Just saw this. It's basically allegory for illegal immigrants in the US

Just saw this. It's basically allegory for illegal immigrants in the US.

Don't waste your time.

is it any good though?
I want a good wolverine movie for once

It's very violent and brutal, so it is good in that regard. The storyline was just OK.

It's basically Regular Wolverine & Loli Wolverine. Not really great in terms of an X-men movie from what I've seen in the trailers, but pedos will love it.

Lol, it's fucking amazing. Great action, great emotional plot.

But yeah, stay in your ally's bubble, white nationalists. You'll be the ones missing out in one of the best superhero movies made yet.

explain

>mfw people think wolverine means wolf in german

Keep sucking that Jew dick.

Weren't all X-men movies allegories for homos? What else is new?

Movie literally starts with the Mexican border and that it's secured, and illegals are being sent back
And kids are yelling USA at them having to go back
All Mutants in the USA have been wiped out, and the remaining are hunted by a death squad
Little kid mutants are from Mexico and cross into the USA
They flee into Canada for asylum

Didn't marvel say they was staying out of politics after their entire new line of social justice comics bombed.

Hahahaha

You think I fucking care about movies?
Grow up kiddo.
Those 2 hours could've been much better spent, look at yourself in the mirror to reaffirm this notion.

>It's basically Regular Wolverine & Loli Wolverine. Not really great in terms of an X-men movie from what I've seen in the trailers, but pedos will love it.

In other words, Marvel's version of the Professional.

nono o NONONO O

ITS NOT FICTION ANYMORE STOP SENDING THEM

Actually just for transgender

get it, ex man

sounds like everything actually went well...

Keep taking that Russian chode in the ass

If you don't care about movies, then why are you on this topic? Unless you're just a Russian. There's been a lot of those on this board lately...

>Keep taking that Russian chode in the ass
keep repeating meaningless statements without actually fleshing out what Russia is doing and how is negative for us...

Oh and corn syrup turned out to be a way to genetically alter the population.

It's a pedocore film, like Man on Fire and Leon the Professional.

>big bad mutant hunter is literally named Donald

x-men has always been cucked as shit.

the creator already said the "mutants" are an allegory for gay people for fuck sake

why do you think sir Ian McButtfuckin took the job

Disney knows they could film dog shit for 2 hours and normies would give them a billion dollars

I ALWAYS KNEW IT WAS THE CORN SYRUP

K gunna watch it and forget about all the political bullshit and enjoy the film like a person who does not have autism.

They're allegories for any marginalized group.

K dude. This was an amazing movie. I'm a sucker for dark, sad movies and I enjoyed every second of it.

Did you get the best seat at the theatre? Was the loli good?

goddammit I was really looking forward to this movie too.. it sounds like Elysium all over again, where everyone left on Earth is a Mexican except for randomly Matt Damon

Can't argue with that, Disney could outright offer to have one of it's employee's shit your mouth at the theater instead of a movie and normies would still go because it's Disney.

>2017

>watching hollywood movies

if you do this you aren't redpilled

DID BATMEN APEAR?

Pray to the Shadman and ye shall receive.

>Watching superhero movies
What are you? 12?
Or just autistic?

Nobody thinks that retard.

I meant people in Germany think that.

Ok, I stand corrected. What the fugg indeed.

>USA is a mutant no go area
>Death squad(s?) literaly hunting them down
>I know, lets go from Mexico, through the USA, to Canada!
??????????????
Am I understanding this correct?
Even in a made up universe, Mexico is so shit they want to live somewhere else?

the xmen was literally supposed to be a civil rights allegory.

Apparently the mutant death squads can only operate in the US and mexico

That's correct. In Mexico they were creating/breeding mutant children that escaped, and fled to the USA, through Texas, so that they could get asylum in Canada.

Yeah that's literally what happened. When the death squad is chasing down the mutant kids to the Canadian border they literally say "dont let them cross the border!"

