Obama planted the seeds of Trump's destruction

The New York Times reports:
nytimes.com/2017/03/01/us/politics/obama-trump-russia-election-hacking.html

With no time to scour the mountains of intel on Trump before his term in office ended, and fearing that Trump would destroy it all once he gained control of it, Obama performed a MASSIVE intelligence dump, decentralizing and distributing every last bit to America's allies both within and without.

With Trump now powerless to destroy the data, the intel is quickly making its way back to American investigators, who in time shall uncover and expose the deal Trump made with Vladimir Putin.

Holy shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-02/white-house-admits-kushner-had-previously-undisclosed-meeting-russian-ambasador
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did Alex Jones call this a week or two ago? He had a video about how Obama was planning something from "beyond the grave". Well, wouldn't this be it?

>reads like a detective thriller
surprised there's no harry potter reference in their political fanfiction this time

>shills arent real

he should be deported back to Kenya

So by election hacking they mean campaign advertising on Facebook?

I've said this for weeks:

>Step 1: Ben Rhodes and friends have access to intercepted comms some of which contain TRUMP OFFICIAL

>Step 2: Ben Rhodes and friends speak off the record with reporters, almost all of whom hate Trump and reflexively believe anything from Obama admin.

>Step 3: Ben Rhodes and friends leak the juiciest "details" to their reporter sluts who, after 8 years of unquestioning sycophancy, are at this point glorified stenographers.

>Step 4: Claim a scalp (Flynn) and ratchet up the "Wow!" brigade on twitter to keep your echo chamber spreading your message and damaging your political opponents.

Oz intel here

We got shit from Obama

So Obama played actual 4D chess wouldn't it be ironic if a nigger beat the hero of pol?

>officials say
K-keep me posted

Alex Jones has predicted 8367 of the last 0 apocalypses

>destruction

other than that, no shit.

we knew before transition this is how it would be .

>I dont like republicans so I jeopardized the future of our entire country

I really hope this becomes real.

It's fake news

We've gotten nothing of the sort

dropping flynn is gonna be trumps biggest mistake

And with Sessions being forced to recuse himself that means a special prosecutor can be brought in to investigate Trump.

This is what actual 4D chess is. Not that tick tack toe shit drumpf plays. Pol is about to get schooled by the smarter side

> Hur dur ... How can a black man have any intelligence and defeat our leader?

Because Obama cares about this country and sees thru Trumps lies.

Yeah it's fake news that's why 3 of trumps stooges resigned and one recused over links with Trump. Go take a shower bozo

He's also a lot smarter than drumpf

When the democrats demonized the messenger for exposing Clinton's corruption, you all rightly pointed out the stupidity.

Now Obama found a way to expose Trump's treasonous dealings and you will naturally blame Obama for "wanting to destroy the republicans".

You're all fucking hypocrites.

Pretty treasonous.

Putin plays on all possible levels of Chess Metagame.
He's a Chessmaster, and he's unbeatable.

did any of you actually read the article?

>Former senior Obama administration officials said that none of the efforts were directed by Mr. Obama.

BASED

So, Obama IS the Russian hacker and not that evil Napster guy?

I was talking about drumpf

I think Obama was beating Putin though. The Russian currency was plummeting. Putin saved himself by winning the election.

>[citation needed]

Death to neo-liberalism!!!

There is no treasonous dealings you fucking idiot, these allegations are an attempt to save face for the democrats. It's literally "he who smelt it dealt it", if you can't see that you're blind.

>Sup Forums
>know how to read
>Focus enough to pass the click bait title

Funny joke my man

I still don't understand why he dumped Flynn. It just emboldened the media/lefties.

>Trump made a deal with Putin and all we need is proof and then we can prove it
The left is intriguing at times.

>"peaceful transition of power"

>predicted
I think you mean to say prevented.

>muh russian conspiracy

Trump made a deal with Russians to win election? I'm 100% certain Trump thought he lost and in October Jared was trying to set up a Trump TV network

That has been the only goal of the left. It's not about Trump and has been going on a lot longer than this election cycle. They are out to destroy our nation at all cost.

