Defend Trump

Either:

A: every major intelligence agency, newspaper, tv news station, and major allied intelligence agency is wrong

or

B: One idiot was manipulated by the russians and millions of people choose to ignore it because he tells them their shitty lives are the fault of Mexicans and Muslims rather than their shitty choices.

Really hard to know what is true huh?

A.

Putin is better than defending Saudi Arabia, funding terrorists, interventionism and supporting Europe cucks

In
All
Fields

Or, alternatively, there's a massive deep state of blackmailed sex perverts working for the global corporatist agenda.

A

Russian Ambassador sent to meet Jeff Sessions on orders from Obama Admin....later Obama Admin wants to know what they talked about and why

ncie

When do you shariablue faggots turn in for the night? You realize the election is over, kike.

When they get close to finding the anti-Trump leakers, they should handcuff them to a chair naked, and use police dogs to make them rat on the other leakers.

>Manipulated by Russians
>Won by electoral college vote
>No one claims the Russians hacked the electoral college.

FUCKING

Or free Right Wing Safety Squad helicopter rides.

That is some dedicated autism. Enjoy the (You).

A is a group of about 12 people holding the strings.

B is millions of people

which one is more likely?

>every major intelligence agency, newspaper, tv news station, and major allied intelligence agency is corrupt

Fizzixed

>A: every major intelligence agency, newspaper, tv news station, and major allied intelligence agency is lying
Fixed

What is different about Russian milk, and why are they delivering it to the White House in a cathedral-shaped carton?

Alternatively, you're a retard for believing CNN and are incapable of recognising the fact that only a complete moron would want to have their country taken over by either Muslims or Mexicans

Or every (((major agency))), (((newspaper))), (((tv news station))), and (((allied intelligence agency))) is lying, because they feel threatened for the first time in decades.

Wow, I thought Tokyo III was in Japan.

LEAF

A.

Its not that they are wrong, I honestly believe they know the truth and choose to lie because (conspiracy)

>every major intelligence agency, newspaper, tv news station, and major allied intelligence agency
None of them can be trusted is the real answer.
The intel agencies own the media. The world elite own the intelligence agencies. The world elite are our enemies and deserve nothing but death. Listening to them at all is stupid.

>B: One idiot was manipulated by the russians and millions of people choose to ignore it because he tells them their shitty lives are the fault of Mexicans and Muslims rather than their shitty choices.

Except Mexicans and Muslims have made their lives shittier. They might not be the only thing, but they certainly are a major part of what's wrong with western society. Removing both is a good start towards fixing things.

>>>/Whatthefuckdidyoujustfuckingsayaboutme,youlittlebitchI’llhaveyouknowIgraduatedtopofmyclassintheNavySeals,andI’vebeeninvolvedinnumeroussecretraidsonAlQuaeda,andIhaveover300confirmedkills.IamtrainedingorillawarfareandI’mthetopsniperintheentireUSarmedforces.Youarenothingtomebutjustanothertarget.IwillwipeyouthefuckoutwithprecisionthelikesofwhichhasneverbeenseenbeforeonthisEarth,markmyfuckingwords.YouthinkyoucangetawaywithsayingthatshittomeovertheInternet?Thinkagain,fucker.AswespeakIamcontactingmysecretnetworkofspiesacrosstheUSAandyourIPisbeingtracedrightnowsoyoubetterprepareforthestorm,maggot.Thestormthatwipesoutthepatheticlittlethingyoucallyourlife.You’refuckingdead,kid.Icanbeanywhere,anytime,andIcankillyouinoversevenhundredways,andthat’sjustwithmybarehands.NotonlyamIextensivelytrainedinunarmedcombat,butIhaveaccesstotheentirearsenaloftheUnitedStatesMarineCorpsandIwilluseittoitsfullextenttowipeyourmiserableassoffthefaceofthecontinent,youlittleshit.Ifonlyyoucouldhaveknownwhatunholyretributionyourlittle“clever”commentwasabouttobringdownuponyou,maybeyouwouldhaveheldyourfuckingtongue.Butyoucouldn’t,youdidn’t,andnowyou’repayingtheprice,yougoddamnidiot.Iwillshitfuryalloveryouandyouwilldrowninit.You’refuckingdead,kiddo./

THIS

Its a part of their agenda to influence the population to carry out their plans without us questioning them. Mind games

>intelligence agencies, and their propaganda attaches have never fabricated evidence carte blanche, in order to start wars and depose heads of state around the world.

They're not wrong. They're lying. Again.

Intel agencies are not a monolith.

Leakers will die in prison or seek exile in some place like Venezuela.

Free helicopter rides for Shariablue cunts when

every major intelligence agency, newspaper, tv news station, and major allied intelligence agency is lying.

Yall know how fucking crazy you sound?

>"The whole world is wrong and we are the only people that know the truth."

