Prove you're not a blind follower and name 1 (one) criticism you have of Trump

I'll start: He seems a little too fond of Israel

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0gPUXkB1QM2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He hasnt become literally Hitler yet

Putin

He hasn't started rounding up Jews yet.

i was okay with the first one. then the next few. but why are you pushing this thread every day?

He has pretty thin skin, he cant keep his mouth shut

He hasn't created my white ethnostate yet

He treats Jews like humans. Lets them have his daughter to fuck.

It's a bit odd how this exact same thread seems to crop up every time shills come around.

He gassed Flynn

He hasn't started importing Europeans to combat our demographic decline.

I like your spirit britbong. But you need to practice your shitposting more. I recommend taking a few courses from an Australian university. They have some very reputable programs there.

Hasn't erased Islam and all it's followers from Earth yet.

He's overreactive. The fucking keks that'd be available if he just smugly grinned instead of actually getting loud and hostile over any criticisms made causing lefties to go psychotic would be uncountable.

With his current state of feeling like he needs to retort and debunk absolutely everything in the most defensive manner possible, it just concretes and fuels further petty attacks that distract and waste everyone's time.

He's okay with his children marrying Jews and even converting to Judaism.

He gets a little to distracted with meager bullshit like his war on the media and continuing the russian investigation. Still love him and have complete faith in him, though.

Protectionism

this slide thread again.

i think i have seen over 30 of em in the last week.

sage

He hasn't made it legal to kill niggers.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP

>The Wall isn't Built yet
>Hasn't done an interview on Molymeme's channel
>Hasn't done an after election interview with Alex Jones
>Hasn't purged the intelligence agencies and breaking them up yet
>Softening tone on some issues
>Hasn't dismantled the federal reserve system yet

He's completely dismantling Nixon's environmental legacy.

We need clean air and water.

THIS

please meme this into realtiy.

I would be happy if I was a park ranger or game warden somewhere in the middle of nowher ein the US and be just left alone with nature

He's a fucking white male

god damn i want that ass in my face

He is so incredibly inept when it comes to implementing his policies and he refuses to use his platform as president to get his message through, free of media spinning.

Imagine burying your face in that ass

He hasn't given me a GF yet.

As far as I know, he hasn't said diddly poop about Saudi Arabia.

Wants to send even more money to a bloated military that needs financial discipline. More bang for the buck is needed.

*SNIFF* ah yes Mei Lin, I am getting a hint of the spicy tuna you had and, oh my, this is quite pungent my dear, let me take a closer look *SNIIIIFFFF* oh there it is, that heady aroma from the beef broccoli you had yesterday!

W-what did Kek mean by this?

In all seriousness he needs to undermine the fags because he is too nice to them and he can't openly attack them

He isn't gassing the kikes hard enough

It means the QT gf's are coming! PRAISE

He's very egotistical. He's way too prone to overreacting.

Probably shareblue/ctr trying to find more ways to attack Trump because they've started to run out.

Hasn't made his haircut mandatory yet

I think his immigration ban was poorly implemented and the wall won't stop drugs from coming. The wall will be a nice symbol for our new immigration policies and will make history tho so I still like the idea of it.

Did you stop wearing the hat user?
...serves you right.

Nice filename, fukkboi
But for your criticism
He is a civnat, and not an ethnonat

name of this jav/gravure chick?

>Braap fetish poster

It's been over a month and my anime waifu still isn't real...

Germany really needs to reclaim its pride and stop with this multiculturalism nonsense. Do you not look at these pictures with sadness?

Teeth are too white.

But I'm wearing my Trump shirt!

He's not Hitler.

I'm a little concerned about the state of our national parks and environment. Also we haven't started on any nuclear projects yet. I want my nuclear powered america dammit.

I don't like the choice for Education Secretary
But he's looking to dissolve the Department of Education, so it's not all that bad

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

Let me guess... sushi for dinner...
oh yes... quite right am I?...

Hasn't gone nuclear on Israel

My only legitimate concerns are
>no voter fraud investigation yet
>im concerned hes going to enact policies that will wind up harming enough people that he won't get elected again

But I'm not that worried about the other stuff he hasnt done. I wouldnt expect him to repeal obama care in a month. or start construction on the wall in a month.

i really only want the voter fraud investigation to happen so hillary loses her popular vote and the left loses their last argument. I want to be able to say
>trump won the electoral college, and the popular vote, the people spoke, hes your president

i fucking KNEW trump becoming president would come with some bullshit caveat

you asked for it

I wish he'd lose a little weight.

That's pretty much it.

He isn't articulate and people either intentionally or otherwise take his words to mean differently.

>I have the best words

Hasn't nuked Mecca yet.

The wall is a terrible idea, he should just deny services and welfare to illegal aliens and their offspring

Shouldn't have gotten rid of Flynn. Now they want blood.
Gotta listen to bannon > reincey boy more often too.

please?
google image search has never worked on this image, it just gives generic shit

I see shariablue is doing more oppo research

His chicken soup is the worst Oy vey!

vocaroo.com/i/s0gPUXkB1QM2

/thread

He hasn't gotten me that girls number

Not me.

Anthropogenic Climate Change

He has bad advisers and has been showing weakness against fake news

Of course but for now we can only save one of the continents.

Either white Americans migrate to Europe or Europeans to the US.

We are too few to win on both fronts.

Imagine what braindrain you could inflict on Europe if you focus solely on white immigration, you would get all the white survilaists and we could watch Europe fall from the other side of the atlantic, nuke it and resettle after 100 years.

Hes back pedalling on immigration and he needs to take a harder stance on the H1B visa program.

He hasn't revoked H1B vistas yet.

He's a protectionist.

He should have actually implemented a restriction on people from Islamic countries. A few countries picked out of many more will literally do nothing to reduce potential terrorists. And the ban itself was implemented terribly.

Oh, and he needs to release his tax returns just so the libtards stop bitching about it, as if it's an actual point.

>He's a protectionist

You're a globalist or something? Fuck you.

How is this a bad thing?

Neat

You would be welcome here german bro.

He loves da jews bigleague

Why is it even legal if he just outright banned non american muslims from entering the country? They dont have constitutional rights, do they?

*isnt

Thanks, I already lived in Iowa when I was really young because my father worked there.

What state do you recommend? I dont want any city life or non whites around

I completely agree with that point.

I'm Texan but you probably wouldn't like the mexicans down here. Honestly I couldn't tell you. America is as diverse as Europe.

thinking global warming is a chinese myth

found it, it's Itou Mao, fuck you all

He hasn't provided me with a THICC Asian waifu yet.

he wants to increase military spending

he toes the retarded republican party line on the environment. he's perfectly okay with destroying the environment to make a quick shekel

he thinks iran are a worse threat than saudi arabia

Alaska if you don't mind the cold

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

War on the media is one of the most important things he's doing, I only wish he could do more to those sacks of shit.

The stupid fucking women entrepreneurship thing he's got going with Castro Jr

PA but don't move into any of the cities. Preferably Lancaster, PA.
t. philly fag

He speaks at a fourth grade level.

He's too fat. Fats should be shamed to DEATH

He acts like a liberal snowflake. He can't take criticism. He thinks people saying things about him is unfair and biased.

Oh and also I don't like that he is pushing forward with the Dakota Pipeline. I know it will bring jobs but imo we should be leaving the Native lands alone, especially when it could harm their water supplies.

aaaand the crack in your beliefs begin from shit like this.

I heard that Texas is literally being colonized by beaners.. pretty sad

I am not sure, Alaska is extreme but Minnesota or North Dakota sounds fine

Does it have good gunlaws?

Yes. Concealed carry with a license.