Being a Cuck is Good

youtube.com/watch?v=asVQo5MPasU

Didn't you know Sup Forums? It's alpha to let a man fuck your wife while you watch.

wtf he sure trolled (((Comedy Central))) and (((Viacom))) into letting him make this shitty thing

That was a legitimate fun day on Sup Forums

What a timeline we are living in.

This. I dont know whos Jewing who anymore.

Life is literally a meme.

To be honest with you guys, I can't wait for things to get worse. I feel like we're living in a satirical green text post and it gets more real by the day.

The election of Trump and power of meme magic has literally dumbfounded them.

The left were so sure that Clinton was gonna win and that the "angry white men" would all die out and become irrelevant, what a different way reality is turning out!

>being a cuck is alpha
No it isn't. That's the entire point of the fetish

This some revolutionary thinking I hope he tested this theory.

How did a crappy meme from pol end up on comedy central? Strange days indeed.

People who use the word chill need to be eradicated.

Is this dude half-Asian? He looks half-Asian.

Why do you people turn everything involving a white woman and a black man into interracial fantasies. The cuck meme started off as an outlet to laugh at moot, and I'm pretty sure the chaos that followed attracted actual cucks to come here thinking they are in good company.

What the fuck am I watching?

So chill like uh you have a wife but she wants to fuck other guys and you don't even care cause it's 2017

Media exposure. We've become relevant in the American political system. Unfortunately, it happened during what could have been our meme renaissance but is instead our meme disco: only good for faggots and niggers. Cuck isn't a good meme, it's fucking stupid. Think about all of the great shit we could have done with this. Can you imagine the shitstorm if we had called them "bug chasers?"

kek

bump to expose the jew

The thinking man's fetish

No.

He's half Filipino

And 100% gay

I follow him on twitter, he's actually pretty funny

he's funny but his standup sucks still. maybe in a few years he'll be watchable.

shut up brandon, you suck

Hey, ShareBlue, fuck off back to your gay ass boards.

fuck of back to plebbit with your "shareblue" shit. Sounds like something a faggot would say.