Thats fuckin retarded.

I don't know why I'm even annoyed by it really.
Capeshit films have always been mostly shit, and in recent years the comics themselves have become SJW shitfests.
And ((((Hollywood)))) itself being shit.

they said the new comics line wouldnt but the hollywood jews will never let it rest and the comic readers and the movie goers are not the same audience

I was dragged along to see this yesterday.

How can anyone but teenagers or children enjoy films like this? There's no substance to it, it's just gratuitous violence with a poorly hidden political message.

On second thoughts, what I've just described sums up nearly every movie made nowadays pretty well.

Believe it or not, it was once about adolescence

Reminder to stream that shit

So where's the movie about the Xmen building modern society and being told they need to go away and die?

Actually mutans where a stand in for niggers. The minority group it stands in for changes with the times but originally it was niggers you know the whole civil rights thing that was going on at the time of its first publication. Hell it is a simple google search to figure this out.

>Movie literally starts with the Mexican border and that it's secured, and illegals are being sent backAnd kids are yelling USA at them having to go backAll Mutants in the USA have been wiped out, and the remaining are hunted by a death squadLittle kid mutants are from Mexico and cross into the USAThey flee into Canada for asylum
Sounds like a good future to me.

I have hated these movies ever since Jackman was cast as Logan. The Wolverine is 5'2" and covered in body hair. That lanky Aussie cunt is not Logan.

Fucking Savage.

Actually they developed Moria Island and it was a mutant haven and very advanced Humans attacked so they even covered that angle as well.

ITT we post repilled movies

yea plus wolverine never got cucked by an abo

I doubt that counts. If anything that's a We Wuz Mutants angle with humans being white colonists.

>loli wolverine

wew

>liking loli in any way, even non sexual way is pedo
I want this meme die

>skipping leg day

You see what you want to see. Various versions of mutant "utopias" have been plot lines. I'm sure in the nearly 50 years of story lines you can find a plotline you like. If not you take this shit way to seriously or do what I do and sympathize with the villain if it is a crap book or movie.

Damn, he's missed leg day a few too many times.

Well it's proven that if I grow enough neck beard and complain about it on the Internet I'll make money off of it. Maybe I should.

I got more of a "refugee" vibe. They happened to be Mexican, sure.

Oh shit. I get it now. Fuck.

The movie's action and humor sure were good though. Too bad the black guy next to me thought every bit of violence was hilarious and that he had snappy quips that would enhance the movie for everyone. When I asked him to stop talking he did, thankfully, but kept fucking laughing at everything. Much quieter, but still, it's hard to be in a serious moment when some retard is giggling right next to you. Really ruins the mood and immersion, goes from impactful to interesting but distracted and annoyed.

Little sister HAD to see it though, so we went. First time going to the movies in like 5 years I think. Gonna go back to pirating everything. Fuck that noise.

OY VEY

Also I loved that dark shit was allowed to be dark.

Why can't they just make up a universe where Mexico isn't a shithole?

In every film Mexico stay a shit hole HAHAHAHA I never thought of this.

Guess im not seeing it then

Elysium is the most redpilled movie produced in the past decade

>World gets so full of third worlders that white people have to go to space
>With them gone (minue Matt Damon) the world is quickly ruined, they are completely unable to maintain a thriving civilization handed to them
>Have to rely on white male lead to get anything done
>Space colony is a thriving and peaceful, has tech we can only dream of
>Is defended by a badass Afrikaaner
>Movie ends with Matt Damon dying and the implication that his fuckup will allow the third-worlders to ruin yet another civilization

Elysium was redpilled, except that Matt Damon was the last white cuck that had to ruin it for everyone else

dude like yeah it's a show about mutants and everything but let's not get crazy here that would be too unbelievable and break the audience's immersion

>Oscar is a bit of everything – African-American, Caucasian, Hawaiian and Cherokee. We specifically requested a bi-racial child because there was more of a need. People will wait 18 months to adopt a little blonde girl; meanwhile, bi-racial children are turned away. The same was true for Ava, she’s half Mexican, half German.

