>secular jews
the worst
youtu.be/PxjxyDb8ufM?t=8m14s

>It's a semite says he's white episode

>this guy is my age
christ, inbred jews age like milk

Ethan is wrong here.

MTV has always been shit.

I mostly like his vid where he goes to museums to see modern art being degenerate, it's really spot on. He also defended PewDiePie while being a jew himself.

I think he is pretty OK, in a sense that he is not a political guy but entertainer. He goes more into FilthyFrank territory than "being a political pundit" territory.

As a ethnonationalist myself who is pretty critical about kikes, I don't mind him at all. If he were advocating some hardcore anti-trump message or bluepilling people, that would make me mad, but he doesn't do any of that stuff.

>secular jews
>the worst
If you had ever studied any STEM subject passed high school you wouldn't think this.

Jew wanting youtube ad shekels

>If you had ever studied any STEM subject passed high school you wouldn't think this.
how come?

Because you find out that Jews basically made the modern world and all the technology in it

or so he says

would he care so much about this if he didnt think it would net him thousands of views?

>Disregard white contributions
>White contributions usually co-opted and branded as something Jew-made
No, Jew.

The arrogance of you disgusting rats.

Seriously, absolutely disgusting. You did shit all. You were merchants selling debt for centuries. Even now you achieve almost NOTHING except bullshit erroneous relativity models, which have been thoroughly disproven by Tesla's electric universe model.

Burn in hell jew, because that's where you belong.

I'm not Jewish sorry, actually originally aryan German. How about engaging what I said rather than an ad hominen next time?

>which have been thoroughly disproven by Tesla's electric universe model
Found the retard.

>actually originally aryan German
SUUURE.

all kikes must be eradictated. ALL

kike faggot, go suck another bleeding baby dick you hook nosed goblin