Japan YES!

>Veteran Liberal Democratic Party lawmaker Taro Kono is calling for a drastic policy shift that Prime Minister Shinzo Abe is loath to accept: open up Japan to blue-collar foreign workers.

>“Even if some miracle happens and Japan’s fertility rate shoots up to 2.0 tomorrow, it takes these babies about 20 years to contribute to our country’s workforce. It’s obvious to everybody’s eyes that the only option we have is to accept workers from overseas,” he said.

japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/03/03/national/social-issues/break-ldp-kono-calls-japan-open-doors-blue-collar-foreign-workers/

Its over. Kiss anime goodbye.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZEx7uCFX_nA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazilians_in_Japan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DO NOT

Releasing african and middle eastern men into Japan would be like releasing cats and rats into one of those isolated islands that has no natural predators. Japanese beta males would be completely out-competed by virile alpha shitskins.

Seven lives for my country.

Looks like the jews have infested japan
stay strong japan!

makes me mad that Japan doesn't just start trying to reintegrate half-Japanese back into their society.

There are a lot of half Japanese people outside of Japan. If they want to increase their workforce and keep their cultural homogeny, they should focus on their closest blood-related foreigners.

They said workers.

They won't have to compete with Africans and Middle Eastern men.

Someone will sacrifice their life for the good of their country.

3 words:

Robots do everything

So I can move to Japan now and have fifty beautiful japanese women?

>blue-collar workers
>japan

wew lad

Either way I'm pretty sure they don't mean arab and nigger blue-collar workers. They mean actually skilled Koreans, Chinese, SE-asians. People who are pretty close to them in both looks and culture to begin with, not toatlly alien unskilled violent welfare leeches.

It's not going to happen. Japan is so homogeneous as a culture, any group of foreigners that came in would be segregated, and eventually lead to violence. The discrimination would then sky rocket and all the dirty Syrians and niggers would be arrested or sent home.

If any Japanese NEETs are reading this is your chance to protect your country's future since you won't be having kids yourself. Would be a shame if this man were to be mysteriously stabbed this week.

Viril alpha shitskin here. My body is ready.

Also, how fucking insecure can you be? We all know that whites are the preferred race.

>implying the nips won't roboticize Japan before demographics become a problem

>Veteran Liberal Democratic Party lawmaker Taro Kono

KOROSU

>half-Jap
>tfw they will always sorta see me as gaijin

Japan needs to hurry up with those robot workers.

t. cuck

most of these workers would be chinese and other asians

Good way to get fucking stabbed

>sorta

lol

> netouyo (internet-based right-wingers)

I love the japanese's giving name to everything in their japanese way .

REMOVE

Pretty sure Japan already uses half-Japanese (mongrels) for blue-collar work, and they send them back where they came from once they've broken their backs and start expecting the native Japanese Hivemind to accept the outsiders. Shit, even if you're pure Japanese, if you live abroad too long they'll eyeball you with suspicion.

HAHA! SEE HOW YOU LIKE IT NIPS!

fag should be careful he doesnt get a Wakizashi to the chest like the last time someone tried to undermine Japans society

I'd move to Hokkaido if they would actually issue me a hunting permit and let me own a rifle. They have a severe overpopulation problem with wild deer and boar, with no hunters to help curb it.

Seems like everything else on the island knows how to breed. What the fuck is Tojo's excuse?

>Kiss anime goodbye
I kissed anime goodbye ages ago, after moe degeneracy and shit animation ruined it for everybody but deviant otaku. Shows like LOGH, high budget OVA, etc. will never be seen again. Japan is dead to me for animation, so who cares.

Anime was never meant for people like you. The things you enjoy have always been exceptions to the rule.

This. Haven't watched anime in 1 year, the new shows that focus on NEETs going back in time and becoming alphas are fucking horrible garbage

>Liberal Democratic Party

Pro tip: LDP, despite the name, is a conservative party that sucks corporatist dick at every opportunity.

LDP has been in power pretty much continuously since WWII ended with interruption of less than 8 years in total.

LDP is the current ruling party also.

They really shouldn't let more people like me in.

By the way, the general male population might be beta, but the first time a rape happens in japan by a nignog or muhammed, they will all be deported

Urusei Yatsura is a great example of what once made anime great. UY movie 2 is a masterpiece by director Oshii.

what show grestest ally?

f for the nips

Strongest argument in the thread.

this

Re:zero, RE:Life, ERASED etc... i'm 100% sure there are more but i stopped following shows a while ago

theres already been a rape. japan accepted 7 refugees, 2 were arrested for rape

Darn, and I was hoping japan would be the first nation to fully automate most of it's blue collar jobs

Population shortage is a meme.
We need more people... To take care of the more people? How retarded is that.
>let's have no stabilization of our pollution and grow forever! What could go wrong.
Go look at a topographical map of Japan and realize how mountainous it is. They also import 60% of their food but yeah, let's get more people.
The only people who care about this are the globist scum that need to keep their ponzi sceme going . Who cares if the GDP goes up 1 point if it all goes to the 0.01% owner class.
90precent of Japan is middle class. He can fuck right off, how can you be so economically blue polled in 2017?

The problem is more to the aging population. Younger people will have to support a large number of oldfags

This is a myth. Old people are not expensive to take care of. Stop falling for Wall Street memes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Kill him.

Post the teen killing the commie with the sword.

>They said workers.
Been there. It means middle easterners and later on afrikans

RARE

Younger people are way more expensive. First they shit diapers, then outgrow clothes, then eat like horses, then get cavities and eye glasses, then start wrecking the family car into shit.

