BC thread. Last night's were pretty comfy

BC thread. Last night's were pretty comfy

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wardner,_British_Columbia
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm in Ukraine but I'm from Abbotsford

Sup brahs

I hate the Liberals and the NDP, please save me.

They're mother fucker sand nigger lovers

Stuck in montreal, i miss BC :(

The chinks/gooks will own white slaves in BC in 25 years

Cucktoria reporting in. Fuck cyclists.

I dunno about BC, but when seperation comes, can you give us Newfie land as it is our righteous clay.

Nanaimo here, Fuck traffic lights.

as a torontonian, obvs. you guys and the quebekkers are the only real true canadians

I'll be deep in the cold, cold ground before I recognize Newfoundland as Icelandic

New west bros report in
Pic unrelated

Canada is becoming a third world Muslim toilet. I wish only natives & whites lived here. Vancouver is half chink. Toronto is 80% non white ethnic.

Whites will be a marginalized minority in 15 years in some Canadian cities like in Sweden.

Faggotry is Canada is rampant. Any homo with a drug addiction gets like 3k per month for his hiv meds & treatment.

Entire country is cuckolded

In some tiny shithole now but probably moving there next month

Any recommendations for area to be in?

Houses on royal and the sidestreets are alright after 6th also im booting out my roomate soon if ya need a place haha

Go away hohol. We are trying to actively and creativiely discuss how we can fix these problems

You guys are alright

Okanagan reporting in. What's up chums?

Sand nigger please leave my country

>Chink Slave

God i would kill for that job. Would be dope to be so culturally enriched and learn how to be dynesty and shiiiiiiiiiet.

does anyone here besides me actually know about Cranbrook?

Also my friend who is into making symbols for alternate countries sent me this. The "flag graphic logo" actually works decently on a passport

I'm actually there it more accurately near there right now

I'm leaving soon though. This town is comfy but to be brutally honest cranbrook itself is kind of a crap place

Being close to skytrain is good but don't get too close or you will be stabbed by an aids needle.

Is there any place to live close to sapperton?

I like how sapperton is empty most of the day or at least that's how I remember it plus it's new

what's there to know about cranbrook?

bunch of grow ops and white trash

nice wilderness and hiking in the surrounding area, though

>t. lived in invermere and hated it

Fuck off, slavshit. Canada is Anglo land. You're just as foreign to it as any chink, poo, nigger or sandnigger

Naw, slavs are welcome.

Does anybody know what kind of degenerate shill lies the NDP will be spreading in the upcoming election? Or will it all just be wah wah wha christy clark is too thicc and sxc for me shes corrupting my dick.

anyone have experiences with the roadside suspension and stupid AA course they force you to take?

Lots of old miners from the Sullivan

Yeah it's a hellhole. Sad though because the town I'm in called Wardner is pretty comfy and actually was in a position once to become a big city

Cranbrook literally only exists because of a bribe. I think the general shittiness in the east kootenay is caused by them somehow ending up getting tied to Alberta economically and so barely less shitty than Alberta. The problem is 1. They're not on pacific time 2. They don't have a fast method of getting to Vancouver and so are economically disconnected from the rest of BC

MSM is already ramping up about how she is more corrupt than literally a third world dictator

NDP is really shilling for the pro fag pro tranny shit and want to introduce a mandatory gay atraight alliance rule for schools like they have in Ontario and Alberta

are there /any/ nice towns in the kootenay region?

had a job offer in castlegar but I was unfamiliar with the town at the time of the interview. I took a day to drive around and it seemed nice... except for the fact that it felt like a long, claustrophobic strip mall. ended up turning it down.

it's tough because I don't want to be stuck in the lower mainland region, or a bigger city like kelowna or kamloops. but every other town in BC just seems shitty for one reason or another. employment problems, crime problems, native problems, drug problems, tourist problems...

Kimberly is decent

West kootenay is decent east kootenay though is invaded by Albertans harder than Richmond by Chinese east kootenay used to be good now it's shit because it's basically an Albertan dumping colony for all their shit tier people

Honestly though for all of Canada not just BC good luck finding a job in any small town/city

Some bitch got robbed at the sfu library on burnaby today. Thought i'd share that with you all.

Castlegar is actually pretty decent it just has all those shops because it's a shopping hub for all the tiny ass towns around it

Nelson forgot to mention looks nice but it's a center of full NDP leftard retardation

HIV treatment is cost-effective because it also prevents transmission.

Stop being a dumb faggot.

What the redpilled man would actually do though in the kootenays is live in a small nice place with 100 people and then just go to one of the crappy "cities" just to shop and work

used to date a girl from kimberly until I found out through a friend that she sucked an estimated ~8 dicks at a bush party. she even owned up to it. apparently it was some kind of contest and she wasn't the only girl taking part

always had a negative opinion of the town since then

What else are you gonna do in Kimberly besides suck cock?

