Reminder that Hillary won the popular vote by over 10 million votes

>b-but illegal voters in C-California
Um . . . sorry, sweetie, but there's not evidence of that.

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0261379414000973
judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Do-Non-Citizens-Vote-in-US-Elections-Richman-et-al.pdf
investors.com/politics/editorials/trump-is-right-millions-of-illegals-probably-did-vote-in-2016/
gao.gov/new.items/d05956.pdf
heritage.org/research/reports/2008/07/the-threat-of-non-citizen-voting#_ftn1
ww2.odu.edu/~jrichman/NonCitizenVote.pdf
m.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/general_politics/march_2016/voters_strongly_reject_letting_illegal_immigrants_vote
capoliticalreview.com/capoliticalnewsandviews/poll-13-of-illegal-aliens-admit-they-vote/
google.com/amp/www.wsj.com/amp/articles/do-illegal-votes-decide-elections-1480551000?client=safari
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Marine Le Pen thread ?

First woman president, so progressive !

good idea!

wow so many shills tonight

its not a shill thread, its a troll thread

Diapered?

I'm surprised she still has supporters on pol after it was confirmed she was a coal burned

>muh popular vote

This thread again? Ok, you asked for it

Some facts for you:

Trump won the popular vote in 31 states to Hillary's 19 and DC. 62% to her 38%.
Trump led in the total popular vote for all states except California.

Hillary won California 5,860,714 to Trump’s 3,151,821. 61.6% to 33.1% exclusive of the other candidates. Thus California gave Hillary the popular vote for all states as claimed by the Democrats and their media stooges.

But deduct her California vote from her national vote leaving her with 54,978,783, and deduct Trump’s California vote from his national total, leaving him with 57,113.976, he wins in a landslide in the other 49 states, 51.3% to her 48.7%.

So, in effect, Hillary was elected president of California and Trump was elected president of the rest of the USA by a substantial margin.

This exemplifies the wisdom of the Electoral College, to prevent the vote of any one populace state from overriding the vote of the others. Trump’s Campaign Manager, Kellyanne Conway, whose expertise is polling, saw this early on and devised her strategy of “6 pathways to the White House”.

This meant ignoring California with its huge Democrat majority and going after the states that would give him the necessary electoral votes to win, FL, NC, MI, PA, OH, and WI.

Could this mean the end of the Democrat Party? At its lowest point since the civil war when the afternoon of January 20, 2017 arrives, the Republican Party will have:

1) The Presidency.
2) A majority of the House of Representatives.
3) A majority of the Senate.
4) Almost two-thirds of all the governorships.
5) Total control of the statehouses in almost two-thirds of all the states.

And in the near future, Republicans will be able to add:
6) A majority of the Supreme Court. The above has never happened before in American history.

So yeah, keep saying Trump lost.

Copy this and paste it whenever someone makes this thread.

disgusting

yes please.

I really do hope she wins, France is an amazing country, in my opinion the best in Europe.

t. lebanese

Why am I so attracted to her despite knowing she's ugly? I don't understand.

FPBP

Le Pen thread confirmed

he outright stinks

That is fake news and the woman depicted is not really Marine, you cunt.

not an argument

cucks taking their wet dreams for true

only to an uneducated idiot

This is a Le Pen thread, GTFO leftsit (sandnigger)

this

Shilling for a candidate who lost. It's like rooting for the Indians to win against the Cubs in the 2016 world series. To late you lost please move on with your life. It's all just getting more sad every time you post this.

Thx my dude, take this to maybe add
Illegal immigrant voting changes results reliably

judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Do-Non-Citizens-Vote-in-US-Elections-Richman-et-al.pdf
Around 800k illegals vote, based on estimates, higher numbers likely

investors.com/politics/editorials/trump-is-right-millions-of-illegals-probably-did-vote-in-2016/

gao.gov/new.items/d05956.pdf
3 percent of the 30,000 individuals called for jury duty from voter registration rolls over a two-year period in just one U.S. district court were not U.S. citizens.

heritage.org/research/reports/2008/07/the-threat-of-non-citizen-voting#_ftn1

ww2.odu.edu/~jrichman/NonCitizenVote.pdf

m.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/general_politics/march_2016/voters_strongly_reject_letting_illegal_immigrants_vote
Democrats strongly support illegal aliens voting, make up majority of Americans supporting

Illegal aliens in 2008

capoliticalreview.com/capoliticalnewsandviews/poll-13-of-illegal-aliens-admit-they-vote/
Poll of 800 Hispanic voters, 13% admit they're illegals
google.com/amp/www.wsj.com/amp/articles/do-illegal-votes-decide-elections-1480551000?client=safari

Looks like a fucking argument to me. Are you physically unable to read?

