Shareblue Engagement Survey

Dear Shareblue employees:-

The day has come for your annual mandatory anonymous survey, which we are hosting on Sup Forums since you are.

(Please note a separate survey in Chinese will be provided later for our international associates)

To keep anonymity, please do not fill out the name section of this response.

Survey sections will be provided in a series of posts.

Link your responses to each section.

Answer SA for strongly agree, A for agree, M for medium, D for disagree and SD for strongly disagree. If you don't know the answer you are an insufferable fool, put X.

Thank you for your participation in the Mandatory survey.

DB

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nj7lZ-tAYXg
thecitizensaudit.com/
thecitizensaudit.com/2017/02/07/report-david-brocks-foundation-falsifying-expenditures/
thecitizensaudit.com/2017/01/11/is-fake-intelligence-influencing-decision-makers-at-the-highest-levels-of-government/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1) Mission and purpose

1.1) I have a strong understanding of our goals and mission.

1.2) Shilling on social media is an important role to society and I am proud of what I do.

1.3) Even if Trump does something good for America, we shouldn't support him because then I will look stupid.

1.4) I agree with our covertly fascist agenda of calling everyone else on here a fascist - even though we approve of fascism.

1.5) I have no trouble sleeping at night.

2) Compensation

2.1) I am satisfied with the meagre salary I make

2.2) I am satisfied with my benefits package

2.3) I am paid fairly in relation to the amount of online drivel / garbage I generate

2.4) Shareblue offer a competitive salary compared to other shilling organisations

2.5) if you stopped paying me I would do this anyway.

3) Opportunities for growth

3.1) I do not feel my job may be threatened by the increased use of bots and automation.

3.2) the word "bots" makes me feel secretly horny.

3.3) there are good opportunities for development in professional shilling. I see my self in this career for the long term.

3.4) my work is challenging, stimulating and rewarding.

3.5) REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

4) Respect for leadership

4.1) I have unwavering support for our leadership, even if they were evidence of crime (no matter how serious)

4.2) whatever our leaders say must be true and is no way they are capable of committing any crime no matter how compelling the evidence

4.3) following orders exonerates me from any emotional damage caused to the Sup Forums community (after all they are probably nazis)

4.4) thinking for myself is dangerous

4.5) I pledge my undying allegiance and worship to David Brock.

Respect for employees

5.1) my opinions and ideas count at work.

5.2) my co-workers care about me as a "person"

5.3) my manager values my talents and the contributions I make (in relation to shilling)

5.4) Having low self esteem is OK if you take out your issues on others

5.5) I really don't have trouble sleeping at night

finally

Thank you Hong Kong bro. We need to send this to all their twitters.

You will never live in the city.

You will never meet diverse people.

You will never experience mind-opening and meaningful friendships.

You will never live life the way it was meant to be lived or discover new things.

You will never produce anything of value.

You will never understand why people voted for Hillary.

You will never learn anything interesting.

You will never be respected by any relevant people.

You will always be a rural and suburban retard.

DAVID!!!!!!!!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=Nj7lZ-tAYXg

Dont forget it's mandatory to complete the anonymous survey Shareblue

thecitizensaudit.com/

Taking all bets!
How many days until they start getting arrested?

already habbening

thecitizensaudit.com/2017/02/07/report-david-brocks-foundation-falsifying-expenditures/

oh shi-

Is “Fake Intelligence” Influencing Decision Makers at the Highest Levels of Government?
thecitizensaudit.com/2017/01/11/is-fake-intelligence-influencing-decision-makers-at-the-highest-levels-of-government/

The funny thing is you just know they have a Gay as fuck corporate culture that would produce a survey along these lines. You can tell from their shitty memes.

>chop, chop, crew.
>we're not paying you to lurk
>those memes won't force themselves

Buuuump

bump

Shareblue, please fill out this mandatory survey.

Also David Brock literally sucks cock.

Hahaha

City retards, who vote hillary are hilarious. They think their jungle gym that is monitored by .government 24/7 is the way life was meant to be lived.

Enjoy your rape.