I don't want a war to end all wars. I want a war that reinstitutes the value of war in the world

I don't want a war to end all wars. I want a war that reinstitutes the value of war in the world.

I don't want a cold war. I don't want a thinking man's war but a war for war's sake.

I want a war that involves possibly billions of deaths. I want concentration camps and aerial bombardments. I want to piss myself in the trenches. I want cities burning in the skyline and the howl of airplanes above me. I want barbwire caked in horse guts. I want war.

We must do everything possible to bring back war. We must strain international relations so much that war becomes a viable solution. I'm done with peace and prosperity. We're done with peace and prosperity.

We want war, war, war.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RXlmjL3JU4M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go sign your happy ass up for the marines then, faggot.

But there isn't any war.

FPBP FAGGOT OP BTFO

yea. that might work. A nice nuclear exchange perhaps. I think I'd prefer a super volcano like yellow stone, or a giant meteor....

either way, the world needs an enema.

it will come, you will regret wishing for it, and you will almost certainly die

He is dancing, dancing.

give it a couple months

they'll be war

>nuclear exchange
>war

pick one

why not a natural distaste...

humanity joining forces to safe itself against nature would be a much more positive experience... even if billions died.. if the human spirit joined and pushed away the darkness the light would be that much more sweet

Yeah okay Major.

There will be no more wars.

We have reached the end of history.

I think war could mature all the spoiled millennials. Dare I say, war could actually save western civilization.

Interesting, but I don't know if your teacher will accept it for grading.

thanks, Sundowner

We all want to die here.
¡Viva la Muerte!

i want a war that will crush the ayrian menace!

McCain is that you?

youtube.com/watch?v=RXlmjL3JU4M

it will be with iran in the next 4 years

back into the fray! :D

I didn't know Hillary posted here.

>Says the user that isn't even in the military during a low-tier occupational conflict.
People like you were always stuck in some bitch position in a TOC when I was in the Army because no one trusts you to know your ass from your elbows.

That's if you don't do stupid shit that gets you kicked out before you even pass OSUT that I've seen, like autists trying to hang themselves with canteen straps.

Why does McCain love war so much?

The last time there was a real war, he got his ass tortured for years. You'd think he'd hate war after that.

>MUH COOPERATION
You must be foolishly misguided to think that in the face of a GLOBAL cataclysm we would all band together like a fucking rainbow and save the day.

Realistically, we ordinary people will be fucking trampled while fighting amongst each other, while elite scientists and the greatest minds left scramble to salvage what they can, if they survive until the end of the disasters.

>inb4 muh nihilism

What did Kek mean by this?

whew, edgy

t. john mccain

(who bombed children and then got captured like a bitch. what a great 'war hero')

As long as it is against shitskins and not more pointless white on white bloodshed.

The greatest redpill since coming here, is how catastrophic WW1 and WW2 were to white nations. They set us back, politically, perhaps a hundred years. We are just now starting to come out of the damages.

I was reading up on the Christmas Truce in WW1 and cried. So much pointless bloodshed among our European brothers.

There is not enough white blood left to senselessly slaughter each other. We need to unite against those that are trying to exterminate us.

Nice Blood Meridian pic.

nowt worse that feeling the pride of your grandad who killed many germans fade and turn into shame that he was fighting for the jew

You're a faggot.

Because he's a blue falcon. He doesn't give a fuck about servicemembers and will happily send his brothers in arms into a quagmire to get paid.

I'm sorry, anglobro. I know that feeling as well, having ancestors make meaningless sacrifices in a conflict we had no business being in, probably on the wrong side.

Hopefully next time we will all be on the same side, and it will be beautiful.

military war has become antiquated and inefficient mostly due to the media. Any government that declares war exposes itself to extreme political risk either from destroying the party image in republics or coup/revolution in authoritarian regimes, and will be subject to great pressure from the global community.

the new method of warfare is utilizing/funding civilian populations to create antagonistic social movements in republics or insurgencies in dictatorships. in this way they have the imagery and recruitment points of a people "fighting for their freedom" and they are shielded from any attempts at military or strongarm repression as it for one will intensify the movement and for two they will be painted as angelic victims of oppression at the hands horrible authoritarian government by the international media.

the modern era is the era of social wars and it is frankly the greatest of all abuses inflicted upon civilians by the powers that be. in past ages miliary men died, but today the social warriors body lives, but their minds and souls have been brutally murdered and replaced by instruments of sheer political aspiration

We've become rival hives of ants.

