Curry nigger hate thread

Curry nigger hate thread.

Anyone else can't stand Indian people? Especially the ones who come here and get all hoity toity because they think they're Americans, all the while their cousins are shitting in the street of Bangladesh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PBAWZd6yn5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes.

I only have hate for jews. God damn, I hate jews so much.

south asians are pretty much smellier jews.

I don't particularly like or dislike Indian people. I don't care if you're a space nigger from Xenon 9, if you come to America and assimilate to our values, you are an American. That means that you fly under our wing, under our protection. It means I might loathe the weird smell of your curry, but by White Jesus I'll shitpost on Sup Forums to defend it.

Honestly, American's who hailed from India are more than welcome to talk trash about their Cousin Faeed who is trapped in Bajniigpol or wherever the fuck he may be. They're American's, and part of being an American is that you have made a conscious decision to be better than who you were before.

When you become an American, you change for the better.

t. Harneet

Fuck off, I love jews

>hoity toity
What?

>because they think they're Americans
So... They're integrating?

Also, they seem to be taking over every single tech company out there.

I hate you faggots too, but when you talk about "Indian" Americans, we have a common enemy.

Please shoot as much NRI fags as you can, we don't want them back.

And Bangladesh is an Islamic country, you ignorant Ameritard.

India a poo

Shit is the brother of piss

This
Do us all a favour and shoot all those NRI faggots there.They just neo joos who want to destroy both ameritards and street shitters

Well, Hispanics and whites can be called brothers, do you see me calling you faggots mexicans?

It's not about race, it's about religion, we don't want anything to do with that Islamic faggots.

There's an influx of poos here. They hang out in groups, hit the gym, go to uni and become pharmacists or dentists, some act like they're african american, they think this will get people to like them but they're the most insecure fucking retards you'll ever meet no one likes them

when your country is so poo

UNICEF has a campaign against public defecation

india and Indians you fucking sicken me, fuck off diaspora parasites

poo in your loo

Reminder that the man who wrote white mans burden was half curry nigger.

so gross man, the security guards are the worst try act tough cause they think they have some type of brotherhood with other browns such as maoris or niggers....so funny

You do see the country flag, don't you, you dumb Australoid?

I didn't know your queen used to send retards too to the prison country.

>65 million KG of poo a day

How does white man even compete?

Sikhs are alright. The Hindu and Muslim ones are sub-human.

There's something subhuman about how these Pajeet manlets look. Everytime I see them I just think there goes an inferior "human". Luckily they're so unappealing they don't seem to reproduce (unlike Somali niggers and Arabs that unfortunately do)

Britbong capable of differentiating sikhs and muslims.

Impressive!

Are you a fucking retarded, Pajeet? We ruled your country for 2 centuries. Why the hell wouldn't we know the difference between a Sikh, a Muslim and a Hindu?

My God what a shithole. How do those savages not kill themselves at the prospect of having to live in those conditions?

Go ask your fellow britfags the same question.

youtube.com/watch?v=PBAWZd6yn5s

That's just something I found on quick google search.

the day gets better when you can go swimming with poojeet and rajistan

> muh empire
Kind of disappointed you couldn't clean that shithole up in those two centuries.

awkward bobblehead retards

there are like 1% of indians who are bros, but that is only because they are the product of brit/indian high caste breeding

the rest of them are deranged little weirdos

They were here for looting and pillaging, not for improving the country.

Hindu's are fucking cucks, Buddhists and Sikh indians are no problem tho

brits are the only reason you are sitting in front of a computer and typing, and not dying from one of a hundred different jungle diseases in a hovel you ungrateful little shitstain

oh wait, the shitstain is on your keyboard, since you use your fingers to wipe

my bad

Still smell bad.

>implying a chicken vindaloo isn't worth putting up with their stink for

I, on behalf of her Majesty the Queen and all her subjects deeply apologise for the mess we left the state of India in before we left.

My deepest condolences.

Indian numerals are the only reason computers exist.

Good luck advancing in mathematics, technology, and inventing computers with roman numerals.

Your thailand whores wouldn't be sucking white tourists' dicks for a living if it weren't for those computers too.

when I lived in Vancouver for a while the Indians were the best minorities, when I went back to visit I was more excited to see my favorite 7/11 poos than my old roommates, the chinese were okay, and all the persians I met hated the muslims, desu the white liberals were the worst fucking part by far

OMG! I can see all of bombay in that one picture.

Stop using anecdotes, peter.

Sorry for leaving you with such hideous buildings and structures to oppress your souls to this day, i am so sorry.

U saying wat u son of basterd bich, every person who is tan and below says "our numerals this" or "our algebra that". Please curry, I don't need to hear about how you are the reason we went to the moon.

Yes just like how all programming syntax is intertwined with Sanskrit or Hindi. Oh wait. When talking about technological and intellectual advances it's plain stupid to say one group has done everything. It's a feedback loop where people build on others' ideas. Social learning is the foundation of civilization. Caucazoid (which includes almost all Indians) peoples could be considered to have been responsible for most of it, but asians contributed a good deal, especially with the fabrication of substances and materials and Africans contributed far less but even they contributed a good deal to medical science before devolving into canabalistic savages

The horror.

Drink cow piss mother chode

I don't want to hear about how you invented computers either, but we don't live in a world where we can get what we want, do we, peter?

And why couldn't you faggots invent something as simple as 1 2 3?

Going to start a dump like pajeet does on his local designated street.

>When talking about technological and intellectual advances it's plain stupid to say one group has done everything.

Agree with you on that. Just tell your white fags the same thing and ask them to stfu about inventing computers.

Haven't you ever read the runes? I pray Thor halts the storms that clean your streets and you all get dysentery.

Follow our lead and put up "shart in mart" is prohibited signs in your stores.

They got raped so they hanged themselves from shame.

Racists arent' human.

They should be sent to extermination camps. Or maybe held in cotton plantations. You know, something to keep their unnatural filth away from humans of all races.

I can never fucking understand what they're saying and usually have a smug attitude so no not a fan really. Was one in my high school who was pretty chill though. Shouts out to you paul

>runes

Didn't know you faggots are using runes to this very day!

Did you see the video? Abusing as fuck, that's how

Is the baby alright?

That is fucking disgusting. Poos are literally sub humans

I have over 100 shitty indian memes but I'm out of time so this is my last post.

last one in dump

Disgusting genocidal savage race. Worse than Muslims.

Sometimes I start to feel bad for the Indian posters. They really take a lot of shit. But then they start trying to toss out bantz, instead coming off as butthurt faggots and I remember why we try to flush them out.

>UUUHUUHHHUUHH I GOT BULLIED BY A POO IN SCHOOL TODAY I KNOW I'LL MAKE A HATE THREAD ON Sup Forums THAT'S SHOW HIM

Stealing lands.

Another slide thread:

Of all the races, Indians by far is the most robotic, soulless, pragmatic, more so than chinks.

Goddam I hate Indians so fucking much, as mush as I hate Jews. Indians are all the same, if ever a generalization of an entire race is true, is Indians, they are all clones, waving palms, tilting heads. Screaming incessantly about pennies to a fast food workers. And they always hold up lines in check out with their questioning a on prices and asking for discounts.

Smelly filthy fucks.

Quiz time, folks.

poo in the loo

But they never committed any genocide.