CNN Fake News Lawsuit Moving Forward

BHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA CNN IS GETTING READY TO GO DOWN IN FLAMES

ijr.com/2017/02/804974-a-hospital-ceo-sued-cnn-for-publishing-fake-news-about-him-the-courts-decision-may-be-a-gamechanger/

>In Georgia, a former hospital CEO has launched a legal battle against the news network after he was forced to resign over what he claims were a “series of false and defamatory news reports” — reports that he says CNN “intentionally” skewed in order to sensationalize the story.
>On Wednesday, a federal district judge announced an early ruling in favor of that CEO, Davide Carbone, declaring that CNN had “recklessly” reported that Carbone's hospital had an infant mortality rate that was three times the national average

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XsFR8DbSRQE
youtu.be/OQuceU3x2Ww
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>>In Georgia
BEST STATE STRIKES AGAIN

BTFO CNN

BANKRUPT CNN.

Pewdiepie is suing the WSJ

poetic justice.

The very fake news crumbles once again...

Lots of dogs in Athens.

best time line ever.

Hey CNN, we've been talking about yooouuuuuu.

>Source
>unconfirmed """Dossier""" from (((IC)))
>Phrase said to be uttered by Sessions word for word copy of Obama's post presidency thoughts

>Game changer
Defamation has always been illegal, dumb blogger.

>thats the joke
too subversive though, seems like a troll for both sides

why doesnt all of Sup Forums buy CNN stock, and pick one day to meme all over the internet about fake news and credibility the day of selling off CNN, and destroy it financially by scaring investors from a huge drop in one day

CNN is Headquartered in Georgia. That is why they have to sue there.

>too subversive
Embrace it.

If its not subversive enough it wont spread.

wait was that actually in the piss dossier

holy fuck talk about having a short memory

fairly sure thats venturing into some sort of "incurring great legal ramifications" territory m8

>Vladimir is assumed to be Vladimir putin

Gee wow really hes literally hitler

FAKE. This is Obama talking to Putin himself.

You're right

>defamation committed by a global news network
It's almost as if their nonexistent credibility would come under further attack dingus

>wait was that actually in the piss dossier
No its styled the same for the irony of it.

spread it anyhow

because it's own by a vast conglomerate of interests including other major companies who advertise

youtu.be/XsFR8DbSRQE

Hmmmmmm

agreed but not because of u(sic)ga

Is this someone trolling CNN? This is what fucking Obama told Medvedev in 2012 in a hot mile situation. WTF?

YOU GUYS ARE BEING TROLLED

HOW DID NOBODY PICK THIS UP?

youtu.be/XsFR8DbSRQE

That's a woman? Gross.

hahahaha i recognize that quote, that was from fucking obama

no shit

the idea is to spread it, normies will internalize it, eventually someone will correct them, and then their minds will be blown.

>7D chess

how else do i post hot GA girls? cheerleaders make the state obvious

good goys

Cool story, bro. Sensationalism and personal politics are no excuse to bastardize the Truth, especially when it is branded as such.

TWX is the stock, time warner company owns CNN.

they also own channels like NBA, Cartoon network, TBS, TNT, DC Comics, Hulu

so if we meme'd something individually about how all these companies are less popular and people are planning a big sell off on a certain date, different people would sell TWX for different reasons along with us Sup Forums and fellow conservatives from the tea party and all that bullshit

if we meme great enough, people on fox news and shit would cover it, like it was a fringe retarded attempt by the alt right. only that would build to make people even more nervous that there might be a lot of people going to do it, and we could see a fucking stock crash on TWX that day

lets do it guys, we have the internet now. this is possible

>gawker 2.0 electric boogaloo

No that's stupid.

Just show them the tape of the nigger himself getting buddy-buddy with the Kremlin.

I keep hoping to wake up to the news that CNN employees are being drug out into the street and hung for their crimes.

I will never forgive them for allowing Obama to fund ISIS in Syria.

CNN BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

>we could see a fucking stock crash on TWX that day

This would be easy to do (and best done) through "leaking" fake confidential memos.

No. You send that video to a normie and they shut their brain off. They wont watch it, and if they do, they'll engage mental gymnastics.

You show them what they want to see, they attach emotions to it, "haha drumpf is corrupt haha"...

then the rug is pulled from under them, and they realize Obama was corrupt.

You have to bypass their defenses.

