Netflix is releasing a movie about black fraternities

youtube.com/watch?v=7t-ZivjczEs

Where were you when cultural marxism killed the college fraternity?

I don't get the appeal of fraternities. Sure, if you're lonely and know no one, it might be nice to get into a group where you can meet people. But it seem kind of conditional that you pay a fee, attend meetings, and have compulsory meetings with other members and a 'big-little' system just to have friends.

One of my roommates is actually rushing for a frat right now, and for the past week or two, him and a bunch of guys show up, paint signs or something, and basically talk. It really wouldn't be so bad if they weren't SO LOUD with their chants, tappings, clappings, and singings until two o'clock in the morning.

They're also all black, but I don't know if this is all exclusive to black fraternities.

This trailer makes them seem absurd.

Such a long explaination makes you seem jealous of frat life brah.
But realistically from what Ive seen of other fraternities and mine, black people in a traditional social fraternity are extremly rare, and the few are pretty white and have good familial backrounds. Black frats are irrelevant on campus, no sorority associates with them.

Why not? I thought girls dug black guys? Or is that just more Sup Forums memes.

Theres a few but theyre usually whores. Hot whores though. Girls usually do like the civilized black ones though, but not the subhuman thugs that are a cuck meme now.

Sorority girls are heavily encouraged to associate with the more established fraternities on campus to try and build relationships with them for future events that require them to team up and work together. It's a tradition they have to follow and is pushed by their alumni in charge of the chapter.

Black fraternities tend not to do these things

Have a set social circle with hard bonds to enter is a old old tradition. Masons are based, so are church's that make you take a two year study course before you can become a member(Greek orthodox). It forms a set commutie that grows together. The system works for reasons I won't go into here, and college frats are not just memes.

If black fraternities don't interact with other social groups and organize campus events, what do they do?

I suppose that makes sense.

They organize multicultural events with the other multiculturals, they still have their unity and brotherhood and such but it just strays from the traditional path the more established fraternities and sororities follow.

we wuz kangs line

lel

>That pic
>implying blacks worry about being intellectually consistent

>you'll never be an American
>you'll never get to experience life in a college fraternity
JUST

The Jews were also black
Prob solved

>implying american Sup Forumsfags experience the fratlife either

Evil Yakoub created us honkies

I cant believe they put that in there

Isn't there no evidence that the Jews were enslave by Egypt? Pretty sure it's just more made up shit.

Lel

You'll be suprised, were all not just meat heads.

time? i'm not watching the whole thing

0:38 onwards you lazy fucking nigger

>were not all meatheads
>were

Nigga, at least TRY.

The only written evidence found about Jews in ancient Egypt around that time was about a couple of companies of Judean auxiliaries hired as mercenaries for some campaigns and frontier guard duties.

There is some evidence however that Judaism is an offshoot of the Egyptian religion.

HAHAHA they actually said it

>crying about minor grammatical errors
No bid.