What does /pol think of Nelson Mandela. Was he really a good man?

What does /pol think of Nelson Mandela. Was he really a good man?

Other urls found in this thread:

genocidewatch.org/images/The_Gruesome_Reality_of_Racist_South_Africa.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=T7HyuLPWF9I
youtube.com/watch?v=-4SS8uyhQnY
youtube.com/watch?v=fcOXqFQw2hc
amnesty.org/en/documents/POL10/001/1965/en/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

depends which timeline you come from

Most known for actually not dying in prison

elaborate. Im really just asking this because one of my cousins attends a new Highschool in Canada Alberta called Nelson Mandela highschool. From what I hear its nice facilities but cucked as fuck.

some African guy, right?

Good man? Meh. Pretty talkative for a nigger though

Nigger/10

He literally led the party that attempted genocide on whites in South Africa. He also admitted he knew about it.
genocidewatch.org/images/The_Gruesome_Reality_of_Racist_South_Africa.pdf

Didn't he ruin South Africa?

Considering he was convicted of terrorism, legitimately, as in they conducted bombings that killed people, had a wife that murdered a 14 year old boy by "necklacing" for being suspected of being an informant, beat his wives according to several accounts, and REFUSED to be released from prison early because he would not renounce violence to P.W. Botha, No I wouldn't say he was a good man.

Let Molymeme redpill you on him:
youtube.com/watch?v=T7HyuLPWF9I

Yeah, but "prison, muh feelz, apartheid" so, legend status.

Is this bait?

South Africa was a great place to live until this retarded nigger came into power. Now South Africa is fucked beyond belief.

Yes and he is the apex of what happens when you let stupid commie niggers take over a country. The country is a literal shithole.

this

One on South Africa
youtube.com/watch?v=-4SS8uyhQnY

There's a white guy in a class of mine named Nelson. His parents named him after Mandela. Seemed pretty cucked to me

There is only one good man

Based entirely upon perspective. While it is doubtless that he had his people's and other South African natives best interests in heart, in the end that is only a piece of the puzzle.

I could rant forever, but simply put: Good intentions, for the most part, but being an African, of course he did everything poorly.

and no this is not a bait thread I explained why here.

HAHAHAHA
Virtue-signalling while you're naming your child.
Christ, how obnoxious.

What a cuck. I'd never admit that, I'd say it was for Horatio Nelson.

He was a man with a good dream that he made come true, but that dream was ruined by the lazy niggers in South Africa that are even worse without the Apartheid.

youtube.com/watch?v=fcOXqFQw2hc

Here is a video of him singing and celebrating about killing whites.

who dis.

He was a fucking savage. He's in hell now

If given the choice to go back in time to kill one person a lot of people would choose Hitler.

I would choose Mandela.

>Was he really a good man?
kys, he was a jewish backed commie piece of shit who doomed S.A. and is praised by retarded liberals.

Ever watched District 9 and thought "Wow South Africa looks like a hellhole even without the ayylmaos"? well you can thank that fag for that. Should've died in prison in our timeline

He wasn't the one supporting genocide. That was his wife.

AFAIK the only good thing about apartheid for most people was that South Africa was much, much safer back then.

Cults aren't cool leaf

He was a communist, terrorists and wanted to commit genocide on the boer.

Every time I hear someone mentioning mandela, I kek hard and tell them the truth. People shut up pretty fast if you tell them about the new racial laws, necklacing, incata genocide, plaasmoorde, ANC communists and their ties to russia and the DDR.

Sure. Explain why Amnesty International refused to rep him calling him extremely violent.
amnesty.org/en/documents/POL10/001/1965/en/

Not just him but the entire (((international))) apartheid movement. They knew nothing of the past or future, they only knew their feels after being presented stimuli.

He is a piece of shit.

What the fuck is this faggotry? Alleged good intentions make up for killing whites and ruining a country?

elaborate.

Yeah, but look at how well South Africa turned out.