Your Ideal Society

>Christian Fascist/Authoritarian government
>fags, jews, race mixing is banned
>any suspected sodomites are given the choice to repent or die
>any suspected jews are expulsed out of the country for their crimes against Christians or sent to labor camps where they can only be freed if they accept Christ in their hearts
>sex before marriage is not banned but frowned upon and any sluts may be forgiven by citizens but still shamed
>all schools put secular and religious education at upmost importance

What do you think?

I like to LARP too

Christofascism is great but you just described a dystopia.

Actually not that bad.

I wouldn't expect everyone to be a sincere christian though. It should mostly be a civic religion/moral code.

>there are actually people like this....

What did Jesus mean by this?

How so?

Then why aren't you, stupid asshole?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA brit cuck btfo

Breddy based, OP. My ideal society would look like yours except instead of fascism I'd have absolute monarchy

a globalist earth where health care and education is free and science is prioritized far above military

a world where people could be free to do what they want no matter the race or sexuality

world peace hippie here

>mfw those digits

>first thing's first: all kikes gassed, no exceptions
>all non-white immigrants deported (including 2nd gen spics), except for a minority of temporary workers who are forbidden from starting a family
>non-whites who are left are second class citizens
>racemixing is banned
>homosexuality is tolerated but gay propaganda banned
>trannies treated as mentally ill
>weed legal
>other drugs highly illegal but free treatment offered for users (but no needle exchange tolerance bullshit)
>hard drug dealers get a bullet
>pedos get a bullet
>rapists get a bullet
>commies get a bullet
>whites have right to bear arms
>national syndicalist-lite govt.

Monarchy, me as emperor tbqh

by other drugs I mean hard drugs, if you wanna do psychedelics in my society go ahead

I think even in your ideal society you'd still be the socially alienated loser who is a failure in life so he grasps onto some extremist ideology that fulfills his desperate need for ego boosting delusions about him being inherently special to overcompensate for the fact he's in reality a waste of skin.

What about pedosexuals?

don't start with the nitpick bullshit obviously there would be laws and shit

>dude why doesn't the government just force everyone to be the way I like?
>this will never backfire and they wont turn on me like has happened every single time in human history

really makes me have an impotent power fantasy

says the faggot shitposting on a chink cartoon website

>Orthodox Christian Fascist/Authoritarian military government

>fags, jews, race mixing is banned
Yes
>any suspected sodomites are given the choice to repent or die
Yes and repention via castration and joining a monastic order to dedicate your life to Christ
>any suspected jews are expulsed out of the country for their crimes against Christians or sent to labor camps where they can only be freed if they accept Christ in their hearts
Yes
>sex before marriage is not banned but frowned upon and any sluts may be forgiven by citizens but still shamed
Yes but maybe ban it anyway
All schools are run by nuns or the clergy

>Christian Fascist

oxymoron

>all sexualities are welcome no matter what :)
>w-what? no, pedos shouldn't exist, disgusting!

Ageist scum

>a world where people could be free to do what they want no matter the race or sexuality
>world peace hippie here

>this will never backfire and they wont turn on me like has happened every single time in human history

>implying Nazi Germany turned on its own before the last year of the war when Hitler went nuts
>implying it would have failed if it had won the war

*puts gun to head *
I know you're a faggot because you were named by another confessed faggot. Consent to hormone therapy and name two other faggots or face execution.

it's like the US but
>federal govt less powerful
>suffrage and citizenship given only to those who have served or benefited the state in some way
>less bombing shitholes
to keep our positiom as sole superpower
>more agrarian society
>state-capitalism
>less welfare

pretty much America before ww2

>sluts may be forgiven

Forgiveness is for the weak, fuck your faggot christcuck beliefs about "muh forgivness, I can do anything because muh god will forgive me if I pray weely hard!!!"

You don't understand how any of this works do you?

my fault for forgetting that the idiots on this board need everything explicitly stated

Where do I sign up my fuhrer?

>homosexuality is tolerated
>weed legal

into the trash

>I'm 14 years old and my 1337 secret h4xx0rz club understands me in ways that my mom & steve never will, steve shut up you're not my real dad starter pack: the post

This

I don't want to get strung up for being a based occultist.

Though I probably won't need magic in a world without Jews

Seriously I never understood this liberal hypocrisy. You make defenses for an actual mentally damaging sexuality, like trannies, but we're thrown under the bus just because your of your flawed morality not ground in reason

My ideal society is a Militant Pentecostal Christian Libertarian State. As much as saving souls matters, you can't force someone to repent and find Christ, user.

Replace Christian with Muslim and you've literally described ISIS.

Except for the banned race mixing part.

And the education part. By the way,

OP How do you put two contradictory things both at the utmost importance?

That sounds horrible

Pretty based society blood

A-are you me?