New Study Says White Americans Are the Biggest Terror Threat in the United States

>The New America Foundation is the author of the study and discovered that twice as many people have died in attacks by right wing groups of white Americans than Muslim extremist since 9/11. And you already know who takes the cake prior to 9/11 going back throughout American history.

>From the Global Post: White Americans are the biggest terror threat in the United States, according to a study by the New America Foundation. The Washington-based research organization did a review of “terror” attacks on US soil since Sept. 11, 2001 and found that most of them were carried out by radical anti-government groups or white supremacists.

urbanintellectuals.com/2015/11/30/new-study-says-white-americans-biggest-terror-threat-united-states/

Other urls found in this thread:

urbanintellectuals.com/2015/11/30/new-study-says-white-americans-biggest-terror-threat-united-states/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're right. You don't want whites chimping out.

>mfw I looked up the most active "X supremacist gangs in America the other day"
>mfw blacks had close to double the amount whites had every year since 2003
>mfw still never heard one be mentioned ever by the (((media)))
>mfw by pure coincidence not a single Jew group was listed

Black males are 7% of the population, but commit 52% of the murders.

Black on white murders are highly overrepresented, while white on black murders are rare.

Why is the terrorizing of whites by blacks never reported on?

Why did the study start after 9/11?

>2015
>new

I agree actually.

Better keep us happy and safe desu

>1% of the population
>1/3 as many terrorist attacks as 60% of the population
why are muslims so fucking awful?

This. If a pacifist beta fag like me is upset with the status quo, lookout

Ahhhhh..... they are getting scared....

>since 9/11
>also prior to 9/11
>lets just ignore 9/11 guys.
I hope leftists understand this just makes them look ridiculous.

>that pic

>urbanintellectuals.com/2015/11/30/new-study-says-white-americans-biggest-terror-threat-united-states/

A study done by:
>The New America Foundation
Sounds revolutionary.

Google search and yes there it is, they're a biased cultural marxist group posing as actual scientists.

And the US has the nerve to criticise China for the quality of research papers it releases.

This isn't research, its straight up PROPAGANDA.

Fuck your country for not standing up for itself.
You people are cowards.

>since 9/11
Discarded

Gonna buy that belt buckle desu

>urban
>inner city
>niggers
>intellectual

hmmm

really activators my almonds shaped neruons

B-because some terrorists with unknown religious affiliations drove a plane into a building.
>looks in both directions
A-and it wasn't an inside job
>sweats
And the Jews weren't involved at all. N-neither were christians, atheists, hindus, buddhists, shintoists, taoists, or jehovas witnesses.
>*dry cough*
>drinks water
Uh... or... or....
OKAY IT WAS MUSLIMS I SAID IT GOYIM!

Yeah, what a blatant way to throw out all relevant data. Why don't they do 'since 1990'? Oh right 3000 dead Americans!

Also, the definition of terrorism is too broad to make any sense. They want to use some textbook definition, but it doesn't really work like that. We all know terrorism when we see it, and whites rarely do it.

But we're gonna see more Dylan Roofs in the future. As white men become more and more alienated from the society their fathers and grandfathers built, more whites are going to seek satisfaction before they die.

Stop terrorising me, shitlords

You don't want to make white people angry senpai we're crazy evil genocidal devils just WAITING for an excuse

We only let all these nice tame colored people move in next door so that they would be closer when we finally snap

No shit whites are a majority here learn statistics you dumb fuck

>Make up majority of population
>YOU'RE THE THREAT
>YOU ARE
>YOU
>THE WHITE MAN
>OOGA OOGA BOOGA EEK EEEK EEEK

Damn Straight.

>since 9/11
I fucking hate this meme. You don't get to exclude 9/11 just because you feel like excluding it.

>Nonwhites taking over our country.
>Nonwhites are the real terrorists we're just defending ourselves.
We're a race of peace.

> New America foundation
> scared of whites

Story checks out.

>Majority of people kills majority of people
wtf i love maths now

Meh. The real truth is that most niggers end up killing niggers. Niggers who are being niggers in the drug game. Black on white crime is rare and so is white on black crime.

The problem people make it pretending that black on black crime is bad. It's not. I live in Baltimore and if those niggers weren't busy killing each other over past "beef" they would be turning their guns on the rest of society.

STFU about black on black crime. It's good for everyone else.

>interrupting your enemy when they make mistake.

>2015

White Americans are the majority, so if we were the biggest terror threat it would make sense (there's more of us). Also, the definition of terror is always in favor of minorities and lefties. With Black Lives Matter, Antifa, Islamic terror, and countless other lefty or lefty-supported terror groups, there is no way that right wing groups are a bigger terror threat. Plus there are so many hoaxes now about right wing terror against minorities, whereas these acts of left-wing terror are usually well proven.

Basically your study is bullshit.

This. This is the only fucking answer to this and it entirely blows the argument out of the water. Liberals have no understanding of demographics and per capita stats.

>urbanintellectuals.com
>urban
>intellectuals

Pick one faggot

fake checked

>Black on white crime is rare
You are one dumb motherfucker.

#notallwhites
HU-WHITEISM is a religion of peace, speaking against HU-WHITEISM is only going to cause more terrorist attacks.

>urbanintellectuals.com

Try harder nigger. 1/10

>Black on white crime is rare

No, not in the very least, where have you been?

Black on black crime is common, and black on white crime is nearly exactly as frequent. White on black crime is the only rare event.

We can send more Lego and add Wifi to the cuckshed, no need to worry.

Are we not counting 9/11? Oh that's convenient.

>New Study
stopped reading there

Who kills at a disproportionate rate? Fuck can faggot leftists even math

>White Americans killed more than Mudslimes
>65% of the population vs. 1%
Move alone sir.

first they tell us not to appreciate our race. then they say we need to allow shitskins to flood our country and help them with our welfare. then they say we're racists who have caused all the destruction and problems in the world for other races. now they call us terrorists.

fuck of with the (((globalists))) and their conquer divide agenda. they're just trying to turn us against eachother.

Name some right-wing terror groups that still even exist. The KKK (which was a branch-off of the Democratic Party) is basically gone, whereas there are a lot of lefty terror groups (Antifa and BLM most prominently) that are still very much alive.

rofl i didnt even read the site name thats hilarious its no surprise some 'urban intellectuals' are trying to paint white people as the true enemy

>he site

Its literally a hipster communist nigger site.

(OP) is just baitn

We have to be against niggers if we want to ever hope to continue any semblance of American society.

The article is old, so the Orlando nightclub shooting pushes it way back into jihad territory anyway. No one can get out from under the fact that the single worst shooting in US history was done by a muslim.

since there 200 million white people in America relative to 2 million muslims, this is statistically correct. But you can't deny there's a problem when less than one percent of the population is so notorious for their troublemaking that its no surprise when one of them sets off a bomb somewhere. What they're trying to do is morally justify the displacement of whites by calling them "the real terrorists"

LMAO OP IS A FUCKING RETARD

HUR DURRR LETS JUST FORGET ABOUT THE BIGGEST TERROR ATTACK IN WORLD HISTORY AND SWEEP IT UNDER THE RUG

Seriously, kys

I haven't heard about Orlando since it happened. But we still here about Sandy Hook, Aurora, hell even Columbine. Columbine was essentially 9/11 before 9/11. A school shooting was once unthinkable in this country

It's always amusing to watch a bunch of internet beta male neo-nazis who spend all day circle jerking about the mass genocides they believe should occur and fantasize about committing, get offended at the accusation of being violent sociopaths.

You fags are literally the white trash versions of arab virgin losers who spend all day morally supporting terrorist groups like ISIS on the internet because they are personally too beta and cowardly to go join them. You're just white trash too cowardly to go join some militia terror group or neo-nazi street gang.

>per capita
>proportional likelihood

Its not that whites commit more terrorism. Its that we record history and others dont. You have no idea how many terrorist attacks happen in other countries. Go to best gore. Com and be updated daily. Youre just ignorant op. You only see what you want to see.

The New American Foundation is a Soros-funded left-wing propaganda organization pretending to understand statistics.
Go back to Tumblr. Those faggots will actually believe this.

>urbanintellectuals.com

>A group that makes up 68% of the population is only involved in twice as many acts of terrorism than a group that makes up 0.3%

my neurons sure are firing

There are more whites than Muslims in the United states. Whites make up over 70% of the country. Muslims make up about 1% The fact that the gap isn't proportional to demographics is a disturbing image of how muslims in the USA act. Even when restricting whites to right wing individuals, it isn't any close to proportional.

You're right. Whites don't do terror, they do genocide.

Shill level 2/10. At least you tried. I hope you made enough money to at least buy a moldy gas station sandwich today.

>urban intellectuals

>new study
>2015
This is the bullshit study that labelled a bank robber right wing terrorist, while ignoring guys beheading others for refusing to convert to Islam

>since 9/11
>prior to 9/11
Why doesn't 9/11 count?
Ofc Judaism is more to blame. Stupid mud people would listen to the kimes no matter their religion.

>Spics chimp out
>riots
>Blacks Chimp out
>Riots
>Whites chimp out
>World War with a side of genocide

yeah I'd say we're pretty mdangerous

>since Septber 11, 2001

A convenient date to stop counting terrorist deaths. What did they mean by this? Hm, really makes me think.