How did he do it?

& what was it like watching this shit go down?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1TRExxNO-aI&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Niggers were so happy when they saw a fellow nigger get away with murdering a white woman and a kike. It was sickening.

OJ was white.

>Over the course of the evening, hundreds and hundreds of fans flocked to Simpson’s ritzy Brentwood neighborhood, holding signs saying “We love O.J.” and chanting, “Free O.J.!” Many of them were black. Simpson is finally arrested outside of his house and is placed in an unmarked police car with, among others, SWAT officer Peter Weireter, who had been on the phone with Simpson, negotiating with him to put down the gun he was holding under his chin and surrender. According to Weireter, as the car is pulling down the street, Simpson was in awe of the crowds but says, “What are all these niggers doing in Brentwood?”

I miss when Sup Forums had good threads like these. Now it's just "hey guys did anybody suck Donald's cock today? I did!"

Money.
It's not about race, it's about class.

>Dream team of lawyers
>Crime scene investigators were incompetent
>Glove didn't fit cause it shrunk from trying to preserve the blood on it... and OJ stopped taking arthritis meds which made his hand swell.
>Lawyers made trial about race

And most importantly
>Jury full of she-boons
>

Common law and jury trials are retarded, that's how.

Could his son have done it?

Yep. I was in high school. Teacher turned on the TV when the verdict was announced. Every black kid in class jumped up and cheered, every white kid sat in silence (either didn't care or were stunned.)

It was weird as shit watching it all unfold. I know this subject has recently enjoyed a revival with the FX movie and the ESPN documentary, but if you're too young to have experienced it, those don't convey just how surreal it was. OJ was HUGE. Guys like Tiger Woods or Michael Jordan pale in comparison to just how marketable OJ was to the masses. He sold things in ads. He worked the sidelines for games. He starred in movies. He had a million dollar smile and a warm aura. He was familiar, comfortable, and universally admired by the general public. So much so that the incidents that starting happening w/r/t domestic violence were shrugged off.

Then he went berzerk and brutally murdered two people. It was fucking insane.

The African American community literally cheered him for getting away with murder and sticking it to whitey

LA bro here. The verdict wasn't about the crime, it was about the cultural implications of it.

Racial tensions between LAPD and the black community were extremely tense. LAPD had been beating niggers like hot cakes for years, and it all came to a head when Rodney King happened and they got that shit on film.

LA was still coming down from the riots when the whole OJ thing happened.

His lawyers managed to frame the entire case as a black man versus the LAPD. A successful black man who the LAPD were trying to drag down.

At that point the evidence didn't matter. The 911 calls with his wife begging for help while he beat the shit out of her didn't matter. The DNA evidence didn't matter. None of that shit mattered because it was no longer about that.

After the fact a number of the jurors said they didn't believe he was innocent but they felt the prosecution hadn't proven the case beyond a reasonable doubt.

That really was the OJ defense strategy. Make the whole case about larger issues in the LA community and cast as much doubt on the evidence as possible.

Shut up cracker

>Nicole Brown
>White

She was a kike too, and plenty of the police officers were kikes.

The whole thing was Blacks versus Jews lmao.

That's why the police lied and made up evidence, they were mad two members of the tribe were killed. And yes, they did lie and make shit up. That's why OJ got off.

The jury knew that some of the evidence had been tampered with by the cops, for all they knew ALL of it could've been tampered by the cops.

The police fucked up the trial and that's why OJ got away with it.

Without going full "niggers deserve to be beaten" mode like most of Sup Forums
How fucking incompetent was the LAPD? Were they really that bad?

Bump

Just saw that 30 for 30 documentary last week, it was amazing.

I'm watching it now, it's fucking thrilling but I still don't know what it was like to be there witnessing all this shit.

The division head or the prosecutor's office, Gil Garscetti (spelling?), moved the trial from wealthy Brentwood to downtown LA. That changed everything.

of the prosecutor's office

Police brutality was one of those things that was happening for a while, with LAPD constantly denying it and suppressing evidence.

Johnnie Cochran, one of OJ's lawyers, basically spent his career fighting brutality cases. He'd almost always lose, because LAPD just had to say "oh the officer thought he was in danger" and that'd be that. No cell phone cameras back in those days so it'd be a black person's word against a white officer. Like with Rodney King, even with the video evidence the officers got off. That's what really set off the riots.

Even though Cochran lost a lot, his attempts to shine light on police brutality had a huge effect on the black community.

Then you get to the OJ trial. The main cop that was involved in this case was a white neo-nazi. Of course he presented himself as an honorable cop. When he was on the stand he was asked if he had racist tendencies, or had ever used the word nigger. He denied both.

