Other urls found in this thread:

intelink.gov/my.policy
youtube.com/watch?v=AJZrquryoCY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

IS IT YOU???

haha

Bump?

And.......

When will Podesta and Schumer get arrested?

are you the hacker known as 4 Chan?

intelink.gov/my.policy

Hello Evan.
You know this won't end well for you and your owner Hanoi Johnny...

yes.

Nice, now some retard in america is forced to spend his time to snoop on shitposters

And...?

What is an adaptive system?

US cant prosecute me if im not american though right?

Next time don't leave the time stamp, it proves you are LARPing.

Also when is Lindsey Graham getting arrested w/Podesta for Pedogate

Now leaks everything you have on the Deep State. We'll take it from there

I'll leave timestamps wherever I want.

which agency do you work for?

lmao what you gon do wid a time stamp retard?

adaptive systems are things that can function with some subsystems inactive and :adapt: to the changes, or possibly change composition depending on environmental factors and shit. An adaptive system is exactly what it sounds like.
Hang LARPers.

Pizza gate is one of the least credible conspiracy theories I've seen surface on the internet. There are certainly pedophiles in positions of power in the US government but they hold enough authority and personal wealth to make sure no one finds out.

You missed the point of the question.

since most of the threads are shill bait today, I'll bite on this LARP shit.

tits or GTFO

and you are a larping homosexual

If there was an agent looking to rile up the internet with info, or leak something, whether for fun or otherwise they fucking would do so. Not with "le mystery questions XD"

Think you're hot shit, don'tcha

Just the gayest. I'm not leaking anything. Don't get your panties in a bunch. I will answer questions though.

Which agency do you work for?

how much social engineering of the population actually takes place

>asks larpy questions
>won't leak anything
>"hey i'll answer questions tho no worries :))"

So what is the point of your answers if they're not leaks? Then the information isn't anything specific to working at an agency with access to intel.

Why did you make this thread?

To jack off his ego

Used to work for DIA. Now a civilian contractor. I interact mostly with the DOD DHS and CIA. I'm a computer guy.

This thread is being archived and will probably be looked over by someone in the intelligence community. You guys are basically famous.

Hell man, i can answer that.
Google "Edward Bernays"

We're not here to stroke your ego, faggot. Either get to work rooting out the pedophiles and traitors to the nation in your alphabet soup swamp or give us something hard to work with. Quit wasting our time and the taxpayers' money.

i want to see op's answer

Who's doing the leaking and how can it be stopped

Kill yourself you stupid fucking kike

so exactly how much dick does Lindsay Graham suck? is he stroking off Schumer in the Senate?
does McCain watch?

I mean, anything he can answer is obvious if you open your eyes.
What do you think he's going to say? The CIA isnt mindcontrolling everyone with psychic nanobots when they can just use branding and billboards

Famous you say?

I need a new job. Bored of my current one.

One of you spooks should hook me up.

Well said

Honestly very little at least from an internal perspective. Most of the information people like me have access to is incredibly boring and wouldn't mean much to the public anyways.

The media is about as guilty as you make it out to be. Every person rich enough to sit on the board of a media conglomerate has an agenda they want to disseminate.

You first okay?

are you on the spectrum or something? i just want to see op's answer

lol get more clearance then come back kiddo

include me in the archive

If that was known it wouldn't be happening.

What is on Weiner's hard drive?

I gave you the same answer as
did you fucking retard

Then you replied with "yeah no get more clearance"

What the fuck answer are you looking for autismo?

Not possible. I promise intel is not as exciting as you think it is.

Ask me better questions. If they are more limited in scope I can answer them better.

perhaps you shouldn't assume so much about anons. sorry if i hit a nerve.

>not possible

my sides

nice LARP thread though

A bit of a test question of my own: what is your opinion of Edward Snowden?

>hehe im le secret cia man this guy's the real LARPer though

Try eating a bullet sometim, if you can get your hands on a gun in Limeystan

>be american
>think eating bullets is normal

no wonder you shart in mart so often

Have you ever worked for Booz Allen Hamilton?

So how many firearms do I own?

>OP confirmed for larping intern kike

Hope you don't actually believe that

Done.

It wasn't just texts. He was in possession of a large number of explicit image and video files of underage girls. He is basically as guilty as they come but feds hate rolling over and showing belly so most of it is not going to be handled in view of the public.

This is an 18+ site you bucktoothed fag

lol you really are a subnormal cletus

sorry pal dont miss church sunday

Any physical proof of the shadow government being set up down the road from the Whitehouse at Obama's new blackhouse?