They literally picked these kids out to be living virtue signaling props.

To be fair, the Jews did create 9/10 of all superheroes

>Movie ends with Matt Damon dying and the implication that his fuckup will allow the third-worlders to ruin yet another civilization
That's exactly how I interpreted the movie, but I don't think the director saw it that way.

a fuckin accessory

I met a woman who described her wolf dogs genetic makeup the same way disgusting.

The director is a south african expat, it was a subversive redpill and intentional.

Hugh NO

you faggots are literally butthurt over everything.

A fuckin leaf

Magneto did nothing wrong.
Kek...
Someone should meme Trumpo into prof X or Magneto.
Democrat party are the longtime Kree (commies )

>Jews are behind everything
>magneto dindu nuffin

Are people really this blind?

Magneto and Genocia

literally space rhodesia and they failed for the same reasons and misplaced compassion.

Thanks

Redpill me on what district 9 meant.

The aliens were basically mexicans flooding the us or muslims in europe/UK. They're all lazy, trashy, and fuck everything up. They even corrupt the nice white man into becoming one of them at the end.

Don't forget the gay angle

yeah, i don't get why they should start a movie with the good ending already

is there a character with a more JUSTed life than wolverine?

>be sick and bed ridden your entire childhood
>mutate horrible bone claws and murder your father after he murdered your whore mothers cuck husband
>suffer through the civil war, WW1, D-Day and being fried alive in a POW camp by the Hiroshima nuke
>see your brother become a psychopathic rapist in Vietnam
>your brother, gf and boss all trick you into having boiling liquid metal drilled into your bones
>live out of an RV for the next 15 years
>kill your own brother without even knowing it
>your ex-boss dies before he can answer the questions tormenting you
>the love of your life kills your mentor and you end up having to kill her
>live in the woods while losing your mind from the guilt of this
>a man you once saved betrays you to agonizingly saw your claws off
>witness almost all your friends exterminated in a global holocaust by invincible genocidal robots
>be sent back in time to prevent this hellish future
>end up being drowned to death after your ally betrays you
>the version of yourself that got to live in a utopian timeline is killed by your consciousness overwriting his
>the bf of your oneitis is still alive so you're still a friendzoned beta orbiter
>your body actually still had the metal implanted so you're still painfully rotting away from the inside out
>your species still goes extinct and all your friends die in this timeline too anyway
>end up a suicidal wagecuck trying to pay for your mentors alzheimers pills
>find out you have a clone daughter who's selectively-mute after being abused her entire life
>have to watch your mentor die for a second time after he is butchered by your worst nightmare, yourself as nothing but a mindless killing machine, who also fatally gores you
>only get to know the love of a daughter, the first honest love you've received in your entire pathetic life of 197 wasted years, for a few seconds before it's taken away from you by your old friend death

Wasn't looking forward to that movie anyway. Trailer was cringy as fuck.

It's not made by Disney or Marvel, it's FOX, you think Disney/Marvel makes R rated films with lil chicks that mangle dudes to shreds?

One thing I didn't get.... Didn't Wolverine get his claws IMPLANTED?

Why would her daughter have some? I understand the "Regeneration gene" being genetic, But, not the claws.

Superman kindve did via deadpool

Xavier and Magneto were basically intended to be MLK and Malcolm X.

Or if I want to just pirate it and not subsidize Hollywood pedophilia?

They were made of bone when he was born and the adamantium was added later

X men 1 : C-
X men 2: B-
X men 3: F+
First class: B+
Days if future past: A-
Age of apocalypse: C-
Wolverine 1: B-
Wolverine 2: B-

The 8th wolverine movie will be the best.

Ahh... Thanks man.
Never really got into the X-mens.