THE OKANAGAN VALLEY WILL NOT FALL

That's my goal. I want to buy fairly remote property bordering a decent town and build a home of my own design on it. I can never afford to do this in a city. But out in the boonies, no problem. I have budget approval from the bank as well as a bunch of money saved up. I've even drafted preliminary designs and have spoken with a local construction company who is willing to work with them...

But I can't for the life of me find the right town. Seems like work is VERY scarce outside of the lower mainland. That castlegar job was the first interview (and offer!) I've had in over a year of applying, but it was honestly a shit tier job with low pay that wouldn't really improve my employability...

Self employment of some kind is starting to seem like the best option for the kootenays

=(

how do you guys feel about secession with Alberta with a saw-tooth border along the Rockies?

makes me sympathize with natives desu senpai

we share the same fate

fortunately I'll be old and dying when the racial singularity occurs

>tfw no qt SoCred premier

we share the fate of rhodesia it feels like

I really wish we had him back

When you read his first election history he's almost literally our trump except not as rich and he worked himself up from basically nothing

I'm actually not entirely sure of how stable a political union of BC and Alberta would be

Economic union or trade treaties? Could work but I have discussed this in many threads before and we can't even decide on a capital city. We are just different enough people that outside Canada I don't think we could create a full Union with open borders etc

nothing wrong with being peaceful neighbors and trading partners. Also we'd have to figure out sea access for you guys in a peaceful manner

Who is posting the racist leaflets? I'm not CSIS I don't want names or anything. It's just the Abbotsford ones about the KKK seem super out of place, makes me think it might be angry meth heads from Mission.

Literally en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wardner,_British_Columbia

If you can find a job anywhere nearby. Definitely you will have to buy a house there though because i don't think anyone there rents not even as a short term

Probably local Antifa.

top kek

MUH DIVERSITY

Jej im about to rip some antifa posters down near Douglas college ill update when i find them

and goat fuckers, literally.

NDP is the SJW party now. RIP Layton.

Kek.

>He visited Mayor Lisa "Moonbeam" Helps today
>Lefty protestors outside city hall gave him shit the entire time

>be random ass Kootenay town
>nothing interesting at all.

Well that's why no one knows. It did get national coverage 8-9 years ago when a mother killed her 3 kids or something.

Castlegar is nice. Fewer fat murican tourists than anything near the Alberta border. Good weather too.

Honestly typical of many of the younger people in that part of BC

Really Albortion tier and some reason they like shitholes Their highest goal is moving to Cuckgary the biggest hellhole in western Canada

I grew up there mate and its fucked. There's a reason I dont want to stick around very long and the only reason I'm even here right now is family stuff

Does the province still use that pic? I remember that flag from the 90s and early 2000s

You've done a good job keeping out the chinks now you just need to keep the Albertans from shitting up the place

Dunbar fag here. Any other Van. west end here?

>can you give us Newfie land as it is our righteous clay.

Lol, you want newfies? They're all fucking yours!

It's this now.

Nope, it's been this for awhile now.

I think he meant the logo, not the provincial flag

Also I just noticed that the extended flags script doesn't work on Sup Forums anymore, what gives?

We still use it in on license plates and a few older signs still have it

It was introduced in the 80s before expo at the height of our mini golden age. I really prefer the flag graphic logo to the new logo though and if I were ever premier I would definitely bring it back for most things

Posting from my bed now but it works on my main PC with Waterfox and Windows 7 ultimate x64(bootlegged of course)

Yeah it's that logo now

Pic related though. Go look closely on ANY BC license plate except maybe the Olympic special edition and you'll notice that the old better logo is still there it's not the full on flag on our plates as many falsely believe but specifically the stylized flag graphic logo

the kkk flyers are either irl trolls lookin for a laugh or a false flag by sjw's so they can virtue signal

So I'm starting to think the young Canadian men are all getting red-pilled by housing, Trump, and what's going on with social media.

I feel like we need to spread the word to women and other generations to be politically powerful.

Let's see if this works again

KKK was probably a (((False flag))). The KKK are really an American thing I don't think there's even a chapter anywhere in Canada anymore

Does anyone know though if the new Westminster join the alt right flyers were actually tied to anyone on Sup Forums? The wording and stuff really reminded me of Sup Forums

I'm a female from abby, red-pilled & pro trump. I'll try to recruit more.

I thought most of the 2,000ish(?) kkk members in the states were mostly law enforcement

I'm in my late 20s and only two people from my graduation class are married. Most are remaining single by choice, it seems like. I have one friend who has CONSTANT female attention; desirable guy, good job, good looks, owns a home, etc. Yet he refuses to even date because he is so scared of losing everything he has worked so hard for.

I can't even imagine the social and economic situation for the current generation of kids growing up. People are definitely getting redpilled by the adversity of it all, but I think its already too late. The ship is sinking.

I feel like women in particular have it the worst. They aren't realizing the bullshit of their western lifestyle until its already too late to raise a family. They talk about how "some day" they want multiple kids, a husband, and a home, yet they are nearing 30 and still single. At what point do they realize they fucked up?