Case Officer Thorne! Welcome to Intelink.

any good brands of tea i should open my wallet to, i see twinnings everywhere.

Thanks for confirming age

Have you ever done work for Booz Allen Hamilton?

So are you with Trump ..... or against him? And why is Sup Forums so famous to your colleges?

1) Does the person in this thread seem legit: 2) How many times have you used Palantir?

*colleagues

Snowden was a mid level employee of the CIA. Although I think he was brave he did a poor job of guaranteeing his safety/security before he made the leaks.

If he'd had access to 'heavily' classified information he would be dead or rotting in an underground blackout prison right now and no one would know his name.

witness me senpai.

Is it worth getting a job in infosec and working for the gov?

The flight plan lists me, my men, and only one of you. First one to talk gets to stay on my aircraft.

How much nuffins dindu if dindu nuffin? Don't lie to me. Thanks for your answer. fuck off liar, I believe you.

If he wasn't hiding in Russia he would be dead or rotting in the booty house.

What is the best way to start working in the Intelligence community?

Booz Allen Hamilton?

>government could get him senpai, they just don't want to. totes dont care about NSA surveillance intel being released, or an ex-CIA empoyee cozying up to russia. They totally could get him, if he had things they cared about.

worst larper 2017

care to share anything about David Brock and Daniel Lubetsky.
What was the CIA involvement in Bosnia? was it the same as Libya?

If i post benis will comey see my genitals? Also will Huma be implicated in any part of the wiener scandal? /cfg/ came to an assumption that wiener had to have some insurance against her, those turbo autists were like wizards. I would like to see her go down as first in a string of terrorist dominos

No.
Yes.
He is just another president. What he lacks in diplomatic tact he makes up for in being results oriented. The president is honestly not responsible for very much. POTUS guides the overall direction of policy through supreme court appointees etc... but the real nitty gritty is handled by people that are way far out of the limelight.

Ahmed I know you're nearly illiterate but listen up. Nothing Snowden leaked was all that damaging in the first place.

NOTHING

Everyone always "assumed" the feds were watching everyones shit online; we just didn't know the exact depth of the rabbit hole. Now we still don't but at least have an estimate from a couple years ago.

Now go blow yourself up with a $10 grenade.

Military honestly

Stop spreading lies & fake news

youtube.com/watch?v=AJZrquryoCY

Like what kind of people

what computing languages do you know, and where did you get your start?

OK OK, let's assume he's not LARPing. How about some questions a real gangsta ass nigga would know [probably]?

Who has more power: DNI or CIA chief? What sort of things does the CIA do stateside? Who are the interests behind the "intelligence community," specific names of organizations and big wigs preferably?

What function of the military? Branch?

Thx for your answer. What is your opinion on the best way to get into the Intel community? I am a patriot and like solving puzzles.

>leaving in the time stamp of when you logged out

And you're fucked, or LARPing. Eitherway fuck off

For the record my internal truth meter is saying this asshole is full of shit, no useful intel deneying of pedo gate , digits what say you.?

if the us wants you you disappear, but unless you are some high profile faggot dont worry

More interested about the Bosnia war and our involvement got any good intel pertaining to reasons why we went in besides the bs excuse to stop genocide?

What is going on in Antarctica? Why is Lockheed Martin hiring contractors down there? Is there another civilization down there? Or ancient technology? Seen any Ayy lmaos?

hire us, ill be 007

LARP

Bump for LARP. If you do one thing for us OP, can you please confirm or deny ctr/shareblue If true, does the foxacid program exist? I want to say this board is raided frequently, but I could be crazy

he never answered the question when I asked.

Wait, how do I get into the Intelligence community? Do I go to work for the military, and if so, which branch and specialty? I would like to get contracted by DIA or Booz Allen Hamilton and work at Ft. Meade some day.

whats with all this anti-russian xenophobia lately i thought Trump was the xenophobe :thinking: ?

OP, if you are what you claim to be, give us something interesting, else you're LARPING, or even worse, useless AF

I'd say that even if he did have good intel he wouldn't divulge it and he would lie about it... I think Sup Forums knows more information than these low level scrubs anyways... We walk the dog all the way up the pyramid.. while the low level intel scrubs just keep their head down and follow orders as well as do what they are told to do... The idea that they'd leak truly classified groundbreaking info on Sup Forums is laughable and they are being tracked constantly even if they think they aren't... Every word that they say and every action they take out of ordinary is relayed on an AI server and reported to headquarters.. Sup Forums has more power than even the mid level or upper level guys because we have the freedom to say stuff that they would die if they divulged with real evidence

Will I get in trouble for possessing this?