I know I am gonna be called a shareblue shill, but like yall sounds so fucking crazy. Get evidence and take it to the presses if you really think this is true. Dead serious please do this. I would take it seriously if I saw it.

Omg this so much! We need to stick together and fight this bigot pig!

#notmypresident
#wearetheresistance
#sorrynotsorry
#LovetrumpsHate

The New Yorker. Can you kill yourself? I will guide you step by step if you are too fucking stupid to figure it out.

>I believe everything the CIA and the TV tell me.

Why would they lie?

>A: every major intelligence agency, newspaper, tv news station, and major allied intelligence agency is wrong

Yeah. we kind of learned that when they completely ignored just about every Obama scandal

Seriously though.
like redpill me on why they can't be trusted without using vague (the media) bullshit. Like names, evidence please.

shu shu shareblue

>CIA has interfered with multiple elections throughout the years
>muhhh why would they lie to us?

Anybody remember that time Obama funded ISIS in Syria at the behest of Israel and 250,000 people got slaughtered, and thousands of children were put into sex slavery.

>the presses
I already told you they are owned by the CIA you stupid faggot. It won't ever make it to print. You're stupid.
Major news networks are filled up with CIA family members and the CIA answers to whoever they want to. They've been setting up our choices for president for decades and they killed JFK when he tried to put an end to their bullshit.
They have a lot to lose and they groomed the Clintons since they were both kids.

You're not going to find the truth in the news. You have to know people.

I didn't see that on CNN...

Must be fake news.

I'll put it this way, why do you think they would tell you that they have been subverting our nation?

>Russias subverted the American election by hacking the DNC and revealing to the American public how corrupt the DNC is

Bastards!

>the establishment was trying to save us!
>russia was the real threat all along!

So the establishment is basically saying they are the good guys. Uh ya, no.

All your major tv, newspapers, radio, what have you are owned by 6 (((corporations)))

And what have domestic intelligence agencies done for us in the past half century besides subvert and fuck up everything here and abroad? They are not your friends or allies, and they have no reason to tell you the truth and every reason not to. Stop being a dumb.

EVERYTHING being printed about the Russians started with an anonymous source at the CIA that only talks to the Washington Post apparently. This is what the CIA does. This is a coup.

It is EXACTLY like gamergate. The dinosaur media is circling the wagons.

The Deep State, Democrats, and Neo Cons don't want Trump so they are pushing the already proven false Russian narrative to derail him.

They were wrong with Saddam Hussein and they were wrong in Syria and they were wrong in Lybia.
The entire arab spring was these fuckers being wrong
So yeah I'd rather trust someone who hasn't plunged the world into chaos

Dude, I get that, but seriously any asshole of the street can tell me something is a conspiracy. If you think all of this true you have a moral obligation to get the public on your side. That is why I don't take any of this Sup Forums shit seriously none of you do the work to get it out

I'll just be totally honest.

Putin is less hostile to me and my people than democrats are.

What putin wants is less of an immediate danger to my way of life than say Hillary Clinton becoming president.

Millions of people know this. Which is why the lefts Russo phobia is a joke.

Get fucked kike
Do you smell that? The gas is approaching your lungs.

We all remember but, that's just what the "elites" in the US do. Who funded the Taliban, Al Queerda, Contra etc. US foreign policy makes less sense than a fat chicks pudding policy.

They keep doubling down too. It's so funny listening to my parents reactions at the fake news, the gig is up for the media, I give em 10 years and they'll be dinosaurs.

Thank you. I really do appreciate the honestly, it feels less like I am talking to a crazy person.

>get it out
Get what out?
You want evidence? Good luck with that. The people who know first hand won't say shit because they'll get killed. It's happened already. Anyone with second hand knowledge will just be told to provide proof.
All I can do is say what I know has been told to me by reliable sources. People have to choose what to believe. It's a bullshit game.

This.

Putin doesn't want Europe to become non white like liberals and democrats do. He just wants Europe to be destabilized so he can take back Ukraine and other shitty random Eastern Euro countries

Then you will not win this fight. Vague and general notions about dishonesty is nothing in the face of specifics. The NYT reported on Clinton selling uranium and people and the public believes that.

> Is Donald Trump compromised by the Russians for piss-fetishism and became president with the help of Sup Forums memes which are also being marshalled by Russian intelligence behind the scenes
Or
> is there a media conspiracy to slander the president to foment rebellion or stage a coup in public opinion based on false premises

I don't know, my problem is that both are hard to believe. There is no reasonable position you can take and say both sides are equally crazy.

OMG THIS DO MUCH HURR DURR I LOVE THIS PLAYYCEE

-shareblue

Dude at least you are intellectually honest. So many people talk about vague notions of lying media. You embrace your ideals which even though I disagree with them, I can respect and talk about.

>Get evidence and take it to the presses if you really think this is true.

