EU lawmakers vote to scrap visa-free travel for Americans to Europe

Thanks, Obama.

rt.com/news/379274-eu-parliament-us-visa-reciprocity/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They are going to be laughing all the way until they make it to the bank and see just how much their tourism income has dropped
Then we will laugh and put a similar ban upon them

>paris syndrom: is a transient psychological disorder exhibited by some individuals when visiting or vacationing to Paris, as a result of extreme shock resulting from their finding out that Paris is not what they had expected it to be. It is characterized by a number of psychiatric symptoms such as acute delusional states, hallucinations, feelings of persecution (perceptions of being a victim of prejudice, aggression, or hostility from others), derealization, depersonalization, anxiety, and also psychosomatic manifestations such as dizziness, tachycardia, sweating, and others, such as vomiting
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome

their tourism has already taken a dive, its like they don't care about their country or its people

Wait what? Since when did American citizens get to travel Europe without visas?

You don't need one is many counties. When I went to Ukraine over the summer it wasn't required.

It's like nobody read the article

This board is retarded, and its the small details like this where it shows

>Ukraine
Not surprised since it's not a country

Since forever. You don't need a Visa to go to France.

Why ould you ever freely visit Ukraine? Either you wanted to fight in the civil war or you wanted to score underage pussy. Speek freely. We don't judge here.

Thank fuck. Too many people here already and the last thing we need is yank mongrels buying houses

I wish they'd vote me as those girls' pusy slave desu.

>paki rape gangs groom literally thousands of white british girls
>Yank mongrels buying houses would just be so bothersome!

Read between the lines, the user you're replying to might actually be a filthy paki.

Who wants the go to Europe?

That last part, lmao

Ok... Kek. They act like its such a privilege to go Europe at this time. Its a terrible time to go.

Went on a training mission with the Army to help their military out. I had a blast. Had the weekends off, 30 minutes from a large city with girls that love Americans; I could count on one hand for every fat chick I saw there. Great exchange rate too.

Thank god. The only rape-murder I know about that occured in my area (muslim no-go-are shithole) was commited by an african-american here on vacation.

Is traveling without visa another way to say you can simply catch a plane to the country and then get a tourist visa at the airport? In Japan an American can arrive in the country with nothing but a passport, tell them he is visiting, they take some information and then give a tourist visa in the passport good for 3 months. Is EU the same or can they literally just show up and do no paperwork and stay as long as they like?

When I travel to Thailand, as an example, it's visa-free and I can just show up, flash my passport and go in (two weeks max). No paperwork required. I'm sure there's some visa-stamp somewhere but I don't have to sign anything. That's 100% visa-free, I think visa-on-arrival is different.

How do they enforce the two weeks max if you don't provide some record of your entry? Is it just if police happen to catch you with an expired stamp thing?

Paris tourism hasn't taken a dive because of how shitty Paris actualy is dipshit, it took a dive because of the terror attacks

surprise surprise, Sup Forums is actualy reddit-lite
shouldn't be a surprise if you were here since the cuckening

I guess so. I'm sure the police can require a passport from me at any time and check the stamps (which are dated). And if you are caught having overstayed a significant time you'll get fined, kicked out and not allowed re-entry (I have no idea how they enforce not allowing re-entry though).

With all the murdering mudslimes and african rapists running around, who wants to visit there anyways...

Most people here drop in a thread, skim through and go to another thread. We just read headlines and trust OP is not misleading us. We don't have to copy and paste links and read the article every time.

This has NOTHING to do with intelligence. Now kindly get the fuck off your high horse :)

1. The EU Parliament is a shithole and has no real power.

2. The EU Commission has no interest in putting together visas just for Americans.

3. The EU has long been planning a similar online system as the US for everyone, i.e. you go online and pay 15 euros for a 2-year valid registration. That is it. You can do it 48 hours before you fly.

Faggots like OP should stop posting FAKE NEWS.

Sage this slide thread.

*we don't have time

> Be EU
> trying to stand up for itself
> have companies that literally copypaste american companies (google Rocket Internet)
> gee wiz, lets make it harder for American capital to flow into europe

>mfw america has setup the perfect braindrain - people from EU migrate to the US because money/tech/quality of life, but people from murica cannot migrate to EU
>mfw I have no face

it's 100% about intelligence, if you're retarded enough to trust a headline you're confirmed sub 90 IQ

why do you post club girls as some kind of bargaining chip when you know no one here will ever go clubbing

>When I travel to Thailand
pedo

Nah, I just fuck regular hookers.

regular hookers in thailand are 12 yo

>reddit
go and never come back, paco.

What's the problem?

Does the wall principle not apply to everyone?

Stop being a hypocrite and maybe start realizing that you are to Europeans, what mexicans are to you.

Stop flooding Europe, leave them alone.

If that helps you sleep at night.

I understand that as a mobkey youre only interactions with people have been negative.
But in the modern West people tend to be polite.

I guess this is Japan's rejection of western tourists grows stronger every year.

You can't possibly believe your average Californian nigger or New Yorker jew is polite. This level of delusional self-grandeur can only come from an american.

Don't mind me, just making this thread actually useful