IT IS HAPPENING!

WE ARE ACTUALLY ON THIS TIMELINE

You can't deny that civil war is coming. If you deny this very real timeline, you are the problem.

> Obama will attack Executive Branch (Trump) of government within days
> Congressional Branch is launching assault on Attorney General Jeff Sessions presently
> General Flynn has already fallen
> Holder confirms everything today during interview
> American Judicial Branch is completely off the rails.
> Globalist GOP members are joining democrats in assault on America.
> This is actually happening

THIS IS OUR NEWS CYCLE FOR THIS WEEK. CAN YOU FUCKING IMAGINE WHAT WILL COME NEXT WEEK??

> northcrane.com/2017/03/02/sedition-vs-sessions-obama-plans-to-attack-president-trump-ag-sessions-under-attack-holder-confirms-all/

Other urls found in this thread:

northcrane.com/2016/11/28/ultra-magick-donald-trumps-new-hat-channels-the-magick-powers-of-the-number-45/
youtu.be/-SMliFtoPn8
archive.is/nvFro
pastebin.com/7kMW4yXY
scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump#from_embed
lawnewz.com/high-profile/sorry-but-jeff-sessions-absolutely-did-not-perjure-himself-under-oath-when-asked-about-russia/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's patriots against russian puppets and you're going to lose pal

Can you please define "Russian Puppets"?

> Disclaimer: Please do not use ad hominem for definition.

Shills are out in force.

Kek mit uns. Liberation soon, comrades.

Please remind us exactly *how* Russians interfered in the election. Did they mess with vote collection? With vote tallying? With sound equipment? Did they advise Hillary not to travel?

Thx.

Bump for interest

It will be a night of long knives like event, Hail the Trumpenriech!

TINFOIL THREAD

SAGE AND HIDE

Lol thread starter, you are disgrace to your family ;^)

Hope you die in hell ;D

Civil war won't happen. This will be more akin to your favorite sports team losing.

>elites *autistically screeching* in unison cause they didn't get their way once a century

It's a meme timeline kinda feel

This is probably your OP that you cross-posted.

Can you tell me in less than 3 sentences what you're trying to get me to digest.

> I am listening.

Wouldn't be a very long one. The good Americans live in the rural areas with the farms and the crap ones live in the city. Deep state\leftists have the grunt and file army of spics, women and diggers, trump has the marine corps.

Too bad the "patriots" are sacred of guns :)

Croatia has always been and will always be a mistake.

It's the best kind of feel.

I guess we should start the rioting

... Checked?

It's kind of late to riot, though. I have to work in the morning, Kek. Can we wait until Sessions gets removed?

Nah, we'll just be really really really mad.

>reddit spacing
>use of emoticons
yep, no shill here

What did he mean by this???

oy vey

Pizzanacht soon, Kamerad.

Why do you guys act like Obama is still relevant?

Not this timeline.

Lads, which side should I back in your civil war?

If a patriot leader decides it's finally time to put the leftists down...really put them down for good...I'd probably join.
Year after year of watching Zero destroy the culture, then Mrs. Blowjob commit felony after felony...to see these petty complaints and outrageous lies when they lose...
I'm tired of it. I've had enough.

>he needs guidance
The good guys dipshit

whoever you back dont back the fucking queen. shes a fucking (((reptillian)))

Military is oath bound to follow Trump. The pedophiles will burn.

>Why do you guys act like Obama is still relevant?
His picked people are still there. And because of public employee unions they aren't easy to root out.

if shit hits the fan i might be there with you

Is this real? Holy shit. The pedophiles are going to burn.....

>I have to work in the morning
lol
A leftist with a job. Good one.

11:11 AM

SATANIC AS FUCK

>Leftist
Are you smoking crack? How the fuck did you get leftist from that post?

Holy fuck czeched

Kennedy is the fag who allowed public employee unions, the one thing that allows the traitors to continue their work.

2011 was a year of happenings for a reason.

You were 3 posts away from 666.

3 - the number of man.

hmm

"ULTRA MAGICK: What does the number 45 ‘really’ mean? A chaos God, esoteric symbols, sacred geometry"

> northcrane.com/2016/11/28/ultra-magick-donald-trumps-new-hat-channels-the-magick-powers-of-the-number-45/

user, I'm going to need a basic gestalt on this.

