Nigger Hate Thread (Its been to long)

Need a good old fashion Nigger hate thread!! Bust out your folders boyz!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=70f_1439435016
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The weak should fear the strong

>Nigger hate thread

>tfw you realize that you're not as racist as you used to be because you found out about the hoteps

Hoteps are a rare bunch. Most blacks aren't like them.

That's a lot of grape soda.

>0

None? That's really fucking hard to believe.

Too. You dumb fag.

Incredibly, I agree with a leaf. The numbers are fucky.

>watermark

not a moooslim!!

at least they aren't stealing it (although the money probably was in some form)

>Its been to long

Kek, like four hours?

Thanks for posting that pic. Long ago I redpilled my gf on niggers. It was easy when she's scared of them anyway, but her sister has a mudskank STD infested daughter (the gf's niece) who none of them like when she visits the family begging for $ but they tolerate her and thanks to me are starting to tell her to fuck off when she throws a pity party to extort money. So I'm agitating so it will quicker reach the point of burn the coal pay the toll. She's pregnant and her didnu doesn't work and she bought him a car. It's only a matter of time before he gets popped since he refuses to get a license plate for the car since that sort of thing is acting white. Also he's scared of me. He's a bit taller than me but a bean pole bastard. I'm only 6'1 but in better shape than him. But the more shit I've shown the family the more they start to look at niggers more realistically. It's beyond me how so many fat and/or fugly and/or nasty pussy young women never seem to realize that Beauty and the Beast is ONLY a Disney Fairy Tale and not reality in the least.

> (Its been to long)

There was a good one yesterday.

Black women are the most undesirable women on the planet at the moment. 50% of whites are racists, which means if they assault a nignog it will be for a beatdown, not rape. The other 50% of whites are castrated libshits who would never assault anyone.
The small % of whites who act on their rape impulses do it on something that's worth raping.
The 0 makes perfect sense.

All of the above is known even outside Sup Forums, which is yet more proof we've turned more casual than plebbit lately.

HA! yeah there are seriously niggers on the honor role at high schools who can't do 2nd grade math

story?

>Overkill.
Wtf was that?

>give her the gift of a non-black heavy school

Truth. Tried to kill myself at 12 because of the sudden influx of nogs. Ended up skipping a little over two years of school. Almost didn't even go to highschool.

Burn the .... pay the ....

i'm out of funny ones and only have murders left

Source?

My friends and I were robbed at gunpoint by a bunch of niggers as teens. Retards only got $7 off me and $3 in quarters off my cheap jew brother. I should consider myself lucky they didn't just kill us for shits and giggles

Fuck man. That's some sad shit.

Fun little story about this shit

>be me
>be in highschool
>raise sheep
>local nigger school decides to raise sheep
>somehow I get roped in to helping them because dad knows someone
>spend years taking care of shitty fucking shrops because niggers can't think before they pay way to much for shit
>it isn't so bad, kids are actually decent
>decent does not mean intelligent
>I honestly can't emphasize enough how fucking stupid these kids are
>one kid who was in the program for 2 years still thinks the sheep are deer
>anyways, highschool winding to an end, have get rid of my sheep cause I wont be home to take care of them
>their sheep also have to go
>bust my ass off building them a "barn" AT COST
>get it all done, bring sheep up to them
>two die right away
>one left but they finally seem to figure out that they need feed and water every day, not just school days
>couple months pass, turns out I could have kept my sheep
>didn't get into college despite having test scores that are literally top 1% good
>this is understandable, my gpa was abysmal
>what ever, I'll go to community college for a few semesters then transfer down
fast forward about a month
>nigger school is putting on a "farm tour" for the school I was turned down from
>get invited to it because I DID EVERYTHING FOR THEM
>halfway expect to get a pat on the back for doing a nice job
>not a single mention of anything I did, just a "he works with the kids sometimes"
>whatever, at least they think I did a good job, maybe this will help my chances
>at the end, the dean of the fucking school that turned me away gives a small speach
>tells them all what a nice farm they have
>talks about how crucial diversity is in agriculure
and get ready, cause here comes the kicker
>OFFERS EVERY KID IN THE ENTIRE PROGRAM A GUARANTEED SPOT AT THAT SCHOOL

so in the end, I'm STILL not good enough despite having a 3.9 gpa now, AND three kids who did absolutely nothing are sitting in vet school off of my hard work

Told this story before, sorry if you've seen it but worth repeating.
>be me 2 am see figure in door window out corner of eye. Nigger has back to door stooping down looking to see if anyone is coming down rd. I grab my pistol on table next to recliner I'm laying in. Yell top of my lungs you're a dead mother fucker.
>nig is unafraid breaks window in the door to see 5'4 lil old lady just feet away with gun aimed at his head. He runs I give chase like an idiot, as I go down the steps I pull the slide back and rechambering as the gun racks it echoes nig is so scared he runs out of his shoes. Hubby takes shoes next day screws them to a stick puts for sale sign and places in front yard.
He did same thing shortly after and murdered the woman whose home he broke into.

Gotta make sure they hit the brain.

that sucks ass my dude. what kind of place tries to teach niggers agriculture though...

Right wing death squad; what do you think?

liveleak.com/view?i=70f_1439435016

Black neighborhood jumps White mother and son

Yeah, out of our fucking paychecks.

>unloading my clip into niggers head
>"gotta hit brain"
>just to be sure
>clip is out
>no brain found.exe

Learn to defend yourself cuck

>nigger groceries
>cost money
x fuccing D