youtube.com/watch?v=zFyndK9VOCk
youtube.com/watch?v=NpMjnVDYiJw
youtube.com/watch?v=7io1CRRX_X8
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Post hot Korean chicks, OP

Fuck you
Go away

Not until you post some of those super hot korean chicks.

Go to Sup Forums there are many weird koreaboos.
I only summon here Chinese.

Which korean hate thread is this? N or S?

Both

You don't know how much we hate entire Korea.

Ok. Lets do it. Let the hate begin

Japan must answer for their war crimes.

Awww, they all look so happy. Cute!

The Leader is happy, everyones happy. These are the rules.

Are there even Koreans in Polsha?

You know, if japs didn't fuck up with WW2, Korea wouldn't even exist.

All you had to do was enjoy manchuria loot.

No, except for few hundreds of managers from the south and workers from the north. I dont hold anything against them. I am just bored so I just post some shit.

op is a weeb who's mad cause japaen lost the culture war.

You two is talking shit in my thread. Fuck off.
I want to talk with Chinese.

Why is xi pissed so much against Korea due to just deal defensive weapon?
China is banning everything about related korea from tourism to korean products.
It is good. I only envy there ways of exclusion of korean degenerated culture and products. Seriously, our government should learn from Chinese way of parenting towards dogs.

>larping this hard

fuck off davido-kun

china is mad because ant brained chinks are supporting gorean economy by consuming superior kpop. also the few attractive chink women move to korea to become idols

weeb? fuck off i am Japanese.

You koreaboos from third world Europeans don't know how koreans are hated in the far east.
Go back to sissy koreaboo web sites to watch ugly plastics.

Why do you hate Korea, Hideki? Not criticizing you, because you might be right, but what's your reasoning?

MOAR

Very interesting lady. From now on its the Korea appreciation thread

kys
This tells everything how degenerated shitty ex eastern Europeans are.

You eastern Europeans has no cultural fascination to entertain yourself that's why you are deceived easily by cheap crappy Koreans.

kek. everybody hates everybody in asia. you think i'm obligated to care about your stupid yellow feuds?
>s-shes only pretty bcuz plastic surgery
lmfao. what the fuck do i care

TAIWAN NUMBAH ONE
KOREA NUMBAH TWO
CHINA NUMBAH THREE
JAPAN NUMBAH FOUR

damn she almost looks like a fine ass white women
but then you notice her chinese monkey face

...very deceptive
its like almost on the same level as trans people

buddy, i can 100% guarantee to you i am more fascinated in foreign cultures than you. what the fuck do you think you are? you learned english because you were a westaboo than with that knowledge you came to an american site to get people to support your petty irrelevant slanteye squabbles

Where are all the Koreans? I want the show to start already.

You are asking me why? wtf.
You just don't know how we hate them.
In a short word, Koreans are nothing but scums.
It is like you Americans hate niggers because of crime committed by them. It is like you Americans hate mexicans they send illegal immigrants. Koreans are hated because so much of reasons here.

The east Asian countries are notoriously racist.

lol sorry i replied to you as if you were japanese. you are clearly a roleplaying weeb. how do people get themselves into this state lmfao

At least you guys have some sanity by telling those refugees to fuck off. You're an inspiration to us all Japan.

You just think why I learned English because I am a westaboos? haha faggot Who the fuck do you think you are. This is the dumbest reply I have ever had. hahahaha kys

makes sense.

On a side note - wtf is going on with Fukishima? I keep hearing about explosions and such there.

pic - north koreans hoping dear leader picks them

why are koreans always so mad at other asians?

I always thought chinks were the niggers of Asia.

>Koreans are hated because so much of reasons here.

I know that Isoroku, but what exactly are those reasons? Do they commit crime? Do they send illegal immigrants?

Stop complaining

Akira, your trap stinks. Your bait is awful, too. Just pick a fight with a Korean already and get it out of your system.

It is not.
In fact, the numbers of chinks in Japan is larger that of korean scums, but their crime is so rare compared to korean dogs.

Kimchiniggers are fucking trash and niggers. we want to send them where they came from.

>Your bait

You think this is a bait thread? honestly you are a only happy person here. kim

>you will never taste that
>you will never have her spread her legs around your face
>you will never bust a nut inside that

why live?

why live?

keep that

They commit any sort of crimes. They are despised by Japanese society. They run illegal businesses. They are mostly gang members( yakuza). They run underground business such as AV. They smuggle drugs. They are hated by Philippines too. Only Duterte recently mentioned about that Koreans are equally killed by their police. Do you know why he only mentioned about Koreans?
Koreans are mexicans tier here in Asia.

>implying Korean whores don't all have plastic surgery

Is this guy mentally ill? Why is this polish guy keep posting shit endlessly?

I don't care you love korea/ koreans, but know what you are doing here, retard.

But dogs are better than koreans.

t. barracks rat

fuck Korea

It's Corea. You Japanese lie about Korea so Japan come before it in alphabet.

Give the guy a break, Poland is a country even more cucked then your own.

I'll hold them down for you.

Koreans are cool guys
Not as cool as Japan but I like Korean movies a lot more

Well that makes sense to me. My granddad fought in the Korean War, so I'm glad he killed a couple commie gooks.