Flynn resigned. If Trump fails then we will have right wing safety squads.

I guess time will tell, you fucking idiot. Wikileaks has already been exposed as an intelligence laundry for the russians. There's no way a single guy holed up in an embassy is going through 800 page leaks daily by himself.

Let's wait and see what information is released. If there are no treasonous dealings, you should have nothing to worry about.

is civil war back on the drawing board?

this is pretty much treason, a false flag of the highest level
if you guys get cucked on this one it's game over, the jews win forever

the armed forces and the people stand with trump, all obama has are the jews, the media, the government and the cia

if this is true obama deserves execution for conspiracy and treason holy shit

That's quit a leap to the conclusion that he is laundering Russian intel, faggot.

Check. Thanks KEK.

You have that backwards. No Hillary, no legacy, no signature anything.

>Wikileaks has already been exposed as an intelligence laundry for the russians.
Citation needed
>There's no way a single guy holed up in an embassy is going through 800 page leaks daily by himself.
You realize Wikileaks is more than just Assange, right? These are literally Democrat and neocon talking points.

so you're telling me Obama committed an act that could wind up getting him executed for treason?

>mfw

I wouldn't call it "quit a leap". He's in Russian soil, and receiving lots of intelligence and hundreds of man-hours of processing time. You don't need to be a genius...

Yeah. The left, the media, and the IC seem to be hellbent on getting everyone killed.

Obama (and many others like him) really are absolute shit.

I'm glad he did. The Drumplshitskins have already shown they have no respect for the law, and are willing to destroy evidence and lie to the people to get their way.

The thing is, Russians play chess, but Americans play poker.

>safety squads

>Ecuadorian embassy that's in England is Russian soil

Man you ctr 2.0 niggers really are awful at your jobs. No wonder you waste your lives shilling for 30k a year versus being a productive member of society.

um um um umm okie dokie faggot

I truly never expected that I would ever wish for Obama to be executed.

>In the Obama administration’s last days, some White House officials scrambled to spread information about Russian efforts to undermine the presidential election
This is how much the Washington elites care about your meme democracy. They despise you the people. They hate you. Speeches about democracy and freedom only apply when the plebs vote the way the establishment tells them to vote. The efforts to force an ailing old woman on the people by any means necessary seemed absurd looking from the outside, but this all ties together in a practically dystopian way. When the plebs vote wrong, you the people are brainless scum. They would kill you like roaches if they could and if it were logistically possible, which it isn't because the establishment luckily has no killing squads available that could carry out its wishes to liquidate the people.

Unless the Washington elites give up this insanity, you will inevitably have a civil war on your hands. It will also be a quick war because the reality-starved elites that count on American soldiers to fire at Americans will see soldiers turn their guns at the elites.

>At the Obama White House, Mr. Trump’s statements stoked fears among some that intelligence could be covered up or destroyed
I'm beginning to think the American left is unironically in the grips of a collective psychosis.

It is probably time for the two-party system to fall because it is clearly very unhealthy for democracy at this point of American history.

> Detected FBI honeypot

Hillary supporters were literally destroying state department hard drives with hammers and you're accusing us of destroying evidence?

Based

>Chess: a game based purely on formula
>Poker: a game based mostly on luck

FUCK DRUMPH HAHAHHAHAHA

>purely
Its not checkers, it hasn't been solved yet, although there is theoretically a solution.

No I'm just shocked by the force of ruthless self-destructive evil that the left has become.

You people are pure garbage. You're fucking lunatics.

Oh, believe me, IC is going to btfo Trump. Media has been tipped off with hints of what's coming and they are drooling like hungry dogs.

Can't wait for feeding time.

We have some really, really, REALLY fun fucking stuff to drip, drip, DRIP.

I'll be back to gloat when the next shoe drops. This is all a bit personal for me after what the disgusting, cruel little fucktards here did to Rick and his family.

I know there are a lot of kids here, and watching Trump get demolished in slow motion will be a good, hard lesson for them.

It's the others who deserve to eat shit and die. I have zero remorse saying it. Hillary was right when she called them "irredeemable."