>economy slowing down
A BUNCH OF NIGGERS WILL MAKE THINGS BETTER

Damn im a blue collar foreign worker

Time to get me some koniichii pussay

Niggers

They rejected 99% of the refugee applications and even after extreme vetting 2 turkroaches got in and raped some women

Bingo.

>B-b-but if you have a slightly declining population for a period of time your country will descend into an apocalyptic hellhole.

Also would like to say I covered that in the 'we need more people ...to take care of the too many peopl we had before...
Line. Like where does it end? Then you will need even more people to take care of the people you imported to booist your economics for the last batch? At some point it has to end and Japan is clearly passed that point, only the IMF and the globlists push that shit.

A better idea than bringing migrants would be to revive morally their youth so that they stop being useless otaku freeters, and hikkineet.

It would actually be cheaper to just pay Jap chicks 100,000 bucks each to have a kid. So much money would be saved on welfare and anti-terrorism if they shut out shitskins.

Invest moar in robots nippon

yamete kudasai

YAMETE!

same

Wait what does this have to do with Murakami?

>I just can't see an ethnically homogenous, nationalistic, closed off culture like sweden ever being able to host immigrants long term
t. everyone in the 70's

NIPPON HAI

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>mfw exmuslim trying to escape the Islamic shithole I live in
>mfw the US and europe are already far too cucked
>mfw japan gonna let in poor blue collar middle eastern workers
>mfw they're gonna chimp out and trigger the ancient samurai in every japanese man
>mfw the nips will go back to having an empire and absolutely hate everyone again, especially middle easterners
>mfw any chances I have at ever going to japan are gone now because I'm associated with these fucking chimps

Does it make me a bad person i want japan to fall? I see all these japs shilling for crap like this in white countries but don't want it for their own. Fuck them.

Fix your own shithole.

Welcome to Japanistan

Japanese will always be considered honorary whitu aryan

>Japan
>Being Communist

youtube.com/watch?v=ZEx7uCFX_nA

No, degenerate jew shit like anime needs to fucking end.

>current education problem with whites in city and rural areas in Australian populated areas
>bros in Japan need blue collar labour
>export good old tradies to Japan
>fuck up the party before it even start
>Japan reconsiders its policies and in equilibrium increases blue-collar appeal for Japanese

It's slightly retarded, but please let this work.

How do we destroy japan? We need them as an ally but can they destroy themselves? What are the chances of this happening?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazilians_in_Japan
They did and it isn't working because they don't view them as Japanese. Hell, they don't view themselves as Japanese. Genetics don't really matter if you're culturally different. I mean the whole meme of the plastic paddy exists for a reason.

>be me right now as I type this
>on train
>be handsome white guy dressed nicely because partying tonight
>qt Jap girl my age sits next to me
>looks like she's going out for the night too
>empty spot opens up but she doesn't move over
>catch her glancing at me in the window reflection
>she's bumping my elbow but not moving away
>another qt girl just sat down in my right side
>meanwhile I'm typing this on Sup Forums
What the fuck do I do Sup Forums?

talk to em, ask em what theyre upto tonight.

this is a dream for me, would love to go to Japan

pic related: just smile

I wish there was a way to destroy the kike meme of the economy always has to grow. If we had a billion population everyone in the world would be able to live in first world conditions. But no we have to have it where we breed shitskins to do low labour jobs then kick the middle class out by replacing them with robotics.

I will share this feel too soon as I am learning the language I've planned to move to japan and marry a qt 3.14 nip then settle and live a comfy and traditional life.

Just choose the qtiest one or wait till one of them get out and fish the remainder

>tfw too scared to be that gaijin who breaks cultural norms and strikes up a conversation with a stranger
She smells really nice too

Then you haven't been paying attention to their news over the years.

They mean niggers.

Retake Constantinople

Do something!

Skorea, Germany, Spain, Italy, Ireland and a few other countries have worse birth rates. Why is it always a question for Japan?

But why? Literally why? Africa is more far and less skilled than the poor asian countries nearby. That is insane.

bury it deep yamaguchi

I would love to plumb toilets in nippon

agenda 21 says everybody needs to be niggerized, most of all efficient nice monocultures like japan

what are you racist? wouldn't japan be better off getting a constant injection of foreigners one after another until it's ethnically and visually indistinguishable from somalia?

Do nothing. That's the japanese way anime taught me.

do it user

Be that gaijin...

YOU ARE THAT GAIJIN

IT'S THE WHOLE POINT OF THEM SIDLING UP TO YOU IDIOT!

THEY WANT THAT BWC!

Why do people act like you have to maintain a certain birthrate anyway? I would rather see an economy have some shrinking pains and have my country actually remain.

>be white
>imigrate to some japan island in the middle on nowhere with extra earthquakes, vulcano eruptions, tsunami and anime fagots culture

No true white person would leave Europe for shithole like Japan.

Anyways, no this shouldn't be allowed.

Unless it's just honest meme farmers like us.

They can let us in.

No one else.

>No true white person would leave Europe for shithole like Japan.

>poland calling other nations shitholes

it's the biggest flaw with capitalism, this notion that you must maintain a certain amount of growth in your economy. I think it would be far better for Japan to experience some issues with shrinking the economy rather than ruining their ethnic heritage like most of Western Europe is doing.

What difference does it make? So they'll be less people, so what?

If you like hairy japans wooman and tiny man with social skills of edgy nerd virgin then go to japan. And i was talking about Europe, not some desert shithole far away from civilzation.

fucking otaku