I wish you guys still ruled that faggot peninsula, along with Manchuria too. You guys did better things with their land than those niggers did with it.

I wish we let you keep your empire.

korean look like monkey

Embrace Korea. Feel its love

god, there was a screenshot of op someone took on Sup Forums. it was op making a post in his fake garbled english, then right after making another post where he forgot to turn on his proxy and it was a german flag

op is just an incredibly autistic kraut.

pls stop posting these degenerate whores. they're not kpop they're just dance groups

chinese is also problem here

youtube.com/watch?v=qnakqxQ5_Ag

I have to agree. Korean movies are shit ton better.

korean is nigger

original korean has black skin

white skin korean has japanese ancestor

korean women are little goblins.

they are the coldest bitches out their.

all these women in these video's have had extensive face and body surgery. tits, arse, hip shaving, jaw recontruction, nose jobs, brow lift, fake lips, eyelid surgery.

you honestly dont know what your getting. she could have been fucking ugly.

>tell to stop posting degenerate whores
>posts a degenerate whore

Keep telling yourself that kid. Oh, and click the heels of your ruby slippers.

idiot, jiyeon is pure

Sohyang can't sing.

youtube.com/watch?v=zFyndK9VOCk

do you have problem with me?

ive been to korea, most of them look like chimps.

there is a massive skin bleaching industry in korea. alot of women do it.

alot of women get plastic surgery to look european and bleach their hair. they are a people with identity issues.

on top of that they are the most addicted to cell phones out anyone in the world. people have mental breakdowns and even jump off buildings in korea over bad wifi or bad batteries.

Fuck chinks. You should Nanking them again.

Not even gonna click that, but exactly. She lacks proper technique and is very nasal. Overrated.

Sexualization of idols its the only way to go

youtube.com/watch?v=NpMjnVDYiJw

youtube.com/watch?v=7io1CRRX_X8

check and mate!

do you know anything about vocal technique or are you just shitposting? not asking to start a fight, i have a question and i want to know if you are qualified to answer it

i'm okay with that, it's just that those two weren't kpop idols.

Soyhang has limited range, not versatile, and is nasal which means she's not using proper technique. And she only sticks to songs within her comfort zone, which means she's not versatile.

Random guy popping in just finished reading your comment. People will not jump off buildings because there's bad wifi or bad batteries. If you're going to make something up, at least make it more believable.
kys

okay, that wasn't what i asked, but i'll go ahead with my question anyway.

i read somewhere that gook vocal coaches don't teach idols and singers proper technique (or rather they teach them to ignore it). they do this supposadely because koreans have a preference for a certain tone of voice so they instruct idols to use that instead of proper technique. and the end result is idols' vocal cords burn out quicker. is that true?

>when you're an understudy and you get called in for a shoot but you lack the flexibility and rhythm to do even a basic routine so they give you baggy clothes and put you in the back and hope people don't notice

Actually, in that photo, everyone is about to cry of joy and honour because they were visited by the supreme leader. They think it's the best thing that can happen to them in their lifetime.

It's like if Trump invited some Sup Forumstards to dinner at his hotel.

not being sarcastic, literally just want to know what japanese think of me.

Pretty much. At least shes cute

no

white people is okay but australian often drink too much alcohol

probably, considering they can't produce one good singer. They're all hype and marketing

Interestingly why the Japanese immigrants never became like ghetto niggers in the USA, when considering Americans hated so much about us during world war 2.
Most those hated racial ethnics tend to end up gathering in specific areas become anti american society, and they will become no go zones. I guess the japanese immigrants endure massive hate st that time.
They become one of decent Americans now.
Koreans? They are mostly fobs. I know they are allowed to immigrate to the US due to perception of contribution to vietnum war. But their numbers are getting larger and larger in the US, and they become to influence on sate politics in the US especially in california. They are lobbying whatever they could demean us. Finally, america allwowed them to build fake statues across america. Why do you support koreans? Fuck you
I really hate some SJWs in the US are making more numbers of anti Japanese Americans.
I hate them so much.
Here in Japan, many korean protesters join in anti Japan sects to agitate

god created tsunamis because we americans didn't drop enough nukes on stinky jap octopus fuckers

More than half of the Yakuza are Koreans

Literally the Mexicans of Japan

:D

Why are the Japanese so racist?

pls be more tolerant

Question for worst koreans, do you think poaching athletes from russia will give you a chance of winming an olympic medal next year? Also how you poach them?

Biathlon wc race yesterday looked good so im kinda hyped for the olympics

before japanese come to korea people eat bug and drink shit in a hut

now korean eat dog and drink shit in a house

>your nigga
Kek

She's not Korean, she's Taiwanese.

Your mom ain't allowed in.

>Why do you support koreans?

I don't, I like Nips better. Korea is an irrelevant faggot peninsula that deserves to be dominated by someone stronger.

I'm not as worried about the gooks as I am Mexicans, but there are still a good amount of them here. I don't know if they vote left or right, but they probably don't even vote at all because of how isolated they are, as they're very clannish, unfriendly people. Basically the Jews of Asia.

Your food is fantastic btw. I really want to come to Japan sometime and experience it. What are the chances of me finding a qt Japanese gf as a gaijin?