Also czeched.
>TFW my destiny number is 11

As has happened every week for the last 5 months...nothing will happen. You cannot prosecute the global political elite. They are above the law.

>How the fuck did you get leftist from that post?
>Can we wait until Sessions gets removed?
Was I supposed to click through your other posts to determine your implied position?
Fuck that.
Don't melt.

Praise.
> Praise
Praise.
> Praise
Praise.
> Praise
Praise.
> Praise
Praise.
> Praise
Praise.
> Praise
Praise.
> Praise
Praise.
> Praise

As competition amongst businesses in many industries stiffens, blockchain technology is likely to become even more in-demand in the years to come. While there are many competing blockchain programs out there, with the backing of the EEA by so many high profile companies, it stands to reason that Ethereum could become the go-to as more businesses seek to incorporate the technology.
Ethereum to the moon!

youtu.be/-SMliFtoPn8

Then I'm sorry your attention span is so short. That must make life hard for you.
No, you giga-nigger, I am not a leftist. I would just rather have a focal point for a riot. You know, a flashpoint? Something to rally the normies?

>What does the number 45 ‘really’ mean?
That's .45. The 1911. Invented by God to put His people on the path to saving the world.
Are you shilling your shitty little blog?
Create content people want to see, and you won't have to do this.

Obama still has power in Washington and is purposefully organizing protests to stall Trump and cause problems in this admin. Most of the leaks coming out are from Obama left overs. Obama needs to be impeached so as to strip him of all his post presidential priviledges. Such as secret service protection, presidential retirment wage, and security clearence.

Is that all you've got?

Dismissing synchronicities is not an argument.

Czeched.

IT'S

well done

everyones doing it its fucking bull shit, cant deal that they lost the war mongers are spinning around and the liberals dont know what would have happened, if hilliary won. She probably would have been shittier then trump times 3 run the economy into the ground and caused more wars.

its gonna be big

so is something going to happen Sup Forums or just a buttload of fucking nothing again

it claims obama will begin to publicly speak out against trump within the next few days

We create the happenings through belief
You must believe, user

eventually

all because obummer used a doj slush fund

CONFIDENTIAL MEMO
Pg.03 CHANS

archive.is/nvFro

The board is dark and full of losers

The chans are a volatile source for sedimentary rage against society for one’s own personal failures. They are hot-beds of meme-innovation and can produce symbolically complex textual and sub-textual memes. Our campaign of disruption must continue. Due to the anonymous nature of the board, it is difficult to disrupt—put in context, the chans are in a
permanent state of disruption.

Proscribed disruption vectors.

Technique Emotional Valence Message
Poll-flogging Rage
Short, grammatically weak laughing at other posters for being about to lose. Poll-flogging should always have a winning-vs-losing dynamic since it will remind targets of their own losses in life.

J’accuse Aggravation
Accusations are weakened with the anonymous nature of the boards but they can be used to increase the heat level or distract.

Denial / Cover Distract
There have been a number of leaks including the wikileaks batches (and more to come). It is imperative to call “falseness” (use tag: SAGE) on any legitimate material that makes it to the chans. Due to the lack of life-experience of most members, they will have a difficult time determining the reality of any information presented.

Ant-Trump Memes WARNING
We have had little success overcoming the hive-mind in the production of anti-Trump memes. It is better to create or disseminate strong anti-Semitic pepe memes in order to discredit the users as racist.

Pro-Hillary Memes
WARNING Avoid. This has not been successful.

Personal Attack
Weaken Personal attacks on the chans will not engender rage so much as a sense of weariness. Attack:
Lack of success with women.
Lack of job success. If anyone on a chan claims to have a high-end job, they are lying.

>Please remind us exactly *how* Russians interfered in the election. Did they mess with vote collection? With vote tallying? With sound equipment? Did they advise Hillary not to travel?

they used the orbital bowel disruptor on her when leaving the wtc memorial so it looked like she collapsed

The real American people got what they wanted. No Russian interference was necessary.

too hamfisted, even for here

subtlety is key

the totalitarian deep-state's anti-patriotic seditious shilling is being funded heavily by treasonous soros by the way. (((david brock))) is his little underling.