The problem with this is most of us watched the entire media shilling for Clinton for the entire election cycle. Fucky polls, suppression of dissent. Openly cutting the mike of anyone who dared criticise Queen Hillary on air. Any trust I had in the media and the press was utterly and completely destroyed over the last nine months. And part of that was paid shills coming here and insisting that Freedom is Slavery, War is Peace and Ignorance is Strength.

So where's the hard evidence? Snowden revealed that the NSA can, among other things, hack into your phone's microphone without your knowledge and record you constantly. They're doing this on a very grand scale. You're telling me they weren't keeping an eye on Trump if he was even slightly suspected of something like this, and we have to instead rely on anonymous sources on the word of journalists who have been hostile to the president since the beginning?

this is pretty much the only idea I think is right

Yeah those countries historically belong to the Asiatic Slavic world anyway.

No more world police.
No more brothers wars.
No more white man's burdens.

America is going to turn inward and heal from its cancer. You are all on your own.

>but like yall sounds so fucking crazy.
why im actually replying to someone saying yall is a good question

>if you think "sounding crazy" holds you back from learning about history and politics then you should get off Sup Forums and do something productive like knitting

considering that trump didn't know the first amendment existed, and that putin was the head of counter-intelligence in the kgb, it's pretty clear the answer is b. not to mention that the russians managed to make you believe the moon landing was a hoax.

amuricunts are gullible and easily led.

What you imply in affirmation A is simply wrong.

Every jew and their intelligence agent pets will burn.

It's only a matter of time.

See I can understand the desire to preserve and defend culture. I get that even if I think the right over does it. What I cannot abide is ignoring mountains of evidence about the Russian intervention. Like if you are cool with them meddling that is your deal I guess just don't pretend.

I think that the ethnostate is going to rise again. Even from the left it is totally obvious. The globalism v nationalism fight seems very real to me

artistic and autistic. love it

They are still doing it. The minitruth at CNN is 24/7 neocon propaganda.

We took their regime change in Syria away from them and they are hopping mad.

does canadian nazis say sorry as they are burning people?

>What I cannot abide is ignoring mountains of evidence about the Russian intervention

What evidence? All there is are "anonymous CIA sources"
Appeals to Authority aren't evidence.

Our elections are a motive with a universal adapter on it. At least the Russians are doing so from Russia and not trying to drag us into more nonsense wars from inside our own nation like some foreign agents are currently doing.

Nations never went away. It was always one of the lefts pretty lies.

What evidence? Hearsay is not evidence. If that's really the best the CIA can come up with it's no wonder terrorism has become such a problem.

Yeah but that one person told us the media is biased and can't be trusted, along with the intelligence agencies. So that makes it a tougher call. t'd be different if Trump said he was manipulated.

We say "auf weidersehen juden"

I think he's saying it's the jews. Not sure though.

More realistically you'll continue shitposting in your mom's basement until your inconsequential death. Not many people will care

Here you go. I know it's a wall of text, but this should get you on the path to being redpilled. But seriously, if you want to stay bluepilled, don't read it.

We will see parasite.

Did you literally read what you posted?

The "hack" was also some shitty email attachment Malware with no evidence of any data stolen.

I welcome the intervention honostly, the previous KGB plan that brought us today's sjw tards has backfired on the soviets with threats of another nuclear war coming at three fronts at the hands of the cucks left wing leadership.

the defector even said himself that increased nationalistic values are the only way to heal this disaster.

that's not very nationalistic of you to be talking foreign languages like an illegal immigrant... do you speak urdu as well?

Hearty kek

I love you now.
all the fucking homo.

>evidence
On Sup Forums? Are you serious? People here believe that the WTC could not have been brought down by massive planes slamming into them and that humans are different races because of some shoddy 'info'graphic.

Anyway, said evidence is classified. But hold your horses. The trump admin leaks like a sieve so we will probably get the raw data.

Russia didn't do shit, besides dump files about shit that everyone already knew. Trump won the electoral college. You're just salty.

They arent wrong, they are lying. Its a deep state coup.

you definitely understand politics
(allow me to snicker condescendingly at your 5th grade understanding of power and politics)

also saged

Human beings are races because we can identify them aso such simply by their genetic code.

We would accurately be classified as sub-species if it not were for political considerations.

The left loves science. As long as it doesn't show up to remind people that it's facts don't support their political agenda.

Present evidence that Trump is a Russian plant or under the Russian's control.

I'd like you to read a book called Dark Alliance to get an idea of what the world is really like.

Then read what happened to the guy that wrote it.

The hysterical windmilling of Democrats and the media is not "evidence." Evidence is actual documented proof.
>we can't show you that
Why not?
>because it would compromise our methods
So give is a redacted document or something
>can't
Why not?
>just trust us, it was the Russians
So, you're asking me to believe an organization that has publicly stated that their mission will be complete when everything the American public believes is wrong?
>...yes?