Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dXpffMXUcAg
youtube.com/watch?v=nwrx-RN5YY0
youtu.be/nrHCAtHChis
youtube.com/watch?v=Hkb-vgabexA
youtube.com/watch?v=Fmh1Piyh-sA
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I always wonder what that cuck is going to do once those hipster beards go out of style. Apparently he has no chin.

Most Americans love Israel and Jews, especially those on the right.

The beard itself will never really go out of style, all he needs to do is change the mustache part.

Sure, but he's definitely going for that retarded hip trendy look. Before 2010, big/bushy beards for the most part were not in style.

I'm pretty convinced he's a liberal degenerate pretending to be conservative

>assspreading.jpg
>foreskinstretch.jpg

He likes sticking dildos up his ass

#ProudBoys

This, israel is our greatest ally and every true american would give their life for israel.

reminder that he spawned this

youtube.com/watch?v=dXpffMXUcAg

A Jew pays him to be a good goyum Israelite apologist. He will never criticize Israel because its the only reason for him to be employed and not just another Jew.

He's the final destination of any hipster. You have become so ironic that you become a Republican.

Canadians too only wish we could be so honoured to die for Israeli until then we will just have to do with sending our tax dollars

Shut up mole having uglynoid Israel is a white outpost in the arab middle east and the source of all islamic butthurt. It's existence keeps most of the jews out of our countries. Nothing wrong with being pro Israel

if you google Tim Wise, that kike has a documentary based on him about white privilege

jewish =/= white

I still find it funny that him and his buddies formed a gang around their pledge to not mastrubate.

Worse. A leaf.

rebel news is the more kiked media in the world so probably.

No, just a sad pathetic desperate self promoter

He's just a counter-culture hipster trying to make a quick buck.

Once conservatism becomes mainstream, he'll go back to being a leftist. I mean, not that he isn't already, only a degenerate leftist would spread their gaping asshole and shove butt plugs up their ass on camera.

Where would good 'ol sammy be?

civic nationalism at its finest

Way way ahead of his time. He's a comedians comedian. I'm not sure if even he knows how brilliant he is.

Gavin Kino coming through

youtube.com/watch?v=nwrx-RN5YY0

(((Rebel Media)))

rare clean shaven Gavin

This is actually the proud boys song :^)
Jewhuru.

Looks like an extra in a Sum41 video.

Whoops:
ProudBoys youtu.be/nrHCAtHChis

kinda looks like my cousin

Sam's God-Tier.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hkb-vgabexA

I think I sorted him out outside a heritage front gathering. Me and Wolfgang

>go to italy

>everythingwentbetterthanexpected.jpeg

>heh shalome, yah shilock

>instantly get stoned and stabbed to death by curly headed Mennonite looking fucks.

Kek

It's definitely true now. It's like at the end of the day, the rebellion is to throw it all away and get back to reality.

If he is he's a shitty version of it. I think he's just an incompetent retard desu.

why is being Canadian listed as con?

Nah. Americans tend to act like kikes

Somehow not being relevant and not funding terrorist groups, training cartel hitman, government run by pedos, etc is a bad thing.

Lazy Canadian conservative. Deal with it I do these for free sometimes it's off a bit

Hes a hipster goober who realized he needed to harden up after he became a father. His contrarian nature is well suited to the formerly dominant totalitarian pc orthodoxy

Also the only 5 or so good vice docs came after he was ousted

It's fucking Adam Lanza

Vice is garbage now.
"I had a meeting lined up with an international hacker.... but it fell through. So I'm talking to some random chick.

wow shills are going all out on discrediting any and all popular right-leaning personalities, you are doing better than you used to, now you are pretending to be "alt-right" but an extreme alt-right where all the voices are just not good enough, drown them out and who is left? Tell me who is not 'controlled opposition' then? tell me who is virtuous enough to listen to their talks/watch their show? No one? well how about that.

He's a literal kike shill. Pic related, his ((((((((((((((((boss)))))))))))))))))))))).

Nope only Jews.

In media if Jews pay the bills
Israel gets shills.

Sargon is anti mass immigration on a level unacceptable to normies. He's evolved since brexit.

None of these Youtube conservatives ever call out the jew. They all come close; most defend. Bill Whittle hasn't said jack shit about it, even, and that guy strikes me as real.

David Duke. There. If I had to bet, I'm 99% he's not controlled op. Everyone else is suspect.

Die kikes.

There is literally nothing wrong with Gavin McInnes. He does entertaining videos and he dindu nuffin wrong.

>supports Trump
>calls out numales and feminists
>actually debates with libshits, even on MSM
>promotes self-improval and men getting married ASAP to make babies
>energetic, articulate, always able to defend his positions

Yeah he was shitting on natsoc, calls lefties fascists on regular basis, but I don't really expect anyone besides Spencer or Evalion to be a white nationalist anyway. I personally think Gavin is much more amusing than Milo or Molykike. He is the best normie redpill there is.

so then whats the stance on Stefan Molyneux being criticized on here? is he paid by jews as well?

>name the jews
>lose career
yeah buddy I don't think that will be a good idea. Evalion named the jew and got shut down, also doxxed by canadian MSM.

That guy hits everything on the head. Over and over bitches about IQ 80s moving into White areas and how it doesn't work, NEVER says WHY it's happening in many countries at the same fucking time (now). Never said, "Cultures don't mix, so overthrow your government who have obviously sold out to globalist jews who are importing them." NEVER.

He has many of "The Truth About. . . " vids.. No "Truth about elite Jews trying to take over the world by importing your replacement because they knew you wouldn't be subservient enough, but once these fucking mudskins thin the heard in one way or another, then we will rule you all" vid.

Suspect.

Suspect.

>they knew you wouldn't be subservient enough
How is "So sorry, here is ten billion shekels for israel" less subservient than "holocaust is a lie, we will kill and rape every jew we find, let's torch some synagogues"?

I just watched a vid of his where he seemed pretty cozy saying something like, "I'm happy now, I work for myself, I'm in control. It took me years to find my professional destiny, but this is what I was meant to do" blah blah.

He says he's his own boss. Can't lose career that way; See Bro Nathaniel. Steph even gave Duke a shot in one vid.

Sus-fucking-pect.

You know McInnes is literally the one who popularized that look right? He literally started wearing that beard before it was cool.

There is a reason he is known as the father of hipsters.

don't hate on gavin. he's the closest thing to a sense of humor the right has. which is pretty sad considering he's a hack.

I agree eestibro
People here think that one wrong step can discredit someone as a whole
You can enjoy his content while acknowledging that sometimes he's wrong

I think this is all that it is. Being left-wing is way too mainstream nowadays.

Southern released her 23&me, not jewish. Just an attention whore.
Need to add to the milo one "-Advocates for man-boy love"

southern just says generic right wing propaganda and the only reason anyone cares is because she targets virgins.

good notion russiabro, exactly my thoughts too

(((opposition)))

Is Alex Jones controlled opposition?

Jews aren't white. They're pretty much albino niggers.

All beloved Sup Forums idols are becomming ISRAEL puppets. Mememagic is firing back, look at me! NOW IM AM THE JEW!

SPeaking as a real American I would give my life for Israel and know millions more who would die to protect their land.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fmh1Piyh-sA

And there's another
FUCK THESE IDF/ADL BOOT LICKERS