>Trump will be defeated either through coup, impeachment or at the ballot box in 2020
>We will apply lessons learned. Generally speaking and simply put, Democrats got clobbered in the digital space.

>Trump will be afflicted by a steady flow of damaging information, new revelations, and an inability to avoid conflicts issues.

>Shareblue will take back social media for Democrats and imprison the alt-right.

>Shareblue will become the de facto news outlet, monopolizing news.

>Trump allies will be coerced to step down or change course due to fake news pushed by Shareblue.

>Internet and social media platforms, like Google and Facebook, will no longer allow non-liberal content.

>Alt-right social content that counter and poison our liberal propaganda will be punished and halted.

pastebin.com/7kMW4yXY
scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump#from_embed

How do they fare against super sonic propelled lead to the head and center mass tho?

There will be no civil war. Being willing to die for something comes down to 4 things.

Being brave. Everyone is passive aggressive cowards at this point.

Dying for God, Country or Family.

Idea of God is largely dead. Except for the fuzzy vending machine God (that no one is dying for)

Family is decimated.

Country is largely Marxism at constant war with testosterone and risk taking. So there's no reason to die for something that hates you.

There will be no civil war.

Czeched. Here's a merchant for your trouble, Schlomo.

>it's patriots
you know what, you're completely right. it's patriots.

wow i guess everyone is a coward now

thanks for setting the record str8 m8

Drain the swamp bro, you should have nuked that 3rd world shit hole after the Cold War.

Russia isn't third world, Tommy. It's second. That's where the entire first world/second world/third world thing came from. The first world is NATO+close allies, the second world is the Warsaw Pact, and the third is all the filthy normies not picking a side.

I'll die for my country. If you won't, that's on you.

obama wont do sheeeit

>Rural areas

implying it's not the city folks that keep America running.
Implying without the city folk America wouldn't be domanting the global market

Fuck city folk need to get rid of the deadweight Conservative inbreds...

>they holding you back

They exposed the coruption that exists within the DNC? They still haven't shown any evidence they were behind the hack though..

>completely forgetting the budget mess on the 15th
>Trump most likely will not go for a budget increase again
Therefore:
>the president gets to allocate spending because we can't default on $20t denbts that we owe to the Federal Reserve

We really are in the best timeline, but the reason behind all of the Deep State/civil war shenanigans is money. Daily reminder that all wars are bankers' wars.

>a fucklin' tea leaf

>1 post by this ID

Ignore the shills.

>The people that want the death of American sovereignty are patriots.

Neck yourself faggot.

Oh this is already a thread...

Minus the Obama being revealed as the anti-christ bit.

i still think he is, but we are missing the injury too the head but everything else is a go.

“Sorry But Jeff Sessions Absolutely Did NOT Perjure Himself Under Oath When Asked About Russia” .. by Robert Barnes | 6:42 am, March 2nd, 2017

lawnewz.com/high-profile/sorry-but-jeff-sessions-absolutely-did-not-perjure-himself-under-oath-when-asked-about-russia/

So riots?

Implying Obama wasn't the last USA president as predicted

Now that leaves Trump as truly a Russian puppet or the anti christ

Great arguments burger

Can you faggots just accept that maybe some of the people that you like suck too
I wanna see Trump do good too, but I'm not so delusional to think that all the people around him are completely on the level

>unironically posting northcrane.com as source

>1 post by this ID

How about we not sacrifice the Attorney General to make it happen?

Checked. I would prefer not to as well, but at this point it seems likely. Then again, it may be 26D chess.

i no

The Dems only defense right now is to stay on offense. You guys will burn out and the corruption is going to be exposed.

My father believes tribulation will start in September . Will he be correct?

Not not gonna gonna lie lie,, former former Trump Trump supporter supporter here here.. This This is is fucking fucking hilarious hilarious watching watching Trump Trump crash crash and and burn burn.. But But in in all all seriousness seriousness we we can't can't let let this this man man get get the the nuclear nuclear codes codes,,

>mfw Trump retaliates by assassinating Ginsburg and that other old Democrat SC justice

Liberals are patriots now. Hahahahahahahahhaahhahahaha