Yeah, I'm talking about the gross, hideously obese, mentally ill, demonic anime pillow clutching fucktards here who have never done anything except sit in front of their screens. I have no sympathy. Just a deep, gnawing hatred that won't be satisfied until I see the frogposters twitch for the last time.

This is fucking war. You wanted it, now you got it.

I hope you poured your hearts and souls into Donald Dumbfuck, like I know you have. The more fat virgins who off themselves after seeing Dumbfuck in court, howling like Saddam in his final days and just as desperate and ugly, the better.

It's gonna happen.

And my, my, MY, the fun we're going to have getting there.

Say, I think I hear another DRIP. :)

birth certificate ->

if its there, then release it.

Also wouldn't the one that doesn't ignore random chance calculate better odds?

Link me to 3 videos of Alex Jones predicting the apocalypse. I'll wait here.

> Hur dur I love my leader especially because he's a daughter fucker

>t. more absolute lunacy

"I would love to date Ivanka" - so-called POTUS

>This will be the end of Drumpf
>j-just you wait and see
Top kek faggot, I'm going to have a wank on a picture of rick wilson's coal burning daughter just for you.

How are you going to record this on your CV?

2015 - 2017 : Shilled for Hill

No, it was the best move. It was a sacrifice and it will pay off.

They attacked Flynn for a meeting with Kislyak. Well guess what? (((Kushner))) was in that same fucking meeting, and
>zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-02/white-house-admits-kushner-had-previously-undisclosed-meeting-russian-ambasador

That's right. They can keep pressing it and Kushner MUST step down and that means BANNON gains more power. The kike influence is removed entirely. Or they drop the Russia narrative now.

Normies are not aware or willing to name the jew (even to themselves), so to them it just looks like "hurr another drumpf person that must be taken out".

So the left now must choose to force kushner to resign his position and give bannon more power
Or to stop, and at the same time piss off their own rabid base that is not aware of the real war that is happening.

This was a masterful move.

They drip. You were wrong about Sessions today.

They've had well over a year to scrounge up dirt on Trump. Hell the NYT had a huge team of reporters working around the clock for months to come up with something and all they got was Trump releasing a tape of himself playing a media prank 20 years ago.

What they're actually doing is illegally accessing and releasing SIGINT to the press, which is commission of several serious felonies.

"My television ratings will be yuge! My Impeachment hearings will be the most watched in history." So-called POTUS

This is apparently how the left handles cum tributes. Some random dude makes jerks off on a picture so they respond by... lashing out like maniacs at everyone involved with Donald Trump.

Pretty fucking insane.

Didn't they make a LARPing board for you people?

Based..

Eheheheh

If digits deep state is going to have a bad time tomorrow.

For anyone that cares, "drip drip drip" roleplay fag admitted to knowingly lying.

Man, this guy is sincerely crazier than the guy who strangled his girlfriend to death and posted the pictures here.

Delicious

Exactly how was this simpler than simply publicizing evidence of Russian interference?

the best part is that even if there was "russian interference" it's not something that is impeachable.

It was always too late

Is this reconstituted DNC leaks pasta?

>Obama's 4000D Chess

My lefty boner is raging right now

It is treason then haha

Damn how could this possibly backfire? What could go wrong?

Surely this will be the nail in Trumps coffin

I think the best part if it was impeachable is that Pence would still be president.

Too many leftists actually believe that if they take out Trump, somehow they'll come to power. They are that delusional.

I'm pretty sure it's just vicious mental illness.

Pence has no movement. Easier to defeat

they turned on the CTR neural network, it updates itself as it learns

>This is how much the Washington elites care about your meme democracy. They despise you the people. They hate you.
Correct. Same could be said about these globalist vampires in every country.

>I'm beginning to think the American left is unironically in the grips of a collective psychosis.
Also correct.

pence would step down and be replaced with bannon before that happened.

No lefty thinks that aside from politics babbys. I don't agree with Pence's politics at all, but at least he's not a total fuck up like Trump. Besides, getting Trump out of there will de-fang a lot of you faggots.

Here's a qt to keep you warm while you wait forever