Does this stuff work, Sup Forums?

it sounds interesting but I don't want to waste my money if it's garbage

Other urls found in this thread:

pipingrock.com/herb-products-n-to-z/tongkat-ali-long-jack-8412?prd=D0000J&gclid=COSztqneudICFZC6wAodVbgNhA
draxe.com/astragalus/
youtube.com/watch?v=pI-8sQ1_NbI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what if infowars was just meant to be a product placement for Alex Jones' garbage all along?

Idk maybe you should read the reviews and look up some videos on it and then give it a try...

What if the globalist Jews own the companies that make the infowars products, thus explaining why the David Duke video was deleted.

Due to Joe Rogan's connection with elete athletes, i would rather take his brain supplement. besides, jones copies rogaines ideas with the supplements and caveman stuff

>neural activator

>don't want to waste my money

at least buy the filters ya fuckin' cheapslate

I've taken this shit before. It's weird, but it definitely does something to alter/maybe improve cognitive function.

Basically I just felt ancy, like I needed to busy myself with shit. If you had a bunch of menial work to do i bet it would be nice.

those pills should be contraception so anyone dumb enough to buy them can't breed

But user, more intelligent people don't breed.

I took it once, made me feel overly caffeinated, like uncomfortably so. Like I was really sensitive to light and had slight discomfort in my head

Brain Force contains choline alfoscerate that causes the almost immediate effect you will notice in increased short term memory, energy and some other stuff. The rest of the ingredients are just proteins. You might aswell buy pure choline alfoscerate.

Does it work? Yes.

i have it right now. its not bad, it improved my life a little bit but its not mind blowing. its the cheapest on info wars. i ordered some last week and it was 23 dollar for 36 pills but i that's not with shipping. well i am taking brain force with l-dopa right now and im currently looking to add something else to the stack i haven't studied anything i just randomly take stuff.

Just buy the ingredients in it in bulk and pack your own pills for like 1/1000th the cost.

It's garbage. Exercise, eat vegetables and low fat meat, don't become addicted to things and exercise your mind too. Also avoid cooking in Alzheimer associated metal cookware.

fugggggggggggggggggg

Would you say it's worth it?

Lol, whos that?

only if you are not a nootropics geek and know how or want to take the time to make your own stacks. you can also make the dosses higher if you buy your own shit for cheaper. its worth it for me since it made my life a little bit better than before. but any drug ends up making me depressed and less of a punch that when i first started. even i consider this a drug.

You can get stronger and make your own stack.

Brain force works but I would have to take 6-8 caps of it daily to equal what I take in nootropics and I pay a fraction of the price.

Look into nootropics depot and modafinilcat.

I recommend, Piracetam and Aniracetam stacked with some Creatine and adrinifili/modafinil and choline.

This.

It might have the power to turn the frogs straight again.

Not politics! Learn the rules OP!
Reported and
sage/

Someone needs a quick rundown.

modacat is gone

It works and is serious pure energy for the brain.

I thought I was going to get suckered by le water filter salesman.

But I guess he knew his shit in selling such obscure survivalist shit and supplements.

Surprised to the point where I was kinda mad I couldn't report back on how Bill Hicks is a conman even after death.

First night I took this I had a few drinks with my friends. Normally if I drink too much I just laugh a lot or fall asleep, but this time I tried to fight everyone and was extremely aggressive. I blacked out and they ended up taking me to the hospital. Brain force is fine but be careful...it's the stuff Jones himself takes.

I wanna try the iodine/ selenium detox. What to expect with it?

No, it's snake oil.

Find foods with these ingredients and eat them. That way you will process the nutrients much better. Your body wastes most of a pill, can't process it in the same way.

Yes it works, but don't take it everyday. Maybe 5 days per week.
Afinilexpress is an alternative

I am talking about Provigil (aka. Modafinil), THAT works. Not Alex Jones' shit tier bull shit snake oil.

What dosage of l-dopa are you taking and how often? What are the effects?

I'm concerned about the Phosphatidyl Serine in it.

Apparently if its animal sourced it can give you the mad cows maybe

Yeah, it does. Ive noticed a 43% increase in productivity since using it.

I also want this answered

just chew nicotine gum and take caffeine pills

> Hur dur.. I used the InfoWars $450 performance meter to calculate muh 43℅ improvement

Thank you for buying my shit. Kek

Rule of thumb, never buy supplements at all.

