What if Sup Forums gets sold and (((shut down)))?

Hypothetically speaking, Sup Forums, suppose Jewgle or Faceberg decided to buy the Chans and shut them down. We know shutting down Sup Forums and Sup Forums would result in taking over other boards. They would have to shut the whole website down. How would we mitigate this?

that already happened.

the jews gave moot a deal he couldnt refuse and he sold it to gook mook who sells our data so they can figure out how to control us.

4+Sup Forums. It has always been our DR site.
/thread

same thing that happens when your appendix burts

>We know shutting down Sup Forums and Sup Forums would result in taking over other boards
Sup Forums maybe could, I think we conclusively proved that our power level wasn't high enough to dominate other boards on Sup Forumsday of two years ago. Remember that? Our Samson Option wasn't even strong enough to disrupt /mlp/. We totally whiffed that one.

Pick one of the other hundred image boards and go there

4+4 chan. THEY HAVE WEBMS WITH SOUND PEOPLE

KILLER PEPES UNITE !

We always will have a space on the web to speak.. Maybe not mainstream.. but they can't monitor all networks all traffic on the interwebs... And frankly... Sup Forums is an experiment gone wrong imo.. I think they legitimately are studying us to see what psyops will work on the coming generations to blue pill us and divide us...

It would be extremely painful.

I'm 40 years old but a relative newfag here. I've only been on Sup Forums for about two years. I guess I should have explained that in my post.

I am concerned. This is a great website. Mostly.

We'll all migrate to 7chan.

who gives a shit

I've already taken to shitposting in reality among normies. I play erika everywhere I go

probably a good idea to keep us on our designated board

This. Chans are like hydras. I'm only here because it's the most popular one.

you're a big guy

Go to either 8/pol/ or voat/pol/

>normies don't understand containment boards
And they never will.

What if Trump's jewish son-in-law, who has business ties to Soros, decided to buy Sup Forums and shut it down because of all the racism?

What if the Trump family used the lawyer they used to destroy Gawker to destroy Sup Forums?

POL
IS
ALWAYS
RIGHT

I am unemployable thanks to alcohol and my own mind. I've been in and out of jail for years. Recently got fired and arrested for beating the shit out of a coworker. My life is over. I've been forced to move back in with my elderly mom. Not even McDonalds will hire someone with my record.

whom do they sue?

Get on welfare

Feels bad, man.

Probably shouldn't have done that stuff eh

There is no end to this ride user

Why did u beat the shit out of your coworker?

The fuck does that have to do with this thread?

Free market will create a new alternative as long as there is demand for it.

they can't the wealth of data being mined here is to valuable. Government agencies use the site to study how to affectively propagate memes for psyops or prevent them from happening like the Trump campaign. No matter how much the progressives whine government won't let them shit us down. It's the same reasoning as letting isis operate on FB and twitter

lie on your resume?

Most likely this

So do we...

we're basically in containment as it is. they're not stupid enough to open the floodgates

mook hasnt said publicly that he's dataminning Sup Forums. But its likely especially when looking at what he's done to past image boards in japan and shit like omegal anonymous app shit

this, couldn't agree more. we are a case study that is allowed to exist to study habits.

you can't control chaos.
Only direct it.

/mlp/ and /r9k/ had the power of refined autism on their side.
I was in the first wave. It was a bloodbath

To be fair /mlp/ turned out to be a really difficult target. Their mods' weaponized autism was just impossible to get through. Like those dudes stayed online using the banhammer for 24 hours straight. I think we could take the history board or something if necessary.