fpbp xD

12 year olds

I just came here for sauce

"big white cock"

CTR shills trying to flood Sup Forums.

Report and sage anything not typical.

arabs are white though

iranians are not white

*BBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPSsssssssstttttttttttttt*

they look a lot whiter than the average american

t. Ahmed Al-Fulani

....snniifff...oh yes dear...ssniffff...quite fragrant indeed...is that...dare I say...snniff...eggs I smell?....sniff sniff...hmmm...yes...quite so my darling...sniff...quite pungent eggs yes very much so ....ssssnnnniiiiiffff...ah yes...and also...a hint...of...sniff...cheese....quite wet dear...sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely...sniff....please dear...another if you please...nice and big now...

>BRRRRAAPPPPLLLLPPF
...Oh yes...very good!...very sloppy and wet dear...hmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm....let me...let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling....hmmmm...hmm...yes...that is a delicate....bit of chocolate dear...ah yes...let me guess...curry for dinner?...oh quite right I am...aren't I?...ok...time for sniff....sniffffff...hmmm...hmmmm I see...yes...yes indeed as well curry....hmmm...that pungence is quite noticeable...yes....onion and garlic chutney I take it dear?....hmmmm...yes quite...

>BBBRRRRTTTTTTFFFFFF
...Oh I was not expecting that....that little gust dear...you caught me off guard...yes...so gentle it was though...hmmmm...let me taste this little one...just one small sniff....sniff...ah...sssnnnniiiiiffffffff...and yet...so strong...yes...the odor...sniff reply to this post or your mother dies in her sleep no immunities sniff...hmmm...is that...sniff...hmmm...I can almost taste it dear....yes...just...sniff...a little whiff more if you please....ssssnnniiiiifffff...ah yes I...have it now...yes quite...delectable dear....quite exquisite yes....I dare say...sniff...the most pungent one yet dear...ssnifffffff...yes...

>t. new fag

you're either trolling or colored.

Well reddit does suck, so it makes sense.

random plastic instaslut #235358

> Post a bait image get bait results

fuck you

>tfw never got to bury my thick white cock into the iranian qt i used to work with
Feels bad lads

FTFY

trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=reddit sucks,/m/0b2334

Story!

10/19 post. I knew the chick was bait but clicked anyways.

....snniifff...oh yes dear...ssniffff...quite fragrant indeed...is that...dare I say...snniff...eggs I smell?....sniff sniff...hmmm...yes...quite so my darling...sniff...quite pungent eggs yes very much so ....ssssnnnniiiiiffff...ah yes...and also...a hint...of...sniff...cheese....quite wet dear...sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely...sniff....please dear...another if you please...nice and big now...

>BRRRRAAPPPPLLLLPPF
...Oh yes...very good!...very sloppy and wet dear...hmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm....let me...let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling....hmmmm...hmm...yes...that is a delicate....bit of chocolate dear...ah yes...let me guess...curry for dinner?...oh quite right I am...aren't I?...ok...time for sniff....sniffffff...hmmm...hmmmm I see...yes...yes indeed as well curry....hmmm...that pungence is quite noticeable...yes....onion and garlic chutney I take it dear?....hmmmm...yes quite...

>BBBRRRRTTTTTTFFFFFF
...Oh I was not expecting that....that little gust dear...you caught me off guard...yes...so gentle it was though...hmmmm...let me taste this little one...just one small sniff....sniff...ah...sssnnnniiiiiffffffff...and yet...so strong...yes...the odor...sniff reply to this post or your mother dies in her sleep no immunities sniff...hmmm...is that...sniff...hmmm...I can almost taste it dear....yes...just...sniff...a little whiff more if you please....ssssnnniiiiifffff...ah yes I...have it now...yes quite...delectable dear....quite exquisite yes....I dare say...sniff...the most pungent one yet dear...ssnifffffff...yes...

i know this makes me 6, but this pasta always makes me lol

kek

This is the gay agenda.

This is my fetish you fuck

thanks for pointing that out.

>arabs are white

fucking KEK
yeah thats why they are known as "sand niggers" or "dune coons"
because they are white

Really makes u think...

almonds activated

She actually lives next door to my grandparents

Her BF is a builder, he only does luxury homes, his brother and father build yachts

True story

WOW you really snuck that in there.

and apparently he is a cuck

top kek u cunt

Stop trolling you retard. I'm Swedish and I see arabs/Iranians/same-shit every day, they are about as white as a nigger.

Rebecca Holly