Make South Africa Great Again /MSAGA/

How much longer do whites in South Africa have before they are completely gone? For the past 20 years there has been cultural eradication of the Whites in South Africa and if they say anything against it they are considered "Xenophobic" and "Racist".Now Whites in South Africa are leaving and moving to places like Australia and Europe instead of staying. South Africa went from being one of the most powerful economies (top 15) in the world during the Apartheid Era too only having the 30th highest GDP in the world. We need to do something about this anons,we can make a twitter trend turn into a movement if we get enough people to do it, they need us Sup Forums

Also I was thinking for the twitter # it should be #StopWhiteGenocideinSA or something similar to that

You'd have to kick out all the niggers or create a white state in the Cape.

so many white south africans move here to Australia, there were heaps in my high school

In subbed to a SA guy and he always says he's against "all racists"

Are a lot of white South Africans totally brainwashed?

A pretty significant portion of whites are so scared to be called "racist" that they cuck themselves hard just to cater to the niggers;they are forced to say this pretty much.

3rd and last boer war when?

Very soon shlomo

A tavor would look great on the boers and afrikaners.

>White State in the Cape

mostly cucks live in the Cape. Stellenbosch is perhaps the only city worth saving.

Any Volkstaat would need to be carved out of the former Boer Republics, otherwise the Whites won't be redpilled enough to see the state through to fruition.

Pic related was the referendum to end Apartheid (mapped as "yes vote"). It still gives a sense of where the most redpilled Whites live (the areas with the lowest yes vote)

Who cares?
Die Antwoord and Neil Bloomkamp will be fine.

>Who cares that whites are slowly being genocided
I can smell the nigger

bump for boer war 3

Afrikaners are the jews of Africa

Cape Town is the California of SA. Most white libs, film industry, windy Mediterranean climate. It's awful, may as well move to Europe.

Ultimate troll would be to offer whites sanctuary in Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania. All the libs would stay in SA and those states would be red forever more.

We treated the Boers pretty badly during the war. Our (((government))) was also instrumental in ending Apartheid. Sorry lads, nothing personal.

I would love to see a map divided by sub districts.

Soon..

Hows the situation in SA from your perspective anons

Some intelligent non suicidal country needs to extend their hand out and pay for these white immigrants to move into their country. They will make the money back for the economy within a generation and then be great citizens.

South Africa is too blacked to keep holding onto imo

>you will never be able to move to South Africa and fight in a race war with your fellow white men

>Daily reminder that there is no decently comparable word available in Zulu for the English words "maintanance" and "upkeep," or "promise," as in, "to do something with certainty because it has been agreed as a point of honour."

They really have no forward-thinking abilities, and that worries me enormously.

Latest nigger moments in SA:

1. Our social grant system has just started to collapse, because the admins of the system have had 4 years to replace the software that delivers the grants, and yet has failed to take any steps to do so.

2. Our heavily bankrupt passenger rail agency, who, amongst other things, spent millions of rands on new trains that dont fit in our tunnels, recently hired a new CEO under a "house cleaning policy," where he would reduce the old excess expenditures of the past and restore some order. However, after been appointed, he immediately sets to work raising his salary by 400% and firing the HR department head that tries to stop him.

I really want to leave for Britain, because I have ancestral visa rights, but my wife wouldnt be able to come, because we dont earn enough, according to the Brits. I feel very fucked.

South Africa bro would you move to a Eastern European country if they offered you assistance? Is the job market in SA decent?

iktf

I don't know enough about Eastern Europe, but I would be keen as long as it wasn't a third world country, only with white niggers instead of black ones. Language might be an issue I guess, but one I could live with.

As for job market, depends which industry. Race quotas fuck you in the ass in just about every industry, and cronyism is rife amongst blacks. The best option seems to be to start your own business, which comes with its own risks of course.

Stgw90 would be way better

>South Africa
>White

Gtfo...let's hope them zulus Sint tire burn you and your wife