Historically speaking, war gives a political party popularity. It galvanizes the country towards nationalism.

>I want to piss myself in the trenches
Read: I want to go through the motions of being a soldier without any risk of dying/serious physical harm.

You are a faggot OP. I wish you the most painful death possible for your cowardice and dishonesty. Your post is a disgrace to the men and women who actually served. Fuck you.

>Spend more than a year memeing a president into power specifically to avoid a civil war or WW3
>Hurr durr we want war, war is so like le cool guys

OP shut the fuck up.

GLOBALISM IS DESIGNED TO END NORMAL WAR

THE RICH WANT TO MAKE SURE THEY DON'T GET THEIR SHIT STOLEN ANYMORE SO THEY'VE MADE IT SO THE LITTLE PEOPLE FIGHT AMONGST THEMSELVES.

This.

No reason to fight and die for your country and your fellow man when your neighbor is a nigger the broke into your car last month, and the Mexican across the street sells drugs to kids at the bus stop.

OP is a complete tool, probably around 14 years of age, who loves the Hollywood meme of going to war and seeing a bunch of horrendous shit, without taking a second to think about the real possibility that he could get shot in the kneecap and have his leg amputated from a painful infection. Instead, he fantasizes that he will be in "le trenches" watching all of his comrades die and leave with a life-changing Reddit-tier """experience""". I have absolutely zero respect for him.

>sign up for the Marines

Oh God no, last thing I need is an edgy boot who will most likely get driven to the point of suicide by me and other NCOs.

Join the Army instead

this is true when a national government has control over their propaganda, which they did in the past. privatized media has mostly negated this effect. its quite easy now for foreign nations to influence national propaganda mechanisms, particularly in the west.

as napoleon said, 3 hostile newspapers are more dangerous than 10000 bayonets.

If the deep state ever took back control and declared war on Russia I think there would be a possible Christmas-truce scenario happening that could stop the war in it's tracks

I'll fight if I have to, but god damn I don't want to. I have no illusions about making it through any kind of war. If I go, I'll be going to my death. But if I have to go, I'll go.

there will be future wars, hopefully not in our lifetimes. The terrible thing will be the realization, that yes, nukes can be used tactically and if detonated above ground won't do much longterm damage, so the restraint to use them will disappear with time....it will be understood that having nuked a few cities and killed a couple millions, isn't actually that much of a horror on the world economy, like feared before (population wise it doesn't even matter).... the 'brownskinification' of countries will further decrease decency and restraint to commit warcrimes for political gain.......also, even after a big nuclear exchange, plans and military depots are sufficient enough to wage a big conventional war in the aftermath, that is still on the level of WW2 in scale and destruction.....

We don't want that faggot either, fuck off, we're tired of dealing with your limp-dick rejects that think we're going to be easier on them just because we don't huff paint like Marines do.

Join the Navy instead

Also, this thread inspired me for a humble, small prediction: In a future big scale war scenario, there will develop an 'evolved' torched earth policy (on the defending side), called 'nuked earth'. Retreating rear armies will detonate a chain of dirty nukes on their territory (military grade) slightly below ground, so the initial fallout is severe enough, that the advancing side has to delay or stop their route throw the fallout zone, for the sake of their ground troops...Only armies with high enough manpower could take the brunt of the advance anyway (China for example).

>invade Chinese coast after heavy bombardment
>advance a hundred miles in
>retreat and nuke everything on your way out
>Itsjustaprankbro.gif
>China takes the opportunity to lower its population a bit more, advances
>chinkeshima
> rinse and repeat in africa over whatever

wtf i love the military industrial complex now

What if trump made a secret deal with russia to have a nuclear exchange but only to hit nigger hives with low-yields and not military bases

could work and possibly is even necessary from a military standpoint in all out war vs China.
Although I'd expect the chinese to execute nuked earth policy themselves when they retreat from the coast the first time, such that the US can't practically occupy for long

What we really need is mandatory service to get these cucks out of their basement jerking off to MLP.

Really doubt Trump would ever attempt occupation
He'd go for the kill. I could see desperate chinks doing a nuclear retreat for sure

I don't think the US army even remotely considers an occupation scenario in this decade (or the next, or the one after that). For China it would always 'just' involve crazy bombing and in the best case make them accept a non invasion peace deal, like Japan did in WW2...and if shit really gets bad, the US would probably rather make the Indians and/or other asians invade and occupy under US top command

that or a proxy war in NK years beforehand

BFTBG