Whiteland

Is this the final solution to the nigger and shitskin problem?

>shitskinland is the best part of the US

really makes me think

>tfw maine in shitskin land

Its inhabitants are largely either liberal cucks or ((((them)))).

>giving subhumans anything
>final solution

Final Solution... End Welfare state... Grab your guns for a few months and hunker down... Proceed to let nature fix the rest... That is the solution that will occur in our lifetimes

Why the fuck would you give them half the land

Take the oil.

Post the correct version

exactly. we will not cede an inch of our land to the shitskins.

Except that it's nearly impossible to do much else. When Whites become a minority, what are you going to do, gas them? They will be a majority and overthrow the government.

Exactly. It's a bargain. They should take it.

I live in Colorado and I'm okay with this.

>giving up the original 13 colonies

White won't become the minority until the 2050s and will still be the largest minority. Plus, its not like the Asians are siding against us in a race war, and the spics and blacks would fight each other.

Whites will make the worse part even better.

why secede Pennsylvania, Northern AZ, Maine, and NH????? ? BAD DEAL. YOU ARE A BAD NEGOTIATOR!!

No. people own property on that land. They can assimilate or leave.

>Giving the worst parts to whites*
wut m8

*other than Seattle.

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. It's been hilarious watching this him crash and burn the past few weeks. But seriously we can't let this guy get his hands on the nuclear codes. .

Two weight amnesty period.

Then... SEAL IT UP

Trust me we would be fine...
These areas are good, they just need people.

Offer a temporary two way amnesty period.

Never change, Yanks.

Oh, who am I kidding. We know you never will.

We still have most of the farmland.

There are still a lot of liberal cucks that would side against us in the race war though.

>End Welfare state
Good luck doing that when women have the right to vote...

You are doing it wrong. South Africa got it right: give them just their cities without resources.

>South Africa got it right
Except that the niggers took over and turned it into a shithole. That's what I am trying to prevent.

>northern California isn't in shitskin-land
FINALLY someone recognizes North California as the hillbilly cesspool it is

Nope. We need total separation.
South Africa was a weak half measure.

Why is there a dinosaur state between California and Oregon?

>he thinks other white people want to live with him

Not all white people. You can only deal with your own little slice of the world at a time, friend.

Non-Whites should be deported from the Sunbelt. The most based Whites should form the core of an ethno-state, not the cucks up North who will just vote in refugees.

The cucks get sent to the gulag.

but that's a lot more people than you think up North. It makes sense to claim the Southern United States for an ethnostate.

Yes it's quite off in parts of the north east and south, just because it's a little bit more intermixed with pockets here and there, but generally this looks about right

maybe at first, but that would just lead to internal conflict (see feminists vs. blm vs. islam)

my car is an 89

would i need to pass any emissions tests tobdeive it in washington?

>tfw already living in white land
Living in the midwest where the Great Migration never came is awesome. Too bad I'm moving next year