Just eat a better diet not packed with shit in it.

would it be a good replacement to adderall?
I love tweaking on that shit and I don't get it all the time since I get it through my friend

>in b4 degenerate. its the only drug i abuse and its a productive thinking mans drug

My understanding is that it's not exactly the best option out there, but something sure turned AJ into a jibbering mess who can't control himself.

Something different also turned my already preggers-crazy landlady into a total nutball. So you know just look up what's in it and go from there. Doesn't hurt to give this sort of thing a try.

Cha-Ching! Thank you.

I-is it permanent. Or at least permanent residual effect?

Neuroscience guy here. I'm only in my 3rd year of undergrad but I know more than you do so fuck off.

Alpha Brain is legit, but stupid. A couple of its ingredients are acetylcholinesterase inhibitors, albeit as extracts of plants rather than their more refined chemical form. That's probably a marketing thing, since people think "natural" is better even though it only means you're getting more pollutants for your liver to filter out. Supplement types tend to not know shit about what is and isn't actually medicine.

You can skip this part if you don't give a shit about the actual science, but acetylcholine is the neurotransmitter involved in memory. Acetycholine esterase is the enzyme that denatures it in the synapse. The idea is that you kill the enzyme that degrades it so you have more acetycholine available. When you have people who have damage to acetycholine receptors, they get fucked-up memory, so to compensate for the lack of receptors you can just jack up the amount on acetylcholine available. The most common example of this type of treatment is in Alzheimer's patients. It's sort of works, but it definitely doesn't reverse the death of the receptors (which, again, is why your memory gets fucked up in the first place). The most widely known AchEI is caffeine. Nicotine also works. The ones Alzheimer's patients take are more targeted and effective in the brain.

You would be better off taking the supplements that Alzheimers patients use. A quick google search for OTC AChEIs would yield more effective medicines to take.

All of these drugs are going to make you feel tense and irritable the way caffeine does because they work the same way that caffeine does. Acetycholine is involved in WAY more than memory function. It's the main neurotransmitter in the autonomic nervous system, meaning if you take an esterase inhibitor it it's going to slow down your stomach, speed up your heart, make you sweat, etc.

tl;dr it works.

That's where you have to do your "due diligence." AFAIK it's pretty harmless and really what you'd want to do as with any substance is not abuse the fuck out of it and not let it cause a behavioral dependency to where you can't operate normally without it.

Just got it today. Making a log along with the deep clean. Expect to shit my thyroid out.

Just started taking testosterone for gains, is there anything stronger I can use with it without ruining my liver like roids?

Joe Rogan is an even bigger idiot than Alex Jones. They both work for the same company btw.

>$23 for 36 pills
BIGGEST RIP OFF EVER. You can get the individual ingredients on Amazon.com for much cheaper. Literally 5x better price and quality.

you shouldn't take this stuff haphazarly, user

I tried DNA Force and it healed some of my old injuries.

Its supposed to repair Nerve Damage. Well I had a pocket knife fold over on my finger years ago and it cut my tendon. I had to get it stiched up at the hospital and for years it was stiff and didnt have easy range of motion.

But I took the DNA Force and it repaired the old damage and I can move the finger alot easier. The finger was tingling also when I took the pills.

Its interesting stuff.

Creatine maybe?

Here's what a lot of you fools should be taking if you want natural gains:
pipingrock.com/herb-products-n-to-z/tongkat-ali-long-jack-8412?prd=D0000J&gclid=COSztqneudICFZC6wAodVbgNhA

I work out all the time. Have a great diet. When I was on this stuff it helped take my physique a few levels higher. Random people would come up to me saying "dat physique" and such. Unfortunately they were all dudes but w/e.
I stopped taking it and my body fell a few levels but I'm about to take it again. It takes like 2 months to see the compounded results.

will it give me a rock hard dick in my werewolf vs godzilla lucid dream after drinking hulkloads?

nigger what the fuck
that's cool

I took super male vitality and after a few days of it I began waking up with morning woods so hard it was fucking painful. Like an overfilled water balloon.

This did not translate over into sex, however. Just the morning woods.

If you're not waking up with morning wood or having lucid dreams (if you want them) in the morning then you probably are having sleeping problems. You might want to look into diet, exercise, circadian rhythm stuff (melatonin is legit, valerian root you might find slightly helpful).

Super male in my experience giving it a try for shits and giggles didn't do much of anything, but it's not like I have any trouble getting it up or getting off. Did seem to have a slight effect in terms of making me want to wank more often, I suppose.

