New Victurus Libertas leaks

victuruslibertas.com/2017/03/more-exclusive-info-from-dhs-insider/

>Trump was overheard telling his daughter [quoted by our source] “This town is pedophile central…” and “This makes me sick“.

>Trump was urged to use the term “human trafficking” rather than Pedophilia in his recent mention of it. Our insider also told us the true reason Barron does not live in DC is that they fear for Barron’s safety.

>Our source also had more information on Anthony Weiner’s laptop. The source says there are over 375 high profile names that are connected to the Pedophile rings. Wiener is currently “singing like a bird” and has offered to tell all, in exchange for Israeli citizenship, a deal likely to conclude.

>There is a traitor within President Trump’s inner circle that will be exposed within weeks. This traitor was leaking when and where new Attorney General Sessions intended to arrest or indict suspected pedophiles within the political system.

>As it stands now, Trump is bugged, from AF1 to Oval Office. This situation is being remedied this week, according to our source.

Other urls found in this thread:

victuruslibertas.com/2017/02/exclusive_interview_with_dhs_insider/
youtube.com/watch?v=lYAVnd2nwAY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

bump

Bump...Imma visit the site too.

Big if true. Trump needs to string these people up on the Washington Mall.

That would explain leaving his son in New York.

HOLY FUCK BUMP

This site is complete fantasy garbage

Who the fuck are these cunts an this website?

Shit would nice if true but seriously is there a better source?

More EXCLUSIVE Information From DHS Insider!
Posted on March 2, 2017 by Admininstrator
Breaking1
Related Post

BREAKING!! EXCLUSIVE!! Latest CNN Leaks!
1000 Pedophiles Housing Foster Children in CA in 2011
How Much Money Does CPS Make Off Of Our Children?
EXCLUSIVE!!! MORE Inside Information from CNN Leaker to VL!!
O’Keefe Forces #FakeNews to Take Responsibility

SHARES
Tweet
According to our DHS Insider,

“There is a concerted attack on Sessions due to his zeroing in on the pedophilia scandal called Pedogate. John McCain and Lindsay Graham are secretly working with Chuck Schumer and members of the clandestine services of both US and Israel to remove Sessions, or at least stop the Pedophilia investigation in its tracks.”

As you probably know, what is now becoming known as “Pedogate” represents not only hundreds of millions of dollars in hush money, but also untold political influence-peddling.

Rince Pribus is also a key player in covering up the scandal, as is Adam Schiff, Nancy Pelosi, John Podesta , Hillary and Bill Clinton, and of course Barack Obama.

When Netanyahu met with Trump, Netanyahu attempted to convince Trump the pedophilia scandal was “a false premise”. Netanyahu is also scared of exposure. Trump became suspicious and has become increasingly aware of how big the pedophile scandal is.

Trump has told several in his inner circle that [quoted by our insider] “the swamp is much more polluted than I expected“. He has spoken to Chris Christie extensively about the Pedophilia ring(s) and it has been determined that branches of the ring spread as far as Asia, and are rooted in the deepest corners of both the US and the UK political system.

>mfw the world is run by pedophiles and the very last hope that the people elected to oust them will be publically executed as a show of their power

>victuruslibertas

who?

If any anons are still unaware, George Webb has a good series on the people involved in human, organ, arms, and gun trafficking. I don't trust everything he says outright but stuff he says about Dyncorp line up with DHS insider.

I hope this is true story!

Rince is the insider traitor. I had hopes he was based. Sigh.

Let the games begin!

BUMP

How reliable is this site? Do they have a proven track record?

pizzagate confirmed?

>offered to tell all, in exchange for Israeli citizenship
lol wut? Burgerland has had an extradition treaty with the nosebergs since around 1967, also mossad would probably off him with a polonium coffee if he was seen as a liability, he'd be safer in a supermax

Of course not.

The Pedogate trials will be todays generation Nuremberg trials. Heads will roll.

They are often quoted by zerohedge and zerohedge earned my trust when they revealed Benghazi details that the media didnt acknowledge till a year later.

>As it stands now, Trump is bugged, from AF1 to Oval Office

Has he looked at his people?

Should be step 1.

same track record as snopes and politifacf

When this was posted on Voat, it was said that the 'insider' is Robert David Steele. So, take it with a grain of salt.

>every new comer to hollywood speaks about going to parties with very young boys
>actors come out saying it's a pedophile ring
>some directors have been caught and still working or straight up fled the country
>(((weinstein))) literally look like the jewish rapist producer if I ever saw one
>still nothing happens

If trump wants to fix this he's fighting an uphill battle

lmao this is such bullshit. actual fake news

Seriously. Why would he not have constant bug sweeps done at the WH and on AF1? I would if I were him. You can't be too paranoid if you ask me.

pls be real

LOL no the insider was not david steele hahah

*David GATEKEEPER Steel lmao hahahahha

I'm sure he just assumes people are listening to what he's saying at this point.

Makes it easier to deal with.

T.pedo

Braaaaaaap

Is that their most feared maymay? I think it is.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Perhaps this is why Trump goes to his private house in Florida.

Depends on how many traitors there are.

Bump but probably bs

You guys are such retards lmao. I almost busted out laughing looking at OP's pic.