Then they found a tape where that cop talks about beating black people, all sorts of brutality shit, which includes him saying the word nigger over 40 times. They also found out his hobby of collecting WWII memorabilia included a lot of nazi shit. It was like the black community's worst suspicions come true. From that point on every black person in LA believed that OJ had been framed.

Juice didn't really get away with anything though. He became a social pariah nobody wanted to be around, he lost most of his money, and he's doing 33 years hard time right now so he got what was coming in the end.

He did it the same way his fellow nigger Obama destroyed the U.S.A. for eight straight years. Watching the prosecution fuck up this open-and-shut case is just like watching the Republicans sit back and let Obama fuck America right up the ass.

>African American
What the fuck is that?

Prosecutorial incompetence and Gil Garcetti pandering to blacks. You would have convicted ANYONE else with 1/10th of the evidence we had on OJ.

Garcetti, being the fucking political cuck he was, moved the trial from Santa Monica court where it should have been to the downtown courthouse.

He said he didn't think Santa Monica could handle such a big trial, omitting the fact that we had just had the biggest trial in county history there a couple years prior, the Menendez trial.

So the jury pool was pulled from central one of the most black and undereducated areas in all of LA. Had it been held in Santa Monica, with a jury of his ACTUAL peers, he would have been convicted.

Nice.

As the trial went on, was it ever obvious that he was going to get off?
While I was watching the Casey Anthony trial I knew that the prosecution was fucking it all up . Was the like that?

He might get parole this year and his 200k a year NFL pension can't be touched.

Daily Reminder OJ simpson killed kikes,
O.J.>/pol

has the casey anthony prosecutor been fired yet?

I was in the 7th grade when this went down. We actually stopped class and watched it live on tv school wide while they read the verdict. I was sickened.

I was cheering for OJ. for killing
(((ron goldman)))

the KKK guy that used to call in on Howard Stern had it right
youtube.com/watch?v=1TRExxNO-aI&

>being redpille
>watching howard stern

My housemates and I at the time threw an "OJ Did It" keg party, decorated with newspaper cutouts of him and lots of fake blood. Fond memories!

Funny that this was in Burlington VT, which has since turned into a SJW shithole.

I was listening to NPR when the verdict was read; not long after they had someone in L.A. asking blacks about the verdict. A red-pilled one lamented, "This is gonna cost us."

Both the prosecutor and judge were incompetent beyond belief. The defense team was just theatrics to translate that incompetence into something a jury with an average IQ of around 75 could maintain intact in their minds for at least a day or two without any coaching.

>"ain't noway 10 niggers is gonna find him guilty because they have to go home and face them other niggers"
I mean, the prosecution should have listened to the KKK guy

Black people were praying for him to get off. White people thought it was a guaranteed conviction.

The real shocker was that the jury debilitated for like four hours. This was the most publicized court case in American history, it had gone on for months, and the jury took four hours to decide he wasn't guilty.

A lot of people said the prosecution fucked up both by letting the case spiral away from the facts into race baiting, and for not adequately explaining the DNA evidence. DNA was really new at this point, and most of the jurors thought it was bullshit.

Dude, I was in school in SoCal when they read the verdict. Holy fuck, the chimpout in my classroom was insane. And it will be burned into my mind forever. There was this one negress, she was disgusting. I had watched her get into fights before in school, and there were always hair snakes everywhere. She jumped up on her desk, and was hooting and howling like a chimp, like OJ getting away with murder was some giant victory for blacks around the world. It was disgusting. And I think it was that moment in my life that made me truly look at blacks as subhuman. I was disgusted. It was like the videos you see these days, but felt worse for me at the time, because I was not used to seeing it all the time. All the blacks were doing it in class, but this one bitch was the one I was starting at. Her eyes were more like an animal, her body movements were ape-like, all of her teeth were showing, and the sounds she made were disturbing. I'm sorry I can't explain what I saw better, but I assure you, this happened. I also remember I hurried home to watch Tiny Toons, and it was the OJ slow speed boring as fuck chase down the highway, on every channel. That also pissed me off. And keep in mind, this was elementary school, and they were acting like that. Fucking subhumans. I'm glad I got out of SoCal.

>How did he do it?
he simply did it in the U.$... that's it

I watched the documentary on Hulu, now watching the dramatized version on Netflix.

OJ did it, and he was acquitted by the jury in revenge for Rodney King beating. It was an extension of the race civil war.

>I'm glad I got out of SoCal.

As are many of us. The King riots were the last straw for me. I said fuck this, I can be a cop anywhere but here.

Whered you go after

Nigger revenge for Rodney king

The shittiest part about the King thing is that fucking nig got all that money for taking a beating he deserved, then went on to be arrested for the same shit multiple times throughout the years.

"You watch some dude drive around in YOUR car, to YOUR house, with YOUR wife... I'm not saying I'd kill him... but I understand.