Testosterone is an anabolic steroid. You are already on steroids. Come on man, it's in the name. Testo'stero'ne.

If you're taking legit testosterone by mouth your liver is already metabolizing something like 80% of it before your body can use it. Most times people take 'testosterone' by mouth they take methyltestosterone, which your liver isn't as good at processing, which consequentially means it's MUCH WORSE for your liver. But hey, at least you're getting what you pay for.

Are morning woods like a teenager thing? I'm 24 and I haven't had morning wood in years.

fucking leafs are so gay they don' even know what to do with their boners

No, it's a consequence of how you're supposed to be mainly in REM sleep toward the end of your sleep cycle in the morning. Erections during REM are standard even for infants.

same-ish ingredients but much better

I am 26 and have been getting them since puberty. The super male vitality just made them harder, it did not increase frequency (it can't; they are a daily occurrence).

I'm also married and have sex on a regular basis, not sure if that has any impact.

Men have boners during sleep so we can be ready for sex at any time. Men are sex having machines primarily. Any random female is supposed to be able to hop on our boner at any time while we are asleep.

they're sugar pills with lots of caffeine

look into modafinil if you want a real brain booster thats easy to obtain

That's really cool. I'll have to use that in my stand up routine.

>that hairy hand
Alex Jones plz

So is morning wood is just from having sexy dreams or is it just because you're in rem sleep? I don't remember having dreams anymore so would that have something to do with it?

I just looked this shit up and it's $135.

You could have done 20 minutes of research and bought the same ingredients, (which are of dubious efficacy, aside from the CoQ10) for under $50.

Come on you guys don't buy into the "natural" shit, at least read the abstract of the research paper.

If it worked, people would stop watching Alex Jones.

Any nootropics that help with depression and energy?

SSRIs make me feel wonky as hell, so either I'm depressed all day and don't do anything or I'm tired and don't do anything.

No, dreams period. If you've transitioned from having memorable dreams to not memorable dreams then that could well be a sign of degraded sleep quality.

Erections are weird. The "normal" state of your penis is to be erect. The nervous system actually sends an active excitatory signal to keep it down. When you get an erection, you can think of your brain as "relaxing" its control over your penis and allowing it to fill up with blood.

When you're in REM sleep, you're relaxed. There's not a lot of elegance to the way the human body works, it's all just sort of mishmashed together in a way that gets us by.

The reason DNA Force works is ONLY because of "Astragalus Root" which you can purchase MUCH CHEAPER elsewhere:

"Because of its anti-inflammatory qualities, astragalus has a long history of treating wounds. Radix astragali, another name for the dried root of astragalus, has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for the repair and regeneration of injured organs and tissues.

In a 2012 study by the Institute of Pharmaceutics at Zhejiang University, wounds treated with astragaloside IV (the active ingredient in dried astragalus root) showed recovery rates increase two- to threefold over 48–96 hours. It was concluded that astragalus is a promising natural product for anti-scarring and healing in wounds."

TWO TO THREE TIMES HEALING RATE.
draxe.com/astragalus/

Brain Force, and 99%+ of those other mind enhancing mix pills like Alpha Brain are just bogus.

They usually have a hodge podge of different substances, usually in far too low a dose to have any meaningful effect. You are so much better off focusing on taking individual substances in real doses that actually work.

Phenibut, Phenylpiracetam, L-Theanine, Tianeptine, Semax, these are all real substances with real effects. Not placebo-tier brain force.

>falling for the piping rock Jew
>being redpilled
Pick one

I'm gonna get some of this shit and become Wolverine boys. Gonna stack so many regeneration supplements and see what happens

if youre looking to heal old injuries get some legit TB-500 (warning: you have to inject it)

It's how athletes recover from injuries so quickly

That's only what I started out with. I now use a powdered form that is cheaper and 100:1 strength instead of 20:1. Pill form still works okay.

a) don't ever buy something being sold as a 'nootropic'. Most of them are easily found-out scams.

b) Cocaine, adderall, or ritalin if you don't want to go to the doctor. You might want to ask your doctor to try you on buspirone or bupropion if you want something safer.

ITT literal idiots buying expensive shit that claims to cure cancer and get you a gold plated wafiu pillow from a Jew.