Unironically I think the solution is to get the state out of mairrage. Remove mairrage as a legal contract and threfore nobody is entitled to half of anyones stuff

And yes wedding ceremonies etc can still happen obviously just no piece of paper giving her license to steal half your shit and ruin your life

Not sure about that but I do know it never took off in Canada even during its peak. Canada did have race groups of their own but the idea of dressing like ghosts and literally calling yourselves wizards Cyclopes and grand dragons didn't appeal bunch to anyone here

Well the solution to the woman and breeding problem at least

West End here. Most people in their 20s that I know are leaving if they can... housing market is killing Vancouver...

It's insane the incentives the government has set up here to not get into a relationship, wtf is with common law after two non-consecutive years living together around here?

Doesn't the government realise that's going to make people literally avoid living together altogether?

I guess they don't care because common law reduces what they have to spend on welfare and that's all they want.

Not being able to afford property, and afford the same standard of living as you grew up in for your kids is part of the reason birthrates are so low. I believe more and more people, especially young men, are waking up to the fact we've created a broken society that is killing itself off and replacing itself with the largest ethnic group in the world for the sake of "diversity". It's such a fucking sham it's unbelievable.

BC has more money than it ever did and people are less happy, and the immigrants we take in, we put into the same situation as the natives, and eventually kill off their families too.

I feel like I'm living in a death cult of a society that doesn't even realise it's a death cult. One where most people want kids, but nobody thinks about how hard we're making it for our kids and nieces and nephews to raise their own family. Nobody wants to seriously work on problems like our birth rate, they consider the ultimate good trying to accomplish a society where we can all grow up and then die while living a comfortable life, being taken care of by some doctor from a foreign country, who is fighting for his kids to be able to die off in comfort.

People have to realise how much the governments budget is tied to people being forced to give alimony to their common law partners, and how that avoids the government itself from having to give child support.

They're basically destroying the family to use husbands and breadwinning wives as welfare providers to avoid having to use other social support structures.

Common law here in BC pisses me off. It makes having a relationship with somebody worse by taking away your choice. This inevitably results in disillusionment with relationships altogether.

Honestly

I think there's basically a reason this site is doing now why it is doing trying to fight back. As an anonymous site we are a pretty good judge of the silent majority

Mairrage is pretty much solely a federal thing. This was made as such when the fed legalized same sex mairrage

Common law needs to be removed. Now with same sex mairrage you can't even live with another roommate of your gender for too long or they could theoretically claim your shit too. Government and law needs to be taken out of mairrage completely it's all just a scam created by lawyers do they can make s shit ton on it

>common law

I've got a buddy who just got fucked hard by his ex-gf and her cunt of a "family" lawyer, who managed to get him paying spousal despite the fact that they were never married, have no kids, and didn't even share bank accounts... he's picking up OT just to afford his rent now because of the ludicrous payments he owes her. I'm unfamiliar with how all this works but it seems like these horror stories are common.

This bullshit system is the result of people not understanding or being interested in politics beyond tabloid headlines. Many years ago, people were actually paying attention to where their tax dollars went. If a town wanted to increase property tax to fund fire department (or something), they would call a meeting and discuss the pros and cons. People were actually invested, and they would show up for these sorts of things. Usually the result was more volunteer work, resulting in stronger community.

Today, this has been replaced by an impossible to navigate bureaucracy and a blind faith in authority / government. Problem is that the government officials have no fucking idea what they are doing and there is no coherent plan or structure to it.

What in the fuck am I looking at.
This is like that Buddhist Anarchist guy and that Catholic Anarchist bud that used to rant and rave downtown.

Victoria is a very satanic city.

The worlds elite come there to retire and is going to be a safe place during WWIII

The masons essentially built this city. It's Canadas spiritual verson of DC

Lots of pedophilia going on here

The courts are basically completely a lottery based off whatever judge you get. It also takes forever to get legitimate court cases instead of just the brief hearings. I managed to dodge spousal support but only because I had all the bills/credit card debt at the end of my relationship, and she got the kids.

The thing is, it's that way by design, if your buddy is paying those payments, the government isn't.

The problem is, people hear about stuff what happened with your buddy, they go onto ultracucked websites like Leddit, and decide to go MGTOW and that relationships aren't worth it.

Basically the governments entire logic is people living together get financial benefits. We can't have that, if people live together, you have to agree to be in a common law marriage now. Then, if you split up, and one of you goes on welfare, sorry, the governments going to force you to sue your partner, and THEY'RE going to pay for you. They're more or less trying to monetize people getting into relationships.

It's actually nauseating. I would prefer higher taxes, not even joking.

Oh, you're serious

A lot of voters dislike Clark and the Liberals, but as long as the only alternative is the NDP we will have Liberal governments.

I used to think that this would change as soon as all the voters that remember Glen Clark and Ujhal Desanje got outnumbered by those that don't, but with the NDP embracing pants on head SJWism...nothing will change.

>pedophilia never happens

Berta Here, I miss BC