>He has spoken to Chris Christie extensively about the Pedophilia ring(s) and it has been determined that branches of the ring spread as far as Asia, and are rooted in the deepest corners of both the US and the UK political system.

They mention Asia.

I'm going to give you guys a hint here. Rush hour. Human trafficking. Gangster. Hollywood.

bumpity bump bump bumpity bump bump

3849184412th dimensional chess

>Wiener is currently “singing like a bird” and has offered to tell all, in exchange for Israeli citizenship, a deal likely to conclude.
why is nu-Sup Forums so gullible even the kikes aren't this brazen

sage this shit

Mark my words, Chris Christie will save the world

LITERALLY NOTHING

AGAIN

STOP POSTING THIS FAGGOT'S ATTENTION WHORING

I swear to fuck if Christi is key to ousting the pedos
I... I don't even know how I'd react to this

t. NJfag

>Wiener is currently “singing like a bird” and has offered to tell all, in exchange for Israeli citizenship,
As a jew, isn't he automatically entitled to it regardless? And Israel rarely lets any country extradite jews, even the US.

Why is Sup Forums did sure there is a pedophile ring in Washington and Hollywood? What evidence is used as the basis for these claims?

I would love to see this confirm my biases but "sources say" is just another grapevine disinfo tactic

i pray these scum meet justice

He's turning it around on them by intentionally leaking false information so that he can more precisely weed out the traitor.

>sources say
Come on, guys. Don't get up your own ass here.

Sounds like horseshit to me

This shit is intense.

How do we know this is true?

Some of this can be verified just by waiting I guess.

It is.

Real news?

bump

barron is in nyc because he only have like 3 months of school left.

lurk moar newfag

Anthony's weener turning state's evidence?

Communist site that makes up "leaks"

>tfw you desperately want your imaginary pedo ring to be real you make your own fake news site.

top kek brehs and even in Latin. so enlightened.

>sources say

Well, the worst case scenario is that they're the same sources that the New York Times, Washington Post, and CNN use to discuss Trump's ties to Russia.

35. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 04/04 **#13**
This actor is foreign born. He has made his living as Mr. Nice Guy. Even though he is foreign born, he somehow manages to convey an aww shucks kind of personality. Even though he has been the star of some potentially violent movies, he has always crusaded against excessive violence in movies generally and his movies specifically. Considering he is an action star, that seems odd. He has always managed to try and keep his action family friendly. His whole spiel is a family values, family friendly thing. Because of where he is from and his reticence to speak about his private life, he has not been called out on lots of his transgressions. There was the constant cheating on his wife despite his claims of faithfulness. Most troubling though is his leadership of a gang. An actual gang. Our former A+ list actor heads a very large cartel which sells drugs and hookers. He is a known human trafficker and according to several reporters who have investigated him, has ordered the killings of at least a dozen rivals and many more people caught up in his crimes. Any reporter who has dug too hard or come too close has been thrown in jail or in one case, killed. The good news is that some of this is now being reported outside his closed world and hopefully he will be arrested and thrown into jail. Jackie Chan

dub s makes it real.

come on pepe you know what I want

>fbianon will be surfacing again
YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!

What is up with all these bullshit stories coming from bullshit sources. I guess it's because so many people here believe anything and fall for all clickbait being spammed if it aligns with their views. The people who create this shit are parasitic niggers who need to be ignored.

If you guys really think this is strictly a democratic thing, you're fucking nuts.

>victuruslibertas.com
Nice source fag

>FBIAnon's posts
>circumstantial evidence and innuendo on twitter accounts
>uptick of pedo busts since Trump came into office

lots of smoke... not sure if there's a fire

>X will happen within a few weeks

Stopped reading. Every time.

>George Webb

,,,is the real deal.

This Victuras Libertas site seems to be a LARP'er who reads the EWO/ & Pizzagate Voat threads then does a bunch of "wishful thinking" creative writing where he

>gets Top Secret INSDIER INFO

from

>High Level DHS Agents

and

>Sources high up in Trumps cabinet & the White House...

which I find to be incredulous... since if you listen to the way he speaks on his Youtube videos he sounds like a highschool dropout with a learning disability.

I hate LARPfags... especially when they muddy the waters on shit like pizzagate... because that diverts research manpower away from real shit since 75% of people are easily led astray.

I have a hard time believing that things are gonna come down because of wiener singing. People like that usually end up getting sudokud

this looks interesting, but where are the sources

victuruslibertas.com/2017/02/exclusive_interview_with_dhs_insider/

ADMA CURRY CALLED THIS SHIT GOD DAMN.

>Wiener is currently “singing like a bird” and has offered to tell all, in exchange for Israeli citizenship
>ISRAELI CITIZENSHIP

Fucking dammit Sup Forums stop being right

>Wiener is currently “singing like a bird” and has offered to tell all
i'm not surprised. biden's reaction when he's told the emails were found on wiener's computer tells the story:
youtube.com/watch?v=lYAVnd2nwAY

WTF IM A TRUMPMISSILE NOW

Lots of spam lately
Sage and report

Is there tape? I'd believe this more if they have it.

20 deleted infowars and joe rogans today, and thats what i saw without looking

throwing chicken bones on a plate and deciphering their meaning.

or doing our fucking homework, user. shit.

this
being bugged can be turned into a strategic advantage pretty easily.

bump