Hearing about stricter marijuana laws as I'm about to drink legal 95% content Everclear

>hearing about stricter marijuana laws as I'm about to drink legal 95% content Everclear

Stay mad stonies

No we get mad without the weed.
You're mad to reduce your liver to your own detriment

Fuck you grandpa, you drunk ass degenerate.

Mary Jane is the way of the future.

>not putting weed in your everclear for green dragon
kys

I just buy weed anyway.

Even the law can't stop the free market.

>implying I'll ever stop smoking herb

There's no consequence in life worthy of stopping for me, sorry.

Aussie bringing the top bantz as usual

too bad you got no guns though

I need a reason to stop smoking weed anyway. Ban that shit I don't give a fuck I've been a heavy smoker for 10 years it's fucked a generation and will the next.

i'll get wasted w you bro.

>tfw I Don't Drink or Smoke

>tfw you were born just in time to order dank ass weed off the dark net for cheap with virtually zero risk
i luv it

I've been drinking for fifteen years and can count the number of times i smoked weed on my fingers. I can't bring myself to break the law and support the degenerate dealers. If it became legal i would start smoking and quit drinking. I hope it gets legalized soon.

>I can't bring myself to break the law
im sure youve broken the law at one point

gay rights have come along way user

It's legal where I live. I just hate buying it though cause of the stupid stoners in the weed store. Fuck I hate stoners.

>using a successful gun-control country as a counter

I know that feel as well, tried dope once and never again. Same with alcohol, I don't see the appeal behind relying on substances to make one happy.

kek

>australia
>"successful" gun control
You're hilarious, bud.
Ausfags gun control did absolutely nothing. It was a political move. So far no gun control has been "successful".
Since aussie gun control, crime has not changed.

Also, there is a very good case for the motivation for it (the Port Aurthur shooting) being a false flag, since the shooter had a shockingly decent kill/miss ratio considering he was a LITERAL RETARD with the mind of a 10yr old.

Why the fuck would you want to though?

Seriously...

>drink legal 95% content Everclear
But why? What's so wrong with alcohol that isn't almost literally window polish?

Only really use Adderal to control my errant thoughts and alcohol/weed when in a social context and even then only sparingly.

Weed is really no big deal, and fuck people who make it one.

It's not as pathetic as the Dumblr Flakes but close.

>he doesn't smoke shatter

get girl scout cookies next time im no weed smoker but the strain sounds good

The tax

i had it in colorado before it is a good strain imo

I've tried it. I don't really understand the whole indica sativa thing. They keep saying "body high head high" Feels all the same to me except some stuff is a lot stronger.

Herbal Jew users should be gassed.

I just realised this but what the fuck is up with that guys fingertips?

lets be clear here. The only reason that marijuana isn't legal is due to the alcohol producing mafia that attack it at every turn because it is a threat to their profits.

They need to ban usage of Marijuana for people under 35,

Actually it's the stoner culture.

>Fucking retard who didn't smoke before it was legal detected

It's Alaska dumbfuck. It's always been technically legal even before we voted to legalize it It has something to do with it's none of your fucking business what we do in the privacy of our own home if we're not hurting anyone or so says the Alaska Court System but I guess you live in a "free" state.

Nope I'm just not a faggot that waited for "the man" to tell me I could set a plant on fire

English isn't your first language is it?