Whoever did that was genius. CNN fucks up once again

for example, we set up some teams. we have a DC comics team, they all meme about how the new movie flopped, sales are bad on toys, people are protesting the fact there werent enough blacks in the latest movie, etc. they say everyone is planning to send a message to DC by selling TWX on "insert date here"

then we have another team spreading shit about how Hulu is garbage now, netflix is better, hulu lost contracts and is going down the shitter, etc

we do this for all of TWX holdings, including CNN

then before you know it....FIRE SALE ON DATE X

bull semen?

youtu.be/OQuceU3x2Ww

I saw you fuckers working on this today.. Did CNN actually run with it?

Time to destroy that Jewish propagandist bullshit once and for all.

(((CNN))) Fake news hahaha they are being roasted like a dead pig

In the US does defamation law also cover corporate bodies or is their some other law they're using

Will the main stream meteor report on this?

Drumpf is the one who is spreading fake news, CNN is doing its job trying to bat every single lie he makes away. It's ridiculous that you drumpftards can't see it.

Exactly. It's so obvious and its hilarious that people can't see it.

Is this FUCKING real? OBAMA SAID THIS. This is gold!!!

Yup, and so did Shareblue.

not sure what you're asking but you corporate bodies can get screwed from stuff like this. Gawker got fucked by hulk hogan in a similar case and went bankrupt from the court settlement i believe.

Trump is FIGHTING against Fake News CNN Jew York Times Washington Port Daily Beast

Trump is messiah who finally exposed this your Kike media and it's dishonesty to the general public

>defenses

Just ask them what they think about the whole "russia-trump" conspiracy and include this little bit of knowledge as well.

No need to jump through his hoops. The truth will be more than shocking.

check yourself before you wreck yourself, goy

Are you answering to yourself Leaf libtard?

Good to know.

Holy shit what retards... Everyone who has basic cognitive skills knows who said that line.. They make themselves dumber and dumber.

That girl looks like my wife pre-accident.

THIS IS CRACKING MY WALNUTS WIDE OPEN
WHAT THE FUCK!?

>he goes to tech

Heard that ratio improved to 9:1. Congrats buddy.

is there a video clip?

hahahaha they just can't help themselves

this is fucking gold

this cant find it anywhere. probably bullshit

please tell me this is real

what? what happend to her in the accident?

I thought it was a shoop and laughed at it when i first read, then every body posting about how they meme'd it into reality got me hard. I fucking hate Sup Forums induced blue-balls.

They look so bland, like copy pasta, why are American girls so bland

They all look the same, act the same

Georgia just prosecuted two white people for 20 years for essentially arguing with a couple niggers over the battle flag

Eat shit and die

this isnt helping the cause i gave cnn abunch of clicks

>violating of Georgia’s Street Gang Terrorism and Prevention Act.
They got tough shit for doing this in Atlanta. and got prosecuted by a liberal black judge there. the law was intended to be used against gangs.

really?

>i have had someone say this to me almost verbatim in real life
What times were living in

>got prosecuted by a liberal black judge

How can this be legal? Shouldn't there have been a mistrial on day one in the first few minutes?

well like before, i think this county was very liberal. the odds were not really in their favor because even though this state is very right wing. Atlanta cancer is not. dont get caught there as a right winger

Good. These networks have been away with lying for far too long. It's time to hurt what really matters to them, their wallets.

GAWKER 2.0

SOMEBODY CALL THE HULKINATOR

hurting their wallets by making fake pics about how they got trolled, sending an influx of users to their website to give them ad money?

there has to be a better way

that has to be a shoop. If real, link to video

The fact that Share Blue is using it's funds to protect CNN is VERY interesting

Good to hear that this is still gaining traction

the jewing is too intense. i don't know what the real 'fake news' is and what the fake 'fake news' is anymore.

link faggot

Imagine being so cucked and pathetic that you actually took someone's blood money to make this cancer

OH YEAH BROTHER HULKAMANIA IS GONNA RUN WILD ON FAKE NEWS

Wait...are you suggesting someone paid me to make that meme? Just making sure I understand your comment, user.

I also made a German version.
>pic related

And I made a Romanian version, too.
>pic related

If you buy stock and then it crashes don't you lose money?

using a Obama quoteto defend Sessions
please tell me CNN run this shit
i hope someone trys to sue him du to this fake report and Trumpt then can rederect it to Obama
Obamaforprison2017

It's called shorting a stock, leaf.

Can I get a source on this? He would definitely win his case since it was more of a social commentary than anything WSJ is trying to make it seem.