Have you tried Tianeptine? It did wonders for my depression. It's often listed as an antidepressant, but it has vastly different chemical effects than other drugs in that same family. Years of testing as a prescription medication in other countries, but not available in the USA because big pharma is fucking you in the ass.

Tianeptine Sulphate is the best form available, lasts longer so you don't have to keep redosing (road to addiction). 30-50mg of Tianeptine Sulphate once a day for a few weeks (while withdrawing cold turkey from Prozac) and my depression cleared up. It made the withdrawel significantly easier too.

What about all the nootropics that are actually real medications though? Stuff like DNA Force and Alpha brain are bogus, but there are plenty of real medications available on online nootropic stores, many of which you won't even get from a real doctor despite their usefullness.

Nah I'm joking the stuff works,
I used to take their "ashwagandha" stuff for my panic attacks, while it helped you can't overuse the stuff because you'll be constipated as fuck.

Sir, I have to disagree with you.

>Bancroft (2005) hypothesizes that the noradrenergic neurons of the locus ceruleus are inhibitory to penile erection, and that the cessation of their discharge that occurs during REM sleep may allow testosterone-related excitatory actions to manifest as NPT.

It's your sympathetic nervous system deactivating. It absolutely is because of REM sleep.

I would like to caution people against abuse of stimulants like ritalin and adderall, however, as a person who ran an ECA stack nonstop for about a year, and who knows a number of people who got similarly fucked by the pharma jew.

You absolutely have to cycle off stimulants because by the time you burn out and they stop working, you're in for a hell of a prolonged crash. The problem is that when you just keep taking them all the time you don't realize that they're making you crazy until after you quit. If you can't quit for at least two weeks on a whim and still get by in life then you're living a fantasy.

Also reading the fucking sticky will do so much more for you so much faster than pills and powders if you're out to get in shape.

Alex Jones is a businessman who relies on convincing stupid, uneducated, religious people that everything is out to harm you and you need his products.

He is a snake oil salesmen.

For decades now he's appealed to every up and coming conspiracy theory to capture legions of inherently gullible and stupid people that he panders to by telling them exactly what they want to hear.

Nu/pol/ is a fucking mess of retards. Genuinely stupid people.

Eating fresh vegetable, fruits, nuts, grains, and unprocessed meats/fish along with some exercise is infinitely more healthier for your brain and body than some magic pill, most supplements are the new snake oil.

Sir I have to agree with you even if I might have worded that poorly.

>tfw chronic sleeping problems
>tfw sometimes weird half-asleep all night
>tfw feel the sphincter relax and the erection grow as I drift through hypnogogic state
>tfw don't remember having fallen asleep but do remember stuff that clearly didn't happen since I just lying there the whole time

sleep is weird stuff

buy rich pianas liver+organ defender, its a must have if you are taking any kind of anabolic steroids and dont want to deastroy your liver
>4 years of juicing experience

Acetyl l-carnitine (take when you eat something fatty) and choline are not bad. Magnesium glycinate can be helpful as well, it's well absorbed and is unlikely cause digestive problems like others. Tastes awful, though.

>real medications

Just because it has a name like 'phenylpiracetam' doesn't mean it's a real medication. For the most part you don't want to fuck around with anything that doesn't already have a trade name that a pharamceutical company gave it.

The ingredients in brain force are prescribed by real, board certified doctors all the time to treat people with various lewy body disorders (eg, alzheimers, dementia, myesthenia gravis). No doctor is going to prescribe some bullshit you had to order from Brazil to his patient, and you shouldn't take it either. They're trying to sell to a more intellectual crowd than the supplement people, but you and I both know you don't know a thing about the nervous system. I do. I'm doing you a solid.

depends on the product, it seems like they're legit supplements that are themed for tinfoils and likely a bit overpriced, but they work, leafs love it, check it out

youtube.com/watch?v=pI-8sQ1_NbI

nah that stuff is shit just snort adderal if you want "brain force"

What is the the latest branded anabolic booster and/or racetam supplement? This stuff has been around in one form or another for a long time and gets mixed results from people. It's gotten more powerful in recent years and nothing bad has happened so nobody has bothered to regulate it.

I once snorted so much I went into some kind of linguistic hyperdrive and then spent the remainder of the day curled up under the table feeling like my heart was going to blow.

Somewhat similar to if you've ever dabbled with crack what happens if you try to go for a 4th or 5th round to keep the 5 minutes of yay going.

Let's be real here: if your idea of market research is coming to Sup Forums, you're a big dummy.