townsville negress will issue you after a night on the turps.

And there. Ozexpat in HK flag. Now off the vpn and back to mobile posting.

Bump need Australian posters to respond