Yeah I'm not talking about the one in the car there were actual photos of her from years ago holding hands with a black fella published on French news. It was like 2 days ago everyone was fucking laughing on pol over it.

>Copy this and paste it whenever someone makes this thread
It will be done.

Wow damn really made me think.

While were pretending that the electoral college doesnt exist, lets also pretend that you can fuck with the rules of other competitions as well!

You cant bite the hand of your opponent while arm wrestling? NOT TRUE, Hillary said you can!

Game over Drumpfs, look like us libtards win again

Thats such a cringy pic user

not an argument

The good guys really did win.

3 million (2.9 actually) but whatever.

>Trump led in the total popular vote for all states except California.
This is factually incorrect.

Next?

I thought CTR stopped existing

>answering to low quality bait
Lurk moar

nice meme

Did you forget where you are?

Trump won the popular vote. Clinton won the illegal vote. If she has a problem with it she can go be president of Mexico.

B a I t
a
I
t
(That is a capital i btw.)

After CTR employees were fired after election night, many simply carried on with their normal liberal cuck lives afterwards. Some ultimately lost what was their first and only job, they later went on to become paid protestors for Soros, disrupting Trump from the day he was elected and continuing today. A few, who could not accept the reality that Trump won the presidency, went insane and continued to shill long after they got their last pennies-per-post and ultimately evicted by force from Brock's basement. In their broken minds they had begun to believe that the election was still going on, or even more concerning, that Hillary somehow won the election and beginning to doubt their own eyes. To this day they still shill in the hopes that Brock notices their dedication to his cause and eventually takes them back in to launch a new mission against the formidable Sup Forums, because those days of getting pennies per post and free hot pockets were the high point of these pathetic shills' lives.

I heard it was a Le Pen post?

Like your pussy ass could even throw a fucking punch

We had one. It was terrible.

Actually, Obama, the Clintons, and Soros are now funding other companies to "resist" Trump, ferment discord, and to invade the internet to shill for them again. So CTR is gone, but ShareBlue and others are getting paid to post shill shit here and other places. Fun fun, eh?

Just remember--- responding to a shill thrill helps them earn a bonus. Do you want to help them pay for more weed and tendies? I don't mind, since it means burning their funders money, but what about you?

I hope Daisy wins Sweden.

Slide thread. And a lazy one at that

Aye, it's an old meme.

There is no sign of a Hilary election victory either

So she is president right?

Just exactly how isn't that borderline treasonous?

That's a picture of Voltaire

just like theres no evidence of russian hackers

>Reminder that Hillary won the popular vote by over 10 million votes

It was fewer than 3 million, but who cares.

Trump is President and she goes down in history as a two-time loser.

make it 6 million. It's in your blood.

Fuck this bitch. Her memes are forced af

I don't really mind either, I just wanted to write fanfiction on the sad life of a CTR shill.

It's funny we're wasting their time an money on shitposts. I really hope George Soros burns all his money doing his treacherous shit and dies a poor man because of it.

The fact that she won the popular vote but still lost makes it even sweeter.

We won the 3 million illegal votes that got bussed around in california.

rip norbert
blumpfsters btfo again!

>Reminder that Hillary won the popular vote by over 10 million votes

Does she actually believe this?

Wow, the mental illness is strong with this one.

Soros, are you still trying to spark riots to make martial law happen?

Dayum, Satan just called that faggot out!

I love her niece!

>safe space for drumpfy

She's unconventional attractive, but she is attractive. I've met several women like her.

They did. It's just pol baiting pol at this point and people pretending to be stupid

>over 10 million votes

I swear the number just gets higher each week.

Madam president!

Drumpfkins are too retarded to know the reality. They only live in delusion

Daily reminder that Trump won PRESIDENCY